YesNoOk

Ikemen GO (Read 1252423 times)

Started by K4thos, May 26, 2018, 03:04:27 am
Share this topic:
Re: Ikemen GO Plus
#821  May 03, 2019, 06:13:31 am
    • USA
Tag has always been an add-on. I see what you are saying though. Because its included tag by default.
#822  May 03, 2019, 06:15:34 am
  • One of Ikemen GO devs
    • Colombia
Yeah I that's that I want.
That tag work out of the box without add-ons.

But also that supports that a add-on tag system could override the default.
But wait!! We haven't made the Suave Dude character yet!!
Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 06:32:51 am by Gacel
#823  May 03, 2019, 06:47:08 am
    • USA
Interesting, interesting. Do you have any experience coding a tag system? Just curious.

What is the roadmap right now? Everything is kinda all over the place. I'll be able to do more now that I've gotten a new drive.

#824  May 03, 2019, 07:05:38 am
  • One of Ikemen GO devs
    • Colombia
I have but it was long time ago.
There are TAG functions built in in the engine that I explained in a previous post.
What it lacks is a system to manage them.

The github issues page could be considered a roadmap:
https://github.com/Windblade-GR01/Ikemen_GO/issues
Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 07:14:08 am by Gacel
#825  May 03, 2019, 08:05:47 am
    • South Africa
#826  May 03, 2019, 08:06:46 am
    • South Africa
Imo a native Tag system with seperate buttons for tag would be great! I think 8vs8 would be cool as well, especially for those that can handle it.
#827  May 03, 2019, 08:30:39 am
  • One of Ikemen GO devs
    • Colombia
8vs8 is already posible you but have to edit the config file manually.
Take in mind that 8vs8 is bigger than the call of duty team player number in a match.

Here is Vulturon a "summoner" character in 8vs8.
It's a mess. Fun to watch mess but a mess nonetheless.

But the 8 team limit is really useful in turns mode.
Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 08:36:21 am by Gacel
#828  May 03, 2019, 08:34:39 am
I was trying for a month to learn how to use ikemen go/plus, but i gave up for now because i had many difficulties for using the engine.

1 - i didn't get convert my screenpacks to it, it needs a tutorial easier teaching how to do it. (readme - how to install)

2 - needs a download where there's folder with all files necessaries to run a model to you start to edit.

3 - it's not clear to me which version is being used for now ikemen go or ikemen plus.

4 - there are many documents and you don't understand the use for each one of them.

5 - although the engine has a lot of potential, but you do not even know where to start.

6 - things like increase the numbers of slots or positioning them on screen seems to be a complex editing.

7 - the exe. should run with a model done for use as the mugen when you download without editing.

8 - It's very strange that other forum members are not here to comment and supporting this engine

it can indicate they think this engine is complex too much to use.

9 - maybe my expectations about some features are a dream very ambitious.

10 - but surely you deserve congrats for all efforts to take your time for researching about.

-------------------------

ESPAÑOL

Durante un mes intenté aprender a usar ikemen go / plus, pero por el momento me rendí porque tuve muchas dificultades para usar la engine.

1 - No conseguí convertir mis screenpack pa' él, necesita un tutorial que enseñe cómo hacerlo. (readme - cómo instalar)

2 - necesita una descarga donde hay una carpeta con todos los archivos necesarios para ejecutar un modelo para comenzar a editar.

3 - no me queda claro qué versión se está utilizando para ahora ikemen go o ikemen plus.

4 - Hay muchos documentos y no entiendes el uso de cada uno de ellos.

5 - aunque la engine tiene mucho potencial, pero ni siquiera sabes por dónde empezar.

6 - cosas como aumentar la cantidad de espacios o posicionarlos en la pantalla parece ser una edición compleja.

7 - el exe. Debería ejecutarse con un modelo hecho para usar así como Mugen cuando descargalo por la primera vez.

8 - Es muy extraño que otros miembros del foro no estén aquí para comentar y dar soporte a esta engine.

puede indicar que piensan que esta engine es demasiada compleja para usarla.

9 - tal vez mis expectativas sobre algunas funcciones sean un sueño muy ambicioso.

10 - pero seguramente mereces felicitaciones por todos los esfuerzos por dedicar tu tiempo a investigar su uso.
#829  May 03, 2019, 08:43:59 am
    • South Africa
8vs8 is already posible you but have to edit the config file manually.
Take in mind that 8vs8 is bigger than the call of duty team player number in a match.

Here is Vulturon a "summoner" character in 8vs8.
It's a mess. Fun to watch mess but a mess nonetheless.

But the 8 team limit is really useful in turns mode.

Thanks! Wow that can be confusing lol.
#830  May 03, 2019, 09:01:46 am
    • Turkey
Mazermaid the thinks you have listed is the easiest ones to fix.But you are right,why other mugenguild members doesnt talk about this open source masterpiece?

If you cant compile the engine,download windblade github relases.
#831  May 03, 2019, 09:03:10 am
    • South Africa
I think because it is still in development, I think once a stable release is released then it will definitely gain a lot of attention.
#832  May 03, 2019, 10:44:02 am
    • South Africa
Will Tag work with the ai too? For add004 and for the new native tag that you are making Gacel?
#833  May 03, 2019, 01:28:12 pm
Tagin and tagout are features that we're never finished, but from what people documented, the sctrl Tagout crashes Mugen 1.1

Idk if you're trying to use the original Tagin and Tagout sctrls or if you're gonna rewrite those from scratch. But they don't work too well from what users experimented with.
#834  May 03, 2019, 02:03:47 pm
    • Turkey
Gacel you can use ELECTRO's interactive stages for example.

dan

#835  May 03, 2019, 04:14:08 pm
I was trying for a month to learn how to use ikemen go/plus, but i gave up for now because i had many difficulties for using the engine.

