YesNoOk

Shadow Man (CFAS) updated (Read 5378 times)

Started by O Ilusionista, January 01, 2018, 04:27:27 am
Share this topic:
Shadow Man (CFAS) updated
#1  January 01, 2018, 04:27:27 am
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
=========== | Shadow Man |==========

Sprited By: Gate
Coding: O Ilusionista
Mugen: Mugen 1.0
Data: 01/01/2018
Char number: 19

Here comes my first character for 2018 - Shadow Man (CFAS) updated

════════════════-[ What is new ]═══════════════════

Version 20180101

– Faster Shadow Blade toss
– Upgraded idle animation
– New hyper > QCB + PP: Shin Izuna Otoshi
– Changed the command for Oriental Express
– Improved codes and animations
– Recovery Roll

This version also contains some of the fixes made by Superteletubbies64 (check readme)

============= | IMAGES | ============

============= | VIDEO | ============

===================================
Download: http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
===================================

Re: Shadow Man (CFAS) updated
#2  January 01, 2018, 06:19:08 am
  • Video Game Veteran
  • Can you do it? SUREYOUCAN!
    • USA
    • gcnmario.free.fr
Aww....... I was hoping the Frog summon was a little more than just a Dio Brando steamroller attack. Maybe more like Shadow Man's Power Battle/Fighters frog summon, where he at least jumps around more and/or at least a tongue attack. Nice work on the sprites though. :)

Happy New Year! :D

"You must defeat my flaming
dragon punch to stand a chance."
#3  January 01, 2018, 12:36:27 pm
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Nice to see an non-RMM Mega Man character for once. This feedback will be quite small because I don't know if there's any inconsistency issues since CFAS was never released yet.

-Dash fx appears in the air while being Invisible but not the on the ground.
-Getting hit by the smoke before getting smashed on Jiraya can push the opponent back and miss.
-Hit counter doesn't count each hit of Shin Izuna Otoshi.
-The hit counter don't count Tengu Man's hits and resets Yamato Man's hits on Oriental Express.

Overall, no big issues to report so far. Thanks for the updates. :)
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#4  January 01, 2018, 04:58:14 pm
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
Aww....... I was hoping the Frog summon was a little more than just a Dio Brando steamroller attack. Maybe more like Shadow Man's Power Battle/Fighters frog summon, where he at least jumps around more and/or at least a tongue attack. Nice work on the sprites though. :)

Happy New Year! :D

Yeah, I had plans for changing it, but then I left if for another update. And happy new year too!

Nice to see an non-RMM Mega Man character for once. This feedback will be quite small because I don't know if there's any inconsistency issues since CFAS was never released yet.

-Getting hit by the smoke before getting smashed on Jiraya can push the opponent back and miss.
-The hit counter don't count Tengu Man's hits and resets Yamato Man's hits on Oriental Express.

Those points were fixed, excluding the last one about Yamato Man's hit. His attack won't count with the combo.
Thanks again!

#5  January 01, 2018, 05:00:36 pm
    • Netherlands
Well thanks for including my edits even though I didn't really ask for it It's appreciated, it definitely improves the character along with the other changes.
#6  January 01, 2018, 05:03:34 pm
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
Well thanks for including my edits even though I didn't really ask for it It's appreciated, it definitely improves the character along with the other changes.

As I haven't asked for fixing on this character, lol It's a matter of respect - you had spent time fixing the character without claiming it for you, and since those fixes makes sense, I decided to keep them (excluding the damage redution, since I like it that way).

Most of time, I would like to be contacted first, but thanks anyway for your fixes.
#7  January 02, 2018, 12:06:35 pm
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA

Those points were fixed, excluding the last one about Yamato Man's hit. His attack won't count with the combo.
Thanks again!
Not at all. Just tested the fixed version and the hit counter doesn't count Tengu Man's last 4 hits, making Oriental Express a 60 hit combo. Can I ask why doesn't count? His attack is part of the super so I don't see the reason why it shouldn't. But if that's what you want, then I suggest you make the hit counter stay on Yamato Man's attack and not change because it looks weird when the super has a bunch of hits and goes back to 2 at the end.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
New #8  January 02, 2018, 01:14:09 pm
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
Just tested the fixed version and the hit counter doesn't count Tengu Man's last 4 hits, making Oriental Express a 60 hit combo. Can I ask why doesn't count? His attack is part of the super so I don't see the reason why it shouldn't.
It´s not my intention neither my fault. Mugen simple isn't counting the hits after 56 and I can't understand why. I've tried different approaches and nothing works. I will still try somethings but if I fail, this will stay on the character- it's not a game breaker.

Fixed ;)
Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 01:52:50 pm by O Ilusionista