YesNoOk

Marvel Cinematic Universe: THE END (until the next movie comes out) (Read 2853379 times)

Started by Iced, July 15, 2012, 03:54:44 am
Share this topic:
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe: YO SOY GROOT
#1241  August 22, 2014, 04:05:26 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
wow, some of those are pretty straight forward Star Wars stuff

Wocket Wookie.

I kinda like some of those Gamoras a bit more than the final product. Can't say the same for the rest,  though.

#1242  August 22, 2014, 06:09:42 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#1243  August 23, 2014, 02:38:07 am
  • Haters are toys
Ok, I give up, whats the actress's name?
"No weapon formed against you will have any success, and you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment"- Isaiah 54:17
#1244  August 23, 2014, 04:03:46 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
#1245  August 23, 2014, 05:57:30 am
  • Haters are toys
Wait Wait Wait... :shocked2: You mean this Evangeline Lilly?!?

I approve!!!  :thumbsup:

First Hulkbuster is in, then Gwyneth Paltrow is out of A2 and now this? Marvel, Why are you so nice lately?
"No weapon formed against you will have any success, and you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment"- Isaiah 54:17
#1246  August 23, 2014, 08:26:36 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
#1247  August 23, 2014, 08:37:53 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Oh man, I'm legit excited to see D'Onofrio crush some heads and do some scenery chewing.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#1248  August 24, 2014, 07:55:12 am
    • USA
#1249  August 24, 2014, 03:36:35 pm
  • Haters are toys
As long as Nick Nolte stays away, I'm cool with it.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe: Avengers sequel due in 2015
#1250  August 25, 2014, 12:41:56 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
seeing he hasn't yet made a movie beyond a 10 million$ budget, i sure hope he will be able to handle something that huge & looks SO hard to pull off.

oh ye of little faith

http://io9.com/guardians-of-the-galaxy-reclaims-pole-position-at-the-b-1626195289

Marvel's big gamble continues to deliver. Guardians of the Galaxy moved back into the #1 spot at the U.S. box office this weekend, having finished the last two weekends in second place to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Guardians of the Galaxy pulled in an estimated $17.6-million this weekend (to TMNT's $16.8-million), bringing its total U.S. gross to an estimated $251.88-million. In doing so, GotG has become the highest grossing summer movie of 2014, and the third-highest grossing film of the year; still in its sights are The Lego Movie (currently in the #2 position for 2014, with a total gross of $257.75-million) and frontrunner Captain America: The Winter Soldier (which closed this weekend at $259.77-million).

http://io9.com/the-first-official-dancing-groot-toy-has-arrived-1625978100
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe: Ants in your pants edition
#1251  August 26, 2014, 08:51:45 am
    • USA
The head of Netflix talks about the 5 upcoming Marvel series. They're casting Jessica Jones right now (I guess that will be next, after Daredevil), and that together, the shows should run together close together (I guess the gap would be at most 13 weeks, but since all of Netflix's shows have all their episodes released at once, maybe the gaps will be shorter?).

Also, Jack Huston is being rumored for Doctor Strange, which is... what? No. C'mon. He's so goddamn young! And he's British, they keep stealing our superhero roles! And half his face is shot off and he has to wear a tin mask to cover it!

... I'm being told that Jack Huston does not in fact have to wear a tin mask shaped like the left side of his face to cover up his war injuries, but that was in fact something his character on Boardwalk Empire did. Nevertheless!!! He's like 31, that's too young, he'd be younger than Cap and Thor and that's just wrong! Strange has to be old! >:[
#1252  August 27, 2014, 01:12:29 am
  • Haters are toys
Hell no! not  Jon Spaihts 'The Darkest Hour ' Sucked! Keep him away!  :bigcry:

Big Edit:

You know, I had my issues with the Avengers movie, something didn't smell right, Edward Norton is a fantastic actor, and honestly loves the Hulk character dearly, he wanted to play Banner again, thus, I didn't pay to see it, then there's the Antman movie problems and hiring a writer (James Gun) with no less then two Rasi Awards. Jon Spaihts is a first rate hack, The Hell? .........Now I understand <---NSFW
Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 11:52:20 pm by Sky79
#1253  August 31, 2014, 03:22:50 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#1254  August 31, 2014, 07:34:00 am
    • USA
Enver Gjokaj is joining Agent Carter.  I'M FREAKING OUT

(he was in Joss Whedon's last show, Dollhouse, and was utterly fantastic. I have no goddamn idea why he isn't a bigger star, he's got the looks and the talent! Also he was in Avengers as a cop so they'll probably make that character the grandson of his Agent Carter character or something)
#1255  September 01, 2014, 05:55:20 am
    • USA
Wesley Snipes might be doing another Blade movie?

I'm putting this here, because Marvel has gotten back the film rights to Blade, and thus, any Blade sequel would have to be done by them. Since the previous Blade movies were done by New Line, they might not be able to use anything from those movies, besides Blade himself. But jeez, is there anything left that anyone would want to come back? Ryan Reynolds's shitty rendition of Hannibal King? Abigail Whistler and her vampire killing iPod playlist? No thanks! If Marvel wanted to make it part of the MCU, they could always do it like Incredible Hulk and have the previous movies sort of vaguely happen (and hopefully everything from Blade Trinity besides Parker Posey gets erased) and have him run around in the backround, killing vampires (and maybe other critters?)

As long as Snipes is actually interested in playing the character, and not just sitting there refusing to act and having most of his role be played by his stand-in, I think it could be pretty cool.
#1256  September 01, 2014, 03:43:51 pm
  • Haters are toys
Recast, Snipes is a burn out and would bring unnecessary negative attention to the film.
#1257  September 02, 2014, 02:31:30 am
    • USA
Right, that's why Expendables was had a disastrous filming and garnered major negative attention, all because of Wesley Snipes. :megaeyes:

Stan Lee might've accidentally let slip that Black Panther is in development. Not exactly a surprise at this point, given his importance to the Marvel universe at large, (and there are rumors of Wakanda being mentioned in Avengers 2), but also as Marvel's most prominent black hero... that they have the film rights too. Storm is probably still a bigger deal than Black Panther, right?
#1258  September 02, 2014, 02:34:19 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
yes she is. Panther has been very secondary in everything. I wouldn't mind snipes back as blade. I mean can you blame him for not wanting to be in half of blade trinity? that movie was shit.
#1259  September 02, 2014, 02:53:00 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Snipes has had as big, if not bigger, an impact on Blade than RDJ has on Iron Man. It's already been proven that nobody's really interested in a Blade TV show, so if he's not involved they're not going to do a lot with the property.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#1260  September 02, 2014, 03:09:39 am
    • USA
yes she is. Panther has been very secondary in everything.
I thought it might have shifted a bit (at least from a mainstream perspective) since Storm has been so marginalized in the movies and Black Panther had that cartoon and it's only been recently that Storm's been given an ongoing. But even with her slight presence in the movies its more exposure than Panther, I guess.

I wouldn't mind snipes back as blade. I mean can you blame him for not wanting to be in half of blade trinity? that movie was shit.
Words can't describe how shitty it was, but it might've been improved slightly if Snipes gave a shit. I mean, Parker Posey at least made her scenes amazing, Snipes might've been able to do the same for his, maybe.