YesNoOk

Acemillion & Eliott Stages HD remake (Read 7218 times)

Started by eliott, July 14, 2014, 06:53:09 pm
Share this topic:
Acemillion & Eliott Stages HD remake
#1  July 14, 2014, 06:53:09 pm
Hi all

with the help of Acemillion (from his HD ripped sprites) and a friend of mine, Ralfab (his help for localcoord and Zooming), here are 2 stages
that are edits from old LR stages from Kun Fu Man.

Chonshu's Shrine from RBFF2  and Mt Fuji Akuma stage from SF3.

All stages presented here, got the zoom effects, are only for mugen 1.1, got 1280x720 as basis for the localcoord, but changed for the zoom effects for 960x720, no super jump.

i advice you to use localcoord=426.66 with your characters, in order to enjoy those stages more.

Well nothing much more to say than, Acemillion gave me the necessary advices and the possibilities to release those stages, as they are my first ones. Thx to him, and thx to the original author for his previous work.

feel free to comment,on my real first attempt with stages.
here are the links:

Chonshu's Shrine HD remake:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xekz51985gup5jw/Edited_Chonshu_stage.rar

Mt Fuji HD remake:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/rbiurr8djxqbgz0/Edited_Mt_Fuji.rar

Enjoy them like i did !!!

:thumbsup:

Re: Acemillion & Eliott Stages HD remake
#2  July 14, 2014, 07:33:14 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Hey man, nice stages! A beautiful work that i respect! ;)
#3  July 14, 2014, 07:34:02 pm
  • www.soundcloud.com/acemillion
Awesome great to see. I was thinking about uploading some HD MvsCapcom but dont know if enough people is interesting in coding. Keep this up. Highly inspiring to see.

Could you post these in the MISC thread. So we can keep up with how much has been converted.

---------------------------------------------

Also to have higher definition make sure you put at the highest resolution possible. Because my scaling techniques are more to perserve than sharpen. You have to make sure the definition is high to grant that clear crisp look.
#4  July 14, 2014, 08:10:50 pm
How Eli my friend,

i've registered myself only for those releases and some collaborations with some of creators here.

Nice to see that you've managed to finish those stages in time.  With my small help. It was only your work, you've done it !

downloading right now.

hope to see much more converted stages.

And thx to Acemillion who has given you the right to do and  release a part of his work.

Anyway thx to you all, great work !!!

:sweetheart:
#5  July 14, 2014, 08:18:15 pm
Awesome great to see. I was thinking about uploading some HD MvsCapcom but dont know if enough people is interesting in coding. Keep this up. Highly inspiring to see.

Could you post these in the MISC thread. So we can keep up with how much has been converted.

---------------------------------------------

Also to have higher definition make sure you put at the highest resolution possible. Because my scaling techniques are more to perserve than sharpen. You have to make sure the definition is high to grant that clear crisp look.

Hi Ace, i don't really know what you are meaning with the highest resolution possible, cause i've taken your 32 png images and nothing has been touched, but maybe you're meaning the coord...don't really know...if you can just explain a bit...for me to do that well for the future releases.

and of course i would be glad to help you making some MVC HD remake, if i got time of course... For now will include those links in your misc thread.

Hey Ralfab my friend thx for your little help, what am i saying, your great help...and c u my friend..

will pm u soon.

bye
#6  July 14, 2014, 08:22:54 pm
yes the higher the local coord the better the clarity. Hints why my stages are like 1725,1725
Those of course would be around the 1325,1325. But since your coding is much different from mines. You cant use those coordinates you would just up the definition via how you did. Either awesome is awesome. Any certain MVC stage you guys would like to see in HD?
#7  July 14, 2014, 08:33:49 pm
  • Take ur time and everything will be nice
    • USA
    • estefany.cantillo1612@gmail.com
i make the first one but in mugen 1.0 full pcx, thx to ace to make this wonderful sprites, also good job guys too :)
#8  July 14, 2014, 08:45:16 pm
i make the first one but in mugen 1.0 full pcx, thx to ace to make this wonderful sprites, also good job guys too :)

Cool did you ever release it to the mugen world? Also if you guys want more sprites go and request
#9  July 14, 2014, 08:59:35 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
It looks a little bit blurry from the screenshot, but maybe it's me, as I can't test those stages right now. :)
Otherwise, good job, I really want to gget back in Mugen! 1 more week! :)

Ace, man don't hesitate to send me some sprites, as I told you. I'll do my best to work on them hen I'll get time!!
#10  July 15, 2014, 07:25:20 am
  • Take ur time and everything will be nice
    • USA
    • estefany.cantillo1612@gmail.com
#11  July 15, 2014, 11:57:29 am
    • UK
    • hedrock@tiscali.co.uk
Looking great Eliott!  Downloading now :)
#12  July 16, 2014, 12:36:40 am
  • Can't stop, won't stop!
    • Argentina
cool stuff indeed,gotta try them out right friggin' now
#13  July 16, 2014, 04:00:18 am
  • Nori
    • somecomputersomewhere@yahoo.com
Both excellent choices for an HD make over.  That Mt. Fuji stage is one of my personal favs.
#14  July 16, 2014, 04:14:31 am
  • Raging Fist
OH MY!! THESE ARE VERY WELL MADE!
Now if I remember correctly Ace did some more HD'd spriting in the past, like Zangief's SFA Stage if I remember correctly.
#15  July 16, 2014, 04:29:12 am
I am willing to sprite more if people are willing to code and release
#16  July 16, 2014, 12:57:07 pm
Oh my god those stages are great.

Thx a lot Eliott, and of course thx Ace-Million.

i'm coming back to this site and what a wonderfull gift.

Guy's you've made my day !!!

i've tried them and to tell you Eliott you've done that well...hope you will done some more...i will PM you or Ace-Million, to do some that i own but in LR resolution

hope you'll be able to, cause it's great to see that you are interested in making some remake in HD.

thx an infinity times.

C u Later
bye (Wait for my PM) in few days.
#17  July 16, 2014, 09:39:37 pm
I am willing to sprite more if people are willing to code and release

I'm ready my friend... will send you soon some old stages choices...and then we will see...for now bye bye

and thx Zorro671 send me some choices and we'll talk about them with Ace.

bye

:smash:

#18  July 17, 2014, 01:39:14 am
  • Raging Fist
I found one minor flaw on Mt Fuji. The candle animation seems to have that "square flicker".
if you can fix that, that would make it perfect :)
#19  July 17, 2014, 07:16:46 am
oh!good job!However, the Middle water anim lack two-three Frame!!!
Reference to this chonshu RB2 http://baojj.free.fr/neogeo.htm !sorry !My English is not good!
#20  July 17, 2014, 01:04:59 pm
oh!good job!However, the Middle water anim lack two-three Frame!!!
Reference to this chonshu RB2 http://baojj.free.fr/neogeo.htm !sorry !My English is not good!

I've noticed that too...but anyway better having this stage converted than nothing, and i've also reduced the square flicker...on Mt fuji stage...but don't know how to do to eliminate that flickering..but now it's better.

Thx for those stages one more time. they are great !