YesNoOk

.hack Fighting Game Unveiled (Read 24710 times)

Started by SlySuavity, March 21, 2012, 09:25:06 pm
Share this topic:
.hack Fighting Game Unveiled
#1  March 21, 2012, 09:25:06 pm
  • Sublimity.
    • Canada
Original Source
SRK article & summary.

Famitsu recently revealed details for a new fighting game coming to the PS3 that’s set in the .hack universe. For those of you who aren’t familiar with the franchise, .hack is about a MMORPG called The World that players take part in by way of virtual reality headsets. While very little is known about the game as of yet, it’s been reported that .hack//Versus will be bundled in the upcoming Blu-ray package for .hack//The Movie. A variety of screenshots were also released, showcasing the game’s more realistic art design as well as a mysterious new character named 9. We’ll keep you updated as more information becomes available.

Next thing you know everything will be a fighter. Still, it's a pretty good series by itself so I'll keep some optimism.
Re: .hack Fighting Game Unveiled
#2  March 21, 2012, 09:50:26 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
I wouldn't keep my hopes up. Being bundled with the movie probably means they didn't really put much effort in it and it'll be more like a gimmicky game than anything.

But hey, I could be wrong.
#3  March 21, 2012, 09:51:46 pm
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
Home MBAACC was bundled with animu at first. :V

SNT

#4  March 21, 2012, 10:27:33 pm
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
Why is Vaan in it?
#5  March 21, 2012, 10:33:36 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
.Hack// Versus
#6  March 22, 2012, 01:05:57 am
  • Mingnon Wins yay!
    • USA
    • www.webs.com/videoman190
It's a fighting game based on the .Hack series!

Spoiler: "Pics" (click to see content)

The fact that CC2 loves Haseo is very obvious :p:

Source and mor pics here: http://www.famitsu.com/news/201203/22011846.html[/QUOTE]

SNT

#7  March 22, 2012, 01:32:43 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
Why is Kite getting called Sora?  Wait... this isn't Kite, is it?  Why is Kite being replaced by a ditzy teenage girl?

Oh wait, this is a Namco franchise now, isn't it?  Never mind.
#8  March 22, 2012, 01:39:05 am
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
Sora first appeared in .Hack//Link as a guess character and now again in the movie and this.
and there is like 3 other version of Kite anyway.
#9  March 22, 2012, 02:28:55 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
inb4 9 is kite
#10  March 22, 2012, 02:31:35 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
will there be reprisal english dub voice actors like:

dave wittenburg: sora

is tsukasa in this?
#11  March 22, 2012, 02:35:03 am
  • Raging Fist
Ahhh .Hack, a classic in my book. Ive seen the Anime and played a couple of the games.
Im glad theres a fighter type version finally.
#12  March 22, 2012, 03:36:32 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
I played the first four video games and felt ripped off in terms of story. The commercials built up solving this mystery about the secret behind the game, so I spent four games grinding monsters and hurting myself with Data Drain so I could hack into protected areas (even though three and four, the admins help you so security locks don't make sense and sorry spoilers) for this amazing secret.

It ended up being a story about some dude having a crush on a writer and then coding a game based on her book, and writing a self-insert daughter between them into the coding.

I felt betrayed that I spent roughly $150 on this series ($50 for the first two, the others i bought later and used) to get a ridiculously unsatisfying payoff.

Oh yeah, ontopic:

Fighting game could work. The potential movesets are pretty good between classes, and variation between the characters could be interesting. Just as long as they don't have Orca and P2 Orca (aka "Bear") both in the game as separate characters.
#13  March 22, 2012, 03:45:33 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
I only saw the first anime (SIGN) and I thought it was really really good and the music was phenomenal but I don't really care about the rest of the franchise.

what i'm saying is that if they include more than a token few SIGN characters I will be interested in this
#14  March 22, 2012, 04:11:12 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA

SNT

#15  March 22, 2012, 04:12:34 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
#16  March 22, 2012, 04:16:50 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
That's Orca. Bear looks exactly like Orca but with blue skin instead of green, and his hair is darker too.

