Fate/Grand Order (Read 2232080 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#2621  January 05, 2018, 06:41:09 am
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios
Double Cu (or triple if you wanna throw in Proto) works wonders against Tesla, especially with the Atlas outfit. Just watch for the Helter Skelters.
#2622  January 05, 2018, 11:05:36 am
i finished the level 90 quest, i take back all the bad things i said about medea lily , she saved my ass from spending another apple. toughest fight for me in this quest is probably tesla,

i still didn't get anything from this banner. i only have 2 5* but i've got pretty good 4*s so i might change my line up and focus on my 4*s more.
#2623  January 05, 2018, 11:16:50 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
After buying all of the Fou and Gold EXP cards, I finally got around to fighting Tesla. I was prepared for the worst and brought in MHX, Mordred, and Altera along with Scathach and a Grailed Cu from my friend's list...only to find out I didn't need either of the lancers. MHX one shotted Tesla with her NP. It was anti-climactic to say the least.

I had the LB Purely Bloom and the Star of Altria CE equipped at the same time for the massive ATK bonus.
#2624  January 05, 2018, 11:31:30 am
well i don't have any assassins in my deck that's why i want to get jack.
#2625  January 05, 2018, 11:40:37 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
If you mean generating crit stars, then the only critical stars I gained before I Brave Chained Secret-Calibur Tesla to death was the ones I generated from spamming Intuition from MHX, Mordred, and Crest of the Stars from Altera beforehand. I barely had any stars to begin with (I think around 7 since I kept spamming random command cards from both Mordred and Altera until the game gave me enough to Brave Chain MHX with her NP).
#2626  January 05, 2018, 11:59:22 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Just finished a scathath run and found out that her death effect on her NP goes through evade lol, she completely wiped out my Arty.

In the end I had to solo her with Nero, she basically single-handedly took out 4 sabers and brought my Nero down to guts status.

I really need these CEs, man.
#2627  January 05, 2018, 12:01:18 pm
crit stars ain't my prob, but those fucking trash bins. i need an assassin to kill those rider skelters.

what ap is the best to farm points?

weird alot of new players are getting heroine x , i usually accept new player's friend request to gain more friends points while they are leveling up and majority of them doesn't have a level 80 servant.
Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 02:22:50 pm by 地獄の花
#2628  January 05, 2018, 06:05:35 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Transistors: Jeanne
Lens: Tesla
Vacuum Tubes: Scathach

Also those new players are probably just rerollers who were aiming for MHX.

Just finished a scathath run and found out that her death effect on her NP goes through evade lol, she completely wiped out my Arty.

In the end I had to solo her with Nero, she basically single-handedly took out 4 sabers and brought my Nero down to guts status.

I really need these CEs, man.

Yeah, those CEs really makes these fights easier due the enemy’s bloated HP. I was able to safely take out Scathach before she was able to use her NP once because of all the Brave Chains which resulted in hundreds of thousands points of damage per turn.

#2629  January 05, 2018, 06:27:02 pm
why reroll? isn't it pointless to have 2 or more accounts?
#2630  January 05, 2018, 08:00:54 pm
  • Top Nep
  • /!\Cost Over/!\
    • USA
Its to start over with favorite servant or to sell/trade account
#2631  January 06, 2018, 02:05:14 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I had to use command seals on Mysterious Heroine Z cause the game kept screwing me over with the command cards during the Dragon fight so MHX ended up dying. Okita was one Brave Chain away from soloing Heroine Z though.

Also if you want to farm a lot of points, I would recommend Scathach’s stage as she gives out the most points from my experience. Been getting at least 10k per run with MHX, Mordred, Altera, Lily, and Vanilla Altria support.
#2632  January 07, 2018, 05:12:31 pm
alter spooked me , got too many sabers!!!! i need an assassin! i'll be happy even if i get carmella.
#2633  January 08, 2018, 07:30:34 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
Used my seven day ticket, got something:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#2634  January 08, 2018, 09:58:24 am
why the fuck are you guys so lucky in this game.

I had to use command seals on Mysterious Heroine Z cause the game kept screwing me over with the command cards during the Dragon fight so MHX ended up dying. Okita was one Brave Chain away from soloing Heroine Z though.

Also if you want to farm a lot of points, I would recommend Scathach’s stage as she gives out the most points from my experience. Been getting at least 10k per run with MHX, Mordred, Altera, Lily, and Vanilla Altria support.

my okita can one shot kill that stupid dragon with her np. alternative i can go with 2 brave chain or 1 brave chain and one buster from okita is enough. MHZ isn't a problem now that i have learned a perfect strategy to beat her using 2 caster servants.
Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 03:42:55 pm by 地獄の花
#2635  January 08, 2018, 02:31:05 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
Here's the team I'm running for MHZ:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
I get to kick the dragon around a bit and so far I've always gotten to MHZ with all my Sabers intact before she starts killing them, but I always end up beating her quite comfortably, as long as Liz hangs around.
#2636  January 08, 2018, 03:40:30 pm
mine's medea lily , okita and waiver, the other 3 are just level 1 saber lily , alter and level 40 mash with a auto evade ce so i can switch and absorb Mhz's NP.
Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 03:44:51 pm by 地獄の花
#2637  January 09, 2018, 05:46:06 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I don't bother bringing any other class than Sabers to help maximize my points, with the supports I'm bringing are just Nero, SAlter, Lily, or another MHX with the Altria Star CE. I'm already at 900k by farming Scathach stage since the demon there has been very generous on dropping hearts, been getting a drop every 2-4 runs on average.

Also 200 day anniversary event. Nothing fancy, just a some free items like tickets, apples, friend points, etc.

http://fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=%2Fiframe%2F2018%2F0109_200thday%2F
#2638  January 09, 2018, 06:20:45 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
Are you using gold apples? I've only been using Silvers and Bronzes and I'm at 600K now.

I also want to go back and clear Jeanne nodes, but I think this may slow me down.
#2639  January 09, 2018, 08:32:20 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
why the fuck are you guys so lucky in this game.

It involves various rituals, praying, proper timings and in my case, using up the luck on one gacha or lootbox rolling to build up the luck for another gacha or lootbox rolling.
#2640  January 09, 2018, 10:01:03 am
Are you using gold apples? I've only been using Silvers and Bronzes and I'm at 600K now.

I also want to go back and clear Jeanne nodes, but I think this may slow me down.

you guys are fast i'm still at 400k , i'm not using any apples. there's still like 8 days? so i'm not in a rush.

i've been laughing all day long one of my employee is playing this game and he keeps randomly shouting stella!!!.
Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 10:09:24 am by 地獄の花