YesNoOk

Random Topic V10 (Read 1866461 times)

Started by Orochi Gill, July 09, 2016, 05:00:44 am
Share this topic:
Re: Random Topic V10
#3421  September 02, 2019, 02:51:29 am
no she's a full korean she just have a knack at copying accents (she sounds like kris aquino when she's speaking filipino) ,
nad for some reason I didn't saw her interact with other korean students. either she's with her gay friends or bullying vietnamese students in her spare time.

idk if that's real though , i mean yeah the bubble will burst at some point but it's not gonna push back china's economy. it'll drastically slow it down. just like japan back in the 90's.
#3422  September 02, 2019, 07:49:42 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
no she's a full korean she just have a knack at copying accents (she sounds like kris aquino when she's speaking filipino) ,
nad for some reason I didn't saw her interact with other korean students. either she's with her gay friends or bullying vietnamese students in her spare time.

Do you mean she's a lesbian or she prefers hanging out with local gays here?

idk if that's real though , i mean yeah the bubble will burst at some point but it's not gonna push back china's economy. it'll drastically slow it down. just like japan back in the 90's.

I'm more worried by the fact the criminal underworld are pulling a lot strings lately like those forest fires in Brazil.
sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.
#3423  September 02, 2019, 04:53:58 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
meh, china is investing in trading with the rest of the world, so if anything, they are the country wiht the strongest position if anything happens.

#3424  September 02, 2019, 07:10:17 pm
yeah and plus didn't they got lands legally in africa or some shit like that, they would lend you money and if you couldn't pay or breach any agreement they'd forcefully "rent" in your lands.

Do you mean she's a lesbian or she prefers hanging out with local gays here?

I'm more worried by the fact the criminal underworld are pulling a lot strings lately like those forest fires in Brazil.

no , she studied here,  she was our head editor for the campus paper worked there as a photographer cause nobody wanted to buy their own fucking camera ,
her father works for a huge korean shipping company in bataan. there's a lot of koreans there like streets signs are in korean you would be lost if you can't read korean. rich koreans btw not the poor fuckers you see in españa around the university belt.
#3425  September 03, 2019, 03:30:29 am
  • all is love in fair and war
kontol!!! that's what i always hear from indonesians.

very rare to see indonesians and malaysians in person , most foreigners i meet and talk to that aren't related to me are russians , vietnamese , koreans too many fucking koreans here. even my editor way back in college was korean like for 4 years i didn't even knew she was a foreigner. even up north where i grew up tons of korean workers. and korean men are rowdy bunch the women are ok but the men they are loud most of the time you'll see a drunk korean man getting kicked out of a bar or hotels. or you see them sleeping on public sheds.

obviously early teenagers, it think it is somekind of rough javanese language for dick, probably, not hearing that word spoken verbally anywhere not even on construction sites, maybe would hear it more from elementary and junior high schoolers,
since indonesia is multi cultural and ethnic, depending on from what ethnic group you meet, I asume you're philipino, when you meet indonesian person from northern sulawesi you might think they look philipino, if you meet one from java then they are browner with bigger eye and rounder/ softer feature on face, or if you meet one from eastern regions then they are dark skinned with curly hair with sharper face if you meet one from papua still dark skinned and curly hair but with very flared nostril and brow ridge, if you meet one from sumatera, they look malaysian or slightly arab, or you may meet chinese indonesian, or mixed.
Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 03:35:29 am by kakkoii superhero
#3426  September 06, 2019, 02:20:33 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
#3427  September 06, 2019, 02:32:44 am
    • Canada
I'd like to know a good alternative for a free/cheap image host. I've been using cubeupload, but they have been less than reliable.

Recently got a message from them e-begging. No threats like that or anything.
#3428  September 06, 2019, 03:18:12 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Imgur on top
#3429  September 06, 2019, 03:04:53 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
I never liked photobucket tbh. I used tinypic for a while and then moved to imgur, by far the best image host website until now.

Edit: Do I need to mention that ugly watermark photobucket put in all images? That's already a good reason to not use it.
#3430  September 06, 2019, 05:09:44 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
There are times I simply upload things to Discord, although I don't know how long images tend to stay up there I mainly use it for temp hosting.
#3431  September 06, 2019, 05:13:16 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
I was done with photobucket after that first shakedown years ago

Imgur suits my needs just fine as has done so for years now
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#3432  September 06, 2019, 05:49:57 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I kind of just want to dl the stuff that is on my pb for nostalgia reasons.
#3433  September 06, 2019, 06:18:37 pm
if i remember correctly you can't , they locked it up on a pay wall.

i would gladly pay photobucket if they didn't pull any stuns like the ones they did years ago and better service. imgur does provide better and they're free.
Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 06:23:24 pm by 地獄の花
#3434  September 06, 2019, 08:09:09 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
I used to use Imageshack, but then they figured it'd be better to mandate people to go premium and remove access to the images on free accounts, so I switched to Imgur. I used Postimage for direct Wii U screenshot uploading in the past too, as well as during that brief period when Imgur had blocked embeds on this site.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#3435  September 07, 2019, 01:16:33 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
if i remember correctly you can't , they locked it up on a pay wall.

i would gladly pay photobucket if they didn't pull any stuns like the ones they did years ago and better service. imgur does provide better and they're free.

I can write a python bot; which i faster than doing it by hand, yet at the same time requires more time than I feel like spending.
#3436  September 07, 2019, 05:56:17 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
Used to love PB. Were able to organize images pretty well, something I haven't really found since except just saving shit to my PC. Oh well.
#3437  September 07, 2019, 01:10:33 pm
I remember when you could personalize the background and stuff on your Photobucket account. The limit for the pictures was also very high. Time passed and lots of things went wrong, blurred pictures, gifs that got resized, rescaled images. I didn't use it ever since.

The funny thing is they resized pictures, then there was a period when you could still upload pictures in full size and use the ~original thingie after the image link without having them resized, but they got rid of that too.

I got many spritesheets and effects too, from people in other forums's PB account. And now everything is lost, great job digging your own grave Photobucket!
Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 01:25:06 pm by AlexSin
#3438  September 08, 2019, 05:40:35 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
Oh man the backgrounds, god i loved having that. Another nice thing to personalize your albums, it was so fucking cozy.
#3439  September 09, 2019, 09:41:20 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Okay, anybody noticing the photos and gifs uploaded on photobucket have gotten blurry all of a sudden? If you go on the website it's fine but when you see it on other sites it gets blurry.
#3440  September 09, 2019, 10:09:30 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
Yes, I was going to mention that. Just look at [E]'s avatar / sig. WTF PHOTOBUCKET