Also the fact that he's hanging with Balmung (the second-strongest player in the game) and Kite (his IRL best friend) should be proof enough.

MDD

#17  March 22, 2012, 04:18:12 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
  • Only here for one night let me put it on ya face
#18  March 22, 2012, 04:19:28 am
    • USA

SNT

#19  March 22, 2012, 04:25:41 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
That's Orca. Bear looks exactly like Orca but with blue skin instead of green, and his hair is darker too.
Orca's entire face is blue/green, without the unpainted jaw and mouth.  Unless they changed his design specifically to look more like Bear, that's Bear.  Of course, they could solve the issue by just not recycling all their damn character designs.

Also, that's not Kite.
Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 04:31:21 am by SNT
#20  March 22, 2012, 04:26:55 am
    • USA
Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 04:31:16 am by Dick Incognito
#21  March 22, 2012, 04:40:34 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
@snt: Well that's what I get for not playing after Quarantine.
#22  March 22, 2012, 05:20:31 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
#23  March 22, 2012, 05:48:08 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
ZA WARUDO TASUKETE
#24  March 22, 2012, 06:27:07 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares

Now that I look at this again, the life and power bars remind me of a futuristic version of SF4's life and power bars.
#25  March 22, 2012, 11:33:03 am
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
Just need Ovan and I'm game.
#26  March 22, 2012, 02:52:52 pm
  • Sublimity.
    • Canada
I wouldn't mind Silver Knight, as far-fetched as that'd be.
#27  March 22, 2012, 03:02:49 pm
    • USA
#28  March 23, 2012, 05:56:46 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
#29  March 23, 2012, 04:07:39 pm
    • USA
#30  March 23, 2012, 08:48:33 pm
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
#31  March 23, 2012, 09:00:54 pm
    • USA
If after 15 years have passed and he still hasn't passed high school then yes.
#32  March 23, 2012, 11:41:04 pm
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
But dude, GED.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#33  March 24, 2012, 04:52:25 pm
    • USA
New Screenshots.

#34  March 27, 2012, 03:16:01 am
    • www.twi-brigade.com
Good day, ladies and gents.

I've followed your thread regarding this matter and am highly interested in informing you about what's known/speculated so far (most of this info was gathered by my good friend Scygoku):

1 - The confirmed characters so far are: Sora (//End of The World movie, //LINK), Gondo (Orca lookalike from //End of The World), Balder (Balmung lookalike from //End of The World), Haseo 1st form (//GU Vol 1 - Rebirth, //GU Vol 2 - Reminisce), Haseo Xth Form (//GU Vol 3 - Redemption)

2 - The rumored 'boss' character/antagonist MAY be
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
. The final battle in that particular game may hint at this. Most .hack works contained interesting, small hints regarding their successors and sequels (for example, //GU+ manga contained a small hint at the very last page regarding the next game, way back in 2009)

3 - The above point also supports the idea //VERSUS was in the works for a long time, and is not exactly a 'rushed' product (I do admit marketing seems to be rushed for it, since they're announcing this in 3 months)

4 - Another hint that this won't necessarily be another Tekken Hybrid (with too few characters) is the inclusion of an antagonist/boss character (you don't put that in something that's supposed to be a demo), so we're expecting character reveals very soon.

5 - PLAY-ASIA.com reports this product as being single player only, though that would be very disappointing if it was actually true. They'd be out of their mind if they made a fighting game based on game that's based an MMO for crying out loud. But this is what's revealed so far, it could be a mistake on their behalf.

6 - Regarding gameplay: throughout the screenshots revealed so far, only Haseo and Sora appeared as names over the health bars. This may mean one of three things: 1 - Sora's friends are support characters that may or may not be NPCs, and from this we can assume that several other support characters may join the playable characters, ala KoF 2000 (eg.: Atoli and Alkaid with Haseo, etc), or 2 - in-game names database just hasn't been updated yet, or 3 - this is a team-based game, again ala KoF, and only the current player's name is kept until another player enters.

7 - There are certain icons appearing next to the 'super' gauges at the bottom. From what's written, they appear to hint at EX moves, speed and power buffs/upgrades, but this is not confirmed yet.

