18 (18.8%)
Other flavored soda which doesn't matter
17 (17.7%)

Total Members Voted: 96

Archaic
#1  August 19, 2013, 04:48:37 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
Spoiler: 850x480 (click to see content)

Spoiler: K'Error's 640 Edit (click to see content)

Spoiler: Watta's Custom Edit (click to see content)
Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 09:13:47 pm by Lithium Flower
Re: Archaic (850x480)
#2  August 19, 2013, 08:18:28 am
  • "In case you're wondering, you've lost."
    • USA
You know, I kinda like it! I would make one small suggestion though; on the VS screen maybe switch the txt so it reads (from left to right)

The arena is set.          Prepare for the next battle.

As apposed to the way you have it. Other than that, it looks good! Just wish it wasn't for 850X480 only  :(
#3  August 19, 2013, 08:30:35 am
  • [The Destroyer]
  • College Life is Killing Me
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
    • mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta
Ah finally you released this Oxe,

You said you weren't gonna release it for another year before, I'm glad you decided not to do that :smug:

I deleted my current roster a couple of days ago and was looking for a fresh start including a new SP to use. This gave me enough motivation to start again,

Thanks bro :D
#4  August 19, 2013, 08:54:51 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
You know, I kinda like it! I would make one small suggestion though; on the VS screen maybe switch the txt so it reads (from left to right)

The arena is set.          Prepare for the next battle.

As apposed to the way you have it. Other than that, it looks good! Just wish it wasn't for 850X480 only  :(
I was thinking of changing the text altogether as it doesn't fit but I lost my resources and I got lazy as hell. Of course I will finish later.

You said you weren't gonna release it for another year before, I'm glad you decided not to do that :smug:

I deleted my current roster a couple of days ago and was looking for a fresh start including a new SP to use. This gave me enough motivation to start again,

It was up on my site the whole time though! And I don't recall saying a year. :( Glad you like.
#5  August 19, 2013, 09:11:09 am
  • PSN&Steam: ViBeZ8282/Le-Fiction
    • USA
    • vonthegreat653@hotmail.com
damn right you best start putting these badass Screenpacks out there
#6  August 19, 2013, 09:18:12 am
  • [The Destroyer]
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright

It was up on my site the whole time though! And I don't recall saying a year. :( Glad you like.

Dangit bro, I wish you would have told me earlier on chat :doom:

Any plans on a lifebar for these? I know Diss had his private Miku ones, but I doubt he would give 'em to me anytime soon :bigcry:

I'll get them Cyberia ones by SXVector to use for now though.

Oh yeah, one thing I noticed is that the Training Mode text in not centered properly yo. It should go a bit more to the right. No wait, it's like that for all the texts in the VS screens :P

#7  August 19, 2013, 09:45:04 am
    • USA
    • https://dissidiamarlq.neocities.org/
Glad in seeing this being released. Good job bro.
#8  August 19, 2013, 10:07:49 am
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
really digging the first one: very classy indeed & a 70's touch to it for some reason (that funky psychedelic 70's vibe)

offtopic:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#9  August 19, 2013, 12:47:34 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Your selection of music is fantastic and adds quite the touch to this screenpack. I love the design aesthetics too. It's all very well rounded and catchy, therefore perfect for obscure stuff. I could easily see the likes of Colonel Sanders, Ronald McDonald, Peter Griffin, Spydama and Chelnov populating the select screen.

Awesome share!! :lugoi:

I say add in that funky Pac-Man font here and there along with some kind of references to 70's/80's arcade games. It'll only add in more recognizable nostalgia all of us gamers could relate to. ;D
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#10  August 19, 2013, 01:45:30 pm
  • I must continue my training...
I have so much respect for your style, Oxe. I can't wait to try this later...

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#11  August 19, 2013, 05:19:49 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Dude... I don't know what it is about this screenpack, but I can't help but love it. Something about it is extremely catchy and immensely appealing.

Seriously...

This is a keeper for me for sure. I say you should update this to make it a full set, meaning include some lifebars and a few updated design elements. While this is absolutely spectacular, I feel a few things should be fleshed out to add even more appeal to this already appealing offering. This one is sitting on my HDD as I speak and I'mvery glad to have it in my Mugen library.

Thanks again for sharing this. :lugoi2:

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
#12  August 19, 2013, 06:34:07 pm
Looks very nice and funky, great work wish I could use it in 1.1 I need a decent screen pack for it.
#13  August 19, 2013, 06:58:47 pm
  • (´ー`)ノ
Should work in 1.1 just fine.

Hmm thing is I am terrible at bar designs and I get a headache just thinking about coding them, not so much the bar but simul and team stuff, it drives me insane, also fight animations are also a weak point. Also I could make a 640x480 version since I don't think most people care for this resolution.
#14  August 19, 2013, 09:10:53 pm
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
Ah good no custom ports Enigma widescreen version :D
Thanks yo!

btw
Stop being lazy! also can have my soda now?
#15  August 19, 2013, 11:09:38 pm
  • That's awesome!
    • Canada
Also I could make a 640x480 version since I don't think most people care for this resolution.

I would love that and probably normal port for victory screen pls?

Also what a nice concept you got there.
#16  August 20, 2013, 12:16:53 am
  • JNS
  • The One and Only
    • battlecraze.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page
Agreed with ERRDOR.

玉と碎けよ!
Mugen Things I Did/Battle Craze!!
#17  August 20, 2013, 12:44:51 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
I think VF4's lifebars with Street Fighter Alpha 1's announcer/round animation system would fit this perfectly. This screenpack has more of a relaxing vibe to it, and I really dig it.

Just sayin... ;D

#18  August 20, 2013, 12:52:01 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
I think VF4's lifebars with Street Fighter Alpha 1's announcer/round animation system
This would be amazing. Please do it.

Seriously though, if give this thing more slots than BM, 640x480 res and no need for custom win portraits, it will almost undoubtedly replace BM as my main 1.0 screenpack. :D
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#19  August 20, 2013, 01:55:25 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
Seriously though, if give this thing more slots than BM, 640x480 res and no need for custom win portraits, it will almost undoubtedly replace BM as my main 1.0 screenpack. :D

:qq:

LOL That's a fine choice actually and I approve this message

#20  August 20, 2013, 07:21:24 am
  • [The Destroyer]
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
Also I could make a 640x480 version since I don't think most people care for this resolution.

I would love that and probably normal port for victory screen pls?

Also what a nice concept you got there.

My normal victory portraits work fine though, even though they're not custom.

Ahh damn, I've already converted my characters to this resolution, too late to change back now. I like the whole fake widescreen idea though :)