YesNoOk

Kingdom Hearts Stages (Read 18699 times)

Started by Ragnaroc444, June 23, 2009, 07:57:10 am
Share this topic:
Re: Kingdom Hearts Stages
#41  June 29, 2009, 03:44:55 am
  • Nobodies.. Heartless they're all the same right..?
    • www.SpriteZoneX.webs.com
hahahaha that mugen lord dude left alot stuff out u will end up being confuse a bit ^_^ if u r goin to make stages of wallpapers and not to let u down and stuff but
u will need to learn how to clean images or find ones all ready sharp ^_^ because the images u made for stages and release here all ready have color lost on them and some show big time counting me and a small few other around here only to botther to clean up images that we  made to stages to release

no they lost colour from the Picture i screen capped cos it's a JPeg format and the stage did lose a BIT of colour lol i'll be making stages like a Cheetah in a cppl days
Ragnaroc444 is Dante....

Finally got my sig up
#42  June 29, 2009, 05:07:56 am
  • show me a sane man and i will cure him =)
    • Mexico
    • davidlinkanimestages.webs.com/index.htm
^^ i saw the same images u use for your stages in google in lest then 6.min they all ready had color lost even if i use the scren capture or click on it to save it it will still show up ^_^  the color lost but maybe u found them all clean and stuff as u said maybe it was the way u  capture the images

anime stage maker since 2009
I want no blood from that girl doctor--not until we're both sweaty and naked and shes  screaming my name. >_<
#43  June 29, 2009, 05:43:26 am
  • Nobodies.. Heartless they're all the same right..?
    • www.SpriteZoneX.webs.com
^^ i saw the same images u use for your stages in google in lest then 6.min they all ready had color lost even if i use the scren capture or click on it to save it it will still show up ^_^  the color lost but maybe u found them all clean and stuff as u said maybe it was the way u  capture the images

Yer lolz i can't w8 till my internet gets back up to 400 kb/s then i can download PSX games and make some awesome stages for Mugen and Aniamted too since i can watch utube vids for clearly lol ( i mean faster not clearly *stupid*)
Ragnaroc444 is Dante....

Finally got my sig up