YesNoOk

SNK HEROINES Tag Team Frenzy (Switch / PS4) (Read 332101 times)

Started by Titiln, January 11, 2018, 03:26:53 pm
Share this topic:

DW

Re: SNK HEROINES Tag Team Frenzy (Switch / PS4)
#281  August 09, 2018, 05:18:28 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I'm going to get, though mainly for referencing purposes. Like for Shermie, Kula, Mai, and Terry seemed to have some new stuff as well. Like that air throw, which I haven't seen in any other game. May be in KoF14 though, which I haven't played yet, and need to get as well. Probably won't get it when it first comes out though, because I don't believe this game to be worth $60.

IDK if that's how much it's going to cost, though it's a reasonable assumption. $40 at most is what I'm willing to pay.
#282  August 10, 2018, 11:40:52 am
yeah 60$ is too much i mean it's recycled assets, good thing in SEA you can get games here cheaper than in states.
#283  August 25, 2018, 12:35:09 pm
  • Just a butcher on a mission
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends
#284  August 25, 2018, 03:47:32 pm
i'm impressed her animation is probably the best one i've seen in this game.
#285  August 25, 2018, 05:09:02 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
So they're doing cross-guests? Does that mean we'll get a Fighting EX Layer or Tekken rep?
Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 02:12:41 am by Magma MK-II
#286  August 26, 2018, 06:21:31 am
  • Still lurks regularly, but posts once a blue moon
    • Canada
Wow, this sure caught my attention.
Of the Million Arthur cast, Touzoku's design is probably my favourite.
#287  September 02, 2018, 11:55:31 pm
  • You Can't Handle The Truth!
    • www.youtube.com/user/DevilRaptorB
#288  September 03, 2018, 11:13:24 am
if they do add akira that'll be great.
#289  September 03, 2018, 03:46:33 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
Fingers crossed for Yungmie. After opening the link, I'm sure it won't be Yungmie.
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#290  September 03, 2018, 03:54:15 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
That's 100% Akira for sure!
#291  September 05, 2018, 08:43:41 pm
    • Brazil
All SNK Heroines endings:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 09:07:54 pm by SnkLover
#292  September 05, 2018, 09:38:53 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 09:42:24 pm by R565
#293  September 06, 2018, 02:02:50 am
    • Brazil
Story Mode cutscenes:

#294  September 06, 2018, 02:25:16 am
  • fat
  • "EXPANSION REQUIRED"
    • USA
i really love this game and most other snk fighters so i plan on getting the diamond dream edition
#295  September 08, 2018, 10:49:01 am
    • Brazil
Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 05:09:44 am by SnkLover

DW

#296  September 15, 2018, 02:13:39 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I'm a keep it 100 bruh... This game...it's pretty trash. I'm not sure who the target audience is for this game. Surely not hardcore FG players, or even a casual player for that matter. Not for KoF fans, cause it plays nothing like KoF.  What's here isn't even fun or anything... I guess fan service? Though even that only goes so far. I don't think SNK has enough clout to sell a game based off that alone. It's no DoA or anything. That was made evident by having to gender swap one of their most iconic chars to help the roster.

This game is $50... No where near worth that. $30 at best, and tbh, that's only if you're an SNK supporter. This feels like an add on/DLC for a full game. Like, it could have just been a tacked in mode for KoF 14. I'm sorry, but I can't recommend this at all. Especially not for $50.  Shermie is thicc af though. So there's that. I played it, though I'll wait till this one drops to like...$20 or so.
#297  September 15, 2018, 02:32:13 am
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
I'm a keep it 100 bruh... This game...it's pretty trash. I'm not sure who the target audience is for this game. Surely not hardcore FG players, or even a casual player for that matter. Not for KoF fans, cause it plays nothing like KoF.  What's here isn't even fun or anything... I guess fan service? Though even that only goes so far. I don't think SNK has enough clout to sell a game based off that alone. It's no DoA or anything. That was made evident by having to gender swap one of their most iconic chars to help the roster.

This game is $50... No where near worth that. $30 at best, and tbh, that's only if you're an SNK supporter. This feels like an add on/DLC for a full game. Like, it could have just been a tacked in mode for KoF 14. I'm sorry, but I can't recommend this at all. Especially not for $50.  Shermie is thicc af though. So there's that. I played it, though I'll wait till this one drops to like...$20 or so.

As much as I hate to agree on it, I have to because man, this game is just fan service on fan service. Not to mention that there's going to be DLC as well.....the game plays like baby's first fighting game and not in a good way either. It's sad but yeah, this game is a major flop and only serves a niche fanbase as well. Not to mention that they knew they was going to make DLC of characters that people wanted in the first place, the SNK characters that people wanted aren't in here, and this game is built on a fricking April Fools comic...

lui

#298  September 15, 2018, 03:45:40 am
    • USA
I've been playing it with a bud for awhile now, going in, I expected it to be more in line with an SNK game for obvious reasons and I did get dissapointed...

However, after spending alot of time labbing, playing together after knowing exactly how all the mechanics work..its actually pretty goddamn fun, and more in line with your typical anime game than an SNK one surprisingly. The Air play in this game is fucking insane especially due to the fact there's no crouching, with how fast paced matches can be, it feels more in line with BBTAG/MVC than it does for KOF at all strangely. Easy 8k wallbounce conversions are just an example of how big juggling can be in this once you put your mind to put up with the fanservice.

I think just tuning your expectations for a bit and seeing how the game really is at a high level will def be a better way to judge whether or not the game is for you, because it's def not a KOF or SNK game gameplay wise, which isnt a bad thing depending on how you like those kind of games.
#299  September 15, 2018, 03:51:23 am
>no crouching
That's not how fighting games are supposed to be!
#300  September 15, 2018, 03:58:49 am
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
I.....never thought about it that way. By itself it doesn't hold up for me, but I have some friends over, it's a different story because we just shoot the breeze, goof around, and see who loses first and I never realize the juggling is the core of the game. I can appreciate how fast the matches go, hell I even cleared all of the stories in no time. It's still a bit fanservicey for me but I can see those that like that niche and goofy combo potential can have a good time.....but we all can agree that the price they ask for is a bit too much. I still want my Fio damn it.