1 - i didn't get convert my screenpacks to it, it needs a tutorial easier teaching how to do it. (readme - how to install)

2 - needs a download where there's folder with all files necessaries to run a model to you start to edit.

3 - it's not clear to me which version is being used for now ikemen go or ikemen plus.

4 - there are many documents and you don't understand the use for each one of them.

5 - although the engine has a lot of potential, but you do not even know where to start.

6 - things like increase the numbers of slots or positioning them on screen seems to be a complex editing.

7 - the exe. should run with a model done for use as the mugen when you download without editing.

8 - It's very strange that other forum members are not here to comment and supporting this engine

it can indicate they think this engine is complex too much to use.

9 - maybe my expectations about some features are a dream very ambitious.

10 - but surely you deserve congrats for all efforts to take your time for researching about.

-------------------------

ESPAÑOL

Durante un mes intenté aprender a usar ikemen go / plus, pero por el momento me rendí porque tuve muchas dificultades para usar la engine.

1 - No conseguí convertir mis screenpack pa' él, necesita un tutorial que enseñe cómo hacerlo. (readme - cómo instalar)

2 - necesita una descarga donde hay una carpeta con todos los archivos necesarios para ejecutar un modelo para comenzar a editar.

3 - no me queda claro qué versión se está utilizando para ahora ikemen go o ikemen plus.

4 - Hay muchos documentos y no entiendes el uso de cada uno de ellos.

5 - aunque la engine tiene mucho potencial, pero ni siquiera sabes por dónde empezar.

6 - cosas como aumentar la cantidad de espacios o posicionarlos en la pantalla parece ser una edición compleja.

7 - el exe. Debería ejecutarse con un modelo hecho para usar así como Mugen cuando descargalo por la primera vez.

8 - Es muy extraño que otros miembros del foro no estén aquí para comentar y dar soporte a esta engine.

puede indicar que piensan que esta engine es demasiada compleja para usarla.

9 - tal vez mis expectativas sobre algunas funcciones sean un sueño muy ambicioso.

10 - pero seguramente mereces felicitaciones por todos los esfuerzos por dedicar tu tiempo a investigar su uso.

Hello Mazemerald, please check the installers (that will download all mugen dependencies during installation process).
https://github.com/danielporto/Ikemen_GO/releases
You will end up with a working version of Ikemen go plus for your platform.
After that, if you will, you can get the latest binaries from Gagel's repo.
I will try to build an updated version of the installer soon.

Cheers.
#836  May 03, 2019, 10:06:12 pm
  • One of Ikemen GO devs
    • Colombia
Will Tag work with the ai too? For add004 and for the new native tag that you are making Gacel?

The default AI push random buttons so...
But thanks to the use of the built in TagIn and TagOut the AI could call TAG from a custom state.

Tagin and tagout are features that we're never finished, but from what people documented, the sctrl Tagout crashes Mugen 1.1

Idk if you're trying to use the original Tagin and Tagout sctrls or if you're gonna rewrite those from scratch. But they don't work too well from what users experimented with.

In Ikemen GO they work.
What is not implemented is Standby (When you disable a char via debug in mugen.)
I'm implementing the Standby flag.

Gacel you can use ELECTRO's interactive stages for example.

ELECTRO's interactive stages depends on code inside the char.
They could be ported but I already started coding interactive stage...

I could see later if I can port them to use Ikemen GO "attachedChar".

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

1) Ikemen GO uses the same screenpack system as mugen the only ting you need to change is the font lines inside the file.
Are you using Ikemen GO or the old Ikemen?

2) Well I understand in Mugen you extract the files and you can play as KFM no more config. Dan has a installer it makes the setup a lot easier.

3) Ikemen S-Size is no longer in development.
We are using Ikemen GO: https://github.com/Windblade-GR01/Ikemen_GO
Read the tread title and first post.

4) Well that's Mugen, the amount of files is because of the modularity of Mugen.
You don't have to edit the lua ones (Except change a number inside the localcoord one)

5) You could read the REecbyte docs to understand were to start, you could also watch tutorials most of the stuff works the same as Mugen if something works different I could help with that.

6) Yeah to this day it does not exist a graphic tools for screenpacks.

7) Dan installer, again.

8) Yeah the Mugen community does not like to migrate much less to a unstable engine.
There are some people who even avoid Mugen 1.1 like the plague because of that.

9) Don't worry the animated portrait system will be rewritten, also we will include more features.

10) Thanks!
#837  May 03, 2019, 10:11:00 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
Feedback,I'm pretty sure fightfxscale doesnt work,
#838  May 03, 2019, 10:27:38 pm
  • One of Ikemen GO devs
    • Colombia
Thanks for reporting it.
Considering that it did not support the new combo counters before (Now is working), this does not surprise me.
The implementation it's literally a new variable that get's multiplied by another one.

One I finish the interactive stage example and the built in TAG system I will implement it.
#839  May 03, 2019, 10:33:31 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
wish there was a way to scale specific sprites,fightfx scales everything while I just wanna scale the hitsparks I'm using
#840  May 03, 2019, 10:35:02 pm
  • One of Ikemen GO devs
    • Colombia
You could use the Mugen 1.1 animation scale to scale specific sprites inside the fightfx.