Share this topic:
Re: Ikemen GO Plus
#161  November 01, 2018, 02:17:22 pm
    • Turkey
#162  November 03, 2018, 12:14:31 pm
    • Spain
    • https://ikutronhd.wixsite.com/ikutronsite/yo
When is this Ikemen for 32-bit operating systems?
#163  November 17, 2018, 08:16:57 pm
  • Ill will be seein you soon!!
Hey I gotta idea is there a possible way that you could implement Kaillera into mugen/ikemen if there is how would that be done something like this http://prntscr.com/ljlzls
#164  November 17, 2018, 08:58:58 pm
    • Turkey
Cant someone just add gamepad support?Looks like k4thos and shinluchos arent interested anymore...
#165  November 21, 2018, 06:21:22 pm
    • tusulan@googlemail.com
Does anyone has any news about this project? Was it completely abandoned by the coders!? I was so hyped about the screenpack support update that I bought a new laptop only to run it lmao.
The development in the Ikemen GO repository at OSDN is ongoing.

In my opinion, K4thos and ShinLucho should provide pull requests with their improvements and fixes from Ikemen GO Plus at OSDN.

This would be beneficial for the engine, if they are not interested in developing their fork anymore.
#166  November 22, 2018, 04:38:20 pm
    • Turkey
Does anyone has any news about this project? Was it completely abandoned by the coders!? I was so hyped about the screenpack support update that I bought a new laptop only to run it lmao.

In my opinion, K4thos and ShinLucho should provide pull requests with their improvements and fixes from Ikemen GO Plus at OSDN.

This would be beneficial for the engine, if they are not interested in developing their fork anymore.

Well i tried one of comittments of osnd but it just opens and immdiately closes on windows.
#167  November 22, 2018, 11:31:50 pm

Yup, I lost some interest on this, mostly because I'm currently working as a dev in a company and don't want to see any code for the rest of the day, even less if it isn't commented or doesn't have any unit testing. Anyway, I've updated github repo and I'll try to help at OSDN with minor fixes from time to time.

No idea what happened to K4thos. If you're reading this, know that you're awesome and I have no idea how half of your code works :P

Well i tried one of comittments of osnd but it just opens and immdiately closes on windows.

That is because osdn repo doesn't have any chars, stages, and screenpacks installed. Try executing it from a terminal and see what is the error.
#168  November 23, 2018, 02:50:13 pm
    • Turkey
Wow this is sad,this means updates will take more time.But at least thanks for making this engine.Undoubtly,your engine is better than standard mugen.
#169  November 26, 2018, 06:51:20 pm
  • Why,
I HOPE that Ikemen NOt get at fate at Mugen Engine :I...  There at lot projects which get popularity and just one point it just... :( .
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#170  November 26, 2018, 09:56:41 pm
  • Every night fucks every day up
  • Every day patches the night up
    • Puerto Rico
Then mess around with what you have, you never know. You can build even more with what you just have...
#171  November 29, 2018, 08:53:10 pm
  • Hey four stars, whatever that means
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
Hopefuly K4thos comes back and adds comments to the code.
#172  December 01, 2018, 03:24:09 am
    • Greece
So is there a way to change the gamespeed at ikemen go plus?
I dont see an option like ikemen plus 0.3.
#173  December 01, 2018, 04:46:58 am
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
Lasagna
#174  December 02, 2018, 12:03:18 am
  • Screenpack Editor
    • Canada
I like when you bring back Mugen from the dead but I hate the part when I have to install Ikemen GO Plus. I downloaded and installed all the program I need, but the part when I have to put the OpenAL files somewhere in TDM-GCC folder. It really start to confuse me.
#175  December 10, 2018, 11:00:36 pm
  • Hey four stars, whatever that means
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
#176  December 10, 2018, 11:54:51 pm
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
So... that's great news!?
Lasagna
#177  December 11, 2018, 12:15:24 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
So... that's great news!?

It's excellent news, cause now we can only worry about one version of IKEMEN. Besides, Plus was adding stuff for the betterment of the engine anyway.
#178  December 29, 2018, 12:21:00 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
cant seem to run exe,it closes itself,any help?
#179  December 29, 2018, 01:25:00 pm
    • Greece
You probably have compile it wrong.I guess you made a mistake on the sound plugin.
#180  January 09, 2019, 08:11:27 am
    • USA
I'm getting the "No such file or directory" error and I'm certain that I did download the programs and follow the steps. Is this just unstable?