8 - Limit break (aka super moves or DMs) 100% exist. This is supported by the existence of a relevant gauge, along with the appearance of Skeith (the gauge may empty when this happens) when Haseo unleashes his limit break. Another fact that supports this is the varying camera angles during said move.

9 - The youtube ad for this game was been up since the beginning of March - it may have simply remained invisible due to its privacy settings. [/useless]

10 - Bandai Namco Japan needs more support from the West - particularly from fans in the US - in order to consider localizing other titles (this game is largely hinting at PS3, which isn't region locked, but several other .hack merchandise never made it outside Japan). Several petitions and campaigns (most at dothackers.net) are open or people to offer their support. //LINK was fan translated, the entire game is on youtube for viewing.

11 - This is purely my opinion, and you're welcome to argue against it, but going by the graphics, Capcom is about to have its rearhole thoroughly torn and fissured in the weeks to come, when more reveals are released.

Oh and hi. Kudos to Girard for the new screenshots. They're really good.
Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 03:22:00 am by Quicksolver
#35  March 27, 2012, 03:58:06 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
11 - This is purely my opinion, and you're welcome to argue against it, but going by the graphics, Capcom is about to have its rearhole thoroughly torn and fissured in the weeks to come, when more reveals are released.

There's at least one fighting game out there (and more development) with better graphics than any of Capcom's current fighters, and guess what, they still hold most of the genre's sales.
#36  March 27, 2012, 04:10:34 am
    • www.twi-brigade.com
What.... just happened to my huge post?? Along with the rest of my account?
#37  March 27, 2012, 04:14:53 am
    • USA
The site picked you up as a bot so it probably got deleted i'm sure the mods can fix it.
#38  March 27, 2012, 04:16:09 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
yeah I think that was it, let me fix it.
#39  March 27, 2012, 04:19:07 am
    • www.twi-brigade.com
Thank you. ;_; My stupid IP has been doing this to me lately... oh well.

If there's a way for me to revert to my old account, that would be swell. Thanks.
#40  March 27, 2012, 04:20:47 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
All posts were restored, you only had a couple so nothing was lost. The "old" account is gone but there is nothing different on your new one.

Avoid stuff like text links in your sig, those tend to be picked up as spam.
#41  March 27, 2012, 05:33:48 pm
@Quicksolver

Thought I'd post here and repeat some of my recent ideas,though we already mentioned them before xD

^^' not sure why I didn't notice before but the movie is called .hack//The Other Side of The World,End of The World is the bonus disc that comes with special edition of .hack//G.U. 

5) Had posted this on the forum just there before but the fact that is says Player 2 on the other health bar; on the menu of another pic it says CPU;it prompts player 2 to press L1 to use the special attack: http://www.famitsu.com/images/000/011/846/4f698a78a36d9.html  - Player 2 and prompt above special gauge
http://www.famitsu.com/images/000/011/846/4f698a7e11256.html  - CPU

This would indicate its not just a 1 player unless it means that there is no co-op feature for the main story and only Vs. Probably a mistake on their part but time will tell,all evidence so far points to atleast a Vs mode @o@

Oh about Haseo,Kuukai from dothackers had said:
"Haseo's forms:
-His 2nd and 3rd form happen when he uses skills
-His Xth form is his Exceed "

Hope they show more of new characters next and not spoil all of Haseo/Sora's abilities ^.^

Also everyone please join the campaign via http://www.dothackers.net/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1332300902&archive=&start_from=&ucat=&  posting the .hack// image onto the link at the bottom which links you to Namco Bandai's facebook page :D
#42  April 02, 2012, 05:40:33 pm
    • USA
http://andriasang.com/con0gv/hack_vs_screens/
Our latest media blast for .hack Sekai no Mukou ni + Versus includes pic of the movie and the fighting game. The game shots show the characters' Altimit Skills and Exceed ability.

Sora's Altimit Skill is Level-Up and his Exceed ability is Fina Rush. In Fina Rush, he calls out Gondeaux and Baldor as support characters.

Haseo's Exceed is known as Xth Form. After unleashing Xth Form, Haseo temporarily fights with dual guns.

The screens also include a closer look at the mysterious 9 character.

Also included in the gallery below is a look at some of the bonuses from the first print run version of the game, including pilot film samples and images from the video of the .hack//Live fan event that's included on a bonus DVD.

There still calling Sora a boy.
#43  April 02, 2012, 05:42:41 pm
    • www.twi-brigade.com
Weird... I could've sworn I saw a girl in the movie the whole time.

That and they were in //LINK as well, at the very end. wtf.
#44  April 02, 2012, 05:47:41 pm
  • "Za Warudo" user
    • Russia
    • www.youtube.com/user/YagamiRus
I'm pretty sure the game will suck. It will be one of those CC2 naruto-like fightings wannabe with button mashing and QTE's.
I'd like to bust some heads as Azure Kite or Ovan though.
#45  April 02, 2012, 05:50:36 pm
    • www.twi-brigade.com
I think it's going to wreck some shit when it comes out - particularly the saturation Capcom Co., Ltd. has inflicted upon the market (it's very hard to break through when their 'popularity' justifies whatever failing trends they add lately).

I can't wait. In fact, I can't even wait for the character reveals to begin. TAKE MY MONEY NAMDAI AND DO IT ALREADY!
#46  April 04, 2012, 12:17:19 am
Weird... I could've sworn I saw a girl in the movie the whole time.

That and they were in //LINK as well, at the very end. wtf.

Its a mistake on there end, Sora(Kite) is controlled by Sora Yuuki in real life, though really they just missed one letter xD

Also Fina Rush is probably Final Rush assuming they google chrome,though could be wrong here.

Regardless it would be great to play a .hack// fighting game besides i'm really tired of seeing all these narutards spamming their comments about the games on CC2's wall >.<   There was some user insulting CC2 saying they are the worst developer because of it the lastest game :/

Plus the pilot movie that comes with the hybrid pack looks great :D
#47  April 04, 2012, 12:21:03 am
    • www.twi-brigade.com
I think it's Fianna Rush, actually. Makes sense since they're the 'new' Descendants of Fianna.
#48  April 04, 2012, 12:29:39 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Finally I get back to connect the .hack// universe (now seeing and understanding well .hack//SIGN) and I've some things you should know because I read a lot of misundersunding here:

In January was released in cinemas .hack//The Movie (made enterely in 3D), with a new Kite: Sora, a shy and happy high school girl who now is the new Kite in The World (some of the other Kite are Shugo from .hack manga and Azure Kite from .hack//G.U., see more here). The next release of the movie will be in June 28 with a double release in Blu-Ray: for one the movie already talked to you, and for the other, the game .hack//Versus (the name of the game you're commented) for PS3 (the only console that allowed Blu-Ray system)

More info here, guys:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjUVgsyBzmw then see this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bNGsc4456o
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-10-05/hack/the-movie-slated-to-open-on-january-21
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2012-03-22/hack/the-movie+versus-hybrid-pack-teaser-streamed
http://dothack.wikia.com/wiki/.hack//Versus

PS: yeah, the muscle guy IS Bear from .hack//SIGN as another user

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#49  April 04, 2012, 02:01:25 am
I think it's Fianna Rush, actually. Makes sense since they're the 'new' Descendants of Fianna.

@O@ oooh how did I not link Fina with Fianna,nice catch!

@ Le Napoleon Bonerfarts

Actually it would be closer to say its Orca's character model (he uses the same character model as Bear with some variations) since Sora(Kite),Balder(Balmung) and Gondo(Orca) are friends who look like  the Descendants of Fianna ...well I suspect Sora may have some of Kites data or something along those lines.  >o> would help if I knew what happened in Link but trying to avoid spoilers
#50  April 04, 2012, 02:20:26 pm
    • www.twi-brigade.com
#51  April 04, 2012, 02:57:10 pm
@O@ Hory crap! Great find Quicksolver

Glad they finally confirmed online combat which means its definitely got PvP in it,take that 1 player on yesasia :D   Unless it means the main mode is 1 player lol

#52  April 04, 2012, 02:58:39 pm
    • www.twi-brigade.com
CO-OP STORY MODE CO-OP STORY MODE CO-OP STORY MODE CO-OP STORY MODE CO-OP STORY MODE CO-OP STORY MODE

TAKE ALL OF MY MONEY
#53  April 04, 2012, 03:14:02 pm
So far its only said online multi-player versus mode,can only hope for co-op story mode or even online co-op story mode .-.
#54  April 04, 2012, 06:01:42 pm
    • USA
#55  April 04, 2012, 06:04:37 pm
    • USA
FUCK YEAH TSUKASA
#56  April 04, 2012, 06:07:59 pm
    • Philippines
Ovan ftw!
#57  April 04, 2012, 06:51:01 pm
    • www.twi-brigade.com
[size=99pt]OH MY GOD[/size]
#58  April 04, 2012, 07:04:07 pm
@O@ FLIPPINFJIFOUBFONFOSNONS:ODFNODFNOD!!

Sakuya (.hack//Quantum)
Tsukasa (.hack//Sign)
Ovan (.hack//Roots/G.U.)

Was NOT expecting characters to be announced this week o-o
#59  April 05, 2012, 12:56:06 pm
    • www.twi-brigade.com
#60  April 05, 2012, 01:10:32 pm
  • Pixel Animator
  • "I'm done trying with you."
    • USA
That's a wee bit too close to monster hunter... That really looks like a Felyne Mia.

At anyrate... wish this wasn't a fighter, from what I've seen posted here, it's just a forgettable title that's trying to ride the fighting game wave.

Did they ever really make an MMO out of .Hack's "The World"?
#61  April 05, 2012, 01:45:59 pm
    • www.twi-brigade.com
Yes, but it failed because their servers couldn't handle the pressure I think. This was way back in 2005. It was called //Fragment.

And a lot of people like Sakuya because she's now an official fighting Miku lol
#62  April 05, 2012, 02:38:22 pm
  • "Za Warudo" user
    • Russia
Okay now that we have Ovan, I'm interested.
#63  April 05, 2012, 06:04:48 pm
@o@ The power of Hermit compels us to buy this game!

Wonder what the 4 attacks Tsukasa's Guardian uses *sees 4 buttons when its summoned*
#64  April 05, 2012, 07:33:27 pm
    • www.twi-brigade.com
I'm pretty sure a fighting game like this won't rely on simple button presses to select skill arts to use. It'll more likely involve mashing for increased damage after initiating a move, much like in Asura's Wrath, or the God of War games.
#65  April 06, 2012, 07:16:13 pm
  • "Za Warudo" user
    • Russia
Or these shitty naruto games by Cyber Connect 2
#66  April 06, 2012, 07:18:59 pm
    • www.twi-brigade.com
Hell no, there's no way they can risk that. They know very well what they're getting themselves into and it's not gonna be a Naruto engine rehash.
#67  April 06, 2012, 07:43:35 pm
    • Philippines
Lol they're the most fun shit I've ever played then.

SNT

#68  April 07, 2012, 12:40:37 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
So are they shooting for every single version of Kite except the actual Kite?  And where's BlackRose?
#69  April 07, 2012, 01:17:13 am
About the Kite characters

a) Sora is from the movie so ofcourse needs to be in Versus
b) Sakuya is from the latest anime series (and the protagonist) so ofcourse makes an appearance

I'm guessing Kite and Blackrose will be announced eventually @.@

Though either Azure Kite makes an appearance or Kite uses Azure Flame Dance like in the Link manga @o@
Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 01:50:33 am by Scygoku
#70  April 12, 2012, 07:24:25 am
    • USA
1 minute in for Gameplay footage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lDolhdl368A

http://andriasang.com/con0n8/hack_vs_screens/

Namco Bandai released a new batch of .hack Versus media today. The screens include a control chart:

The analogue pad is used to move your character. Square is your standard attack. X is for jump and Boost Dash. Circle is throw. Triangle is Strike Attack, which launches up your enemies and can be charged up first to make it unblockable. R1 is guard. You hold down L1 to switch into Skill Mode.

Other moves include Slide Dash, an air-based dash towards your opponent, and Crack Burst, which makes you invincible and sends nearby opponents flying. You also have access to an Exceed move which changes your character's external appearance, and an Ultimate Skill move.
Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 06:43:51 pm by Girard
#71  June 07, 2012, 07:03:33 pm
    • USA
What is this like the 3rd or 4th person dress like Kite well at less it's the real one this time.
.hack Versus New Character Screenshots
Plus, a look at the character customization component for the .hack fighter.

Famitsu.com's latest look at .hack Versus, the game component of the upcoming .hack hybrid disc, reveals three new characters and a character customization system.
Previously, Namco Bandai and CyberConnect2 have revealed Sora, Sakua, Haseyo and Ouan and Tsukasa. Today's reveals include original .hack// main character Kite, Blackrose, and .hack//Link main character Tokio Kuryuu.
Regarding character customization, screens show some of the swappable weapons that you can obtain using rewards that you earn as you progress through story mode. You set these weapons to your character prior to battle.
The above customization items are just for show, though. Even though the screens show weapons, there won't be any changes to your character's strength.
The game does have "support items." These can be equipped to your character to give attack and defense strength boosts, and other modifications during battle.
Famitsu.com's story confirms support items for use in Story mode, but does not say if they can be used during competitive play.
Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 06:39:33 pm by Girard
#72  June 07, 2012, 08:47:51 pm
xD was going to post the new info about Versus, didn't see your previous post either ^^'

^-^ i'm glad there was more reveals, though assuming 9 is considered Tokio I hope there is more players to be announced!
#73  June 08, 2012, 05:27:25 am
    • USA
  /l、
゙(゚、。 7
 l、゙~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ
#74  June 08, 2012, 11:47:23 pm
^o^ yup yup those videos were awesome!

Oh something to consider,on the page with Kite/Blackrose you see an Axe and Bayonet, those belong to Subaru (LINK) and Kuhn (GU Lost Weapon) so expect to see them in the game ^.^  I'm guessing Pi will be announced aswell if Kuhn is appearing since each character reveal always has 3 people :D
#75  June 13, 2012, 06:33:24 pm
    • USA
Go here for more
This new batch of .hack Versus media shows Tokio, Kite, and Blackrose, as well as some of the game's customization components. Many of the screens were shared by Famitsu.com a few weeks back, but now you can see everything in full resolution and without watermarks.

One added note about customization. In addition to the ability to switch your character weapons and use support items, you can also customize your sound experience via the "Altmit Player" that's located on the story mode's desktop. This player can play back custom music from your PS3 hard drive.

Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 06:41:50 pm by Girard

GOH

#76  June 13, 2012, 06:35:21 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
Girard you gotta re-host your pics man. They're all dying. In the other topics too.
#77  June 13, 2012, 06:41:21 pm
i thought it was just my shitty internet connection.

hope the twilight brigade's ovan will be playable., gameplay will be similar to naruto-ninja storm huh?
#78  June 14, 2012, 07:19:54 am
    • USA
#79  June 16, 2012, 02:19:44 am
hope the twilight brigade's ovan will be playable., gameplay will be similar to naruto-ninja storm huh?

Yup Ovan is available is a playable character in Vs mode,so far Ovan,Kite,Haseo,Tokio (as 9),Blackrose,Sakuya,Tsukasa and Sora (.hack//The Movie protagonist) are confirmed but hopefully 3 or 4 more will be announced.

Yeah since CC2 made the ninja storm games xD
#80  June 18, 2012, 05:12:13 pm
    • USA
#81  June 22, 2012, 05:00:30 am
    • USA
#82  June 22, 2012, 05:47:34 am
  • Just a butcher on a mission
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends
It doesn't look very interesting, especially with the opponent not fighting back.

SNT

#83  June 22, 2012, 05:59:42 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
And being so slow

And gameplay boiling down to dodge into super.
#84  June 25, 2012, 03:34:06 pm
    • USA
Should be the last ones

SNT

#85  June 25, 2012, 03:40:35 pm
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
HOW NOT TO PROMOTE YOUR GAME

Step 1: Show wall loops in your preview gameplay footage.