YesNoOk

post here if you want a subforum for your full game (Read 415821 times)

Started by Titiln, October 25, 2010, 10:29:28 pm
Share this topic:
Re: post here if you want a subforum for your full game
#21  December 07, 2010, 12:18:59 am
so....
game name reveled, i can have a room to "X-MEN: SECOND COMING"???
release day december 11.
#22  December 08, 2010, 02:52:14 pm
attention people that just got their subforums: please give me a screenshot to use for the icon of your board. otherwise i'll pick something myself. these icons won't become active until valodim is around and who knows when that might be!
#23  December 08, 2010, 09:16:23 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
I like the idea, but I'm not sure of deserve it as the other guys who posted here, but I lose nothing trying it.  :(

I would like a subforum for my fullgame, basicly for make proper topics for the clones, show advances of general stuff (screenpack, lifebars, etc), make discussions and ask people for ideas and suggestions, and to advice about releases instead using Release subforum...

So, here it is, the Anti-Gouki Project, the biggest WIP I ever had...
Old thread: http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=94545
New thread: http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=117910.0
BNMP mini-site: http://basara.mugen-infantry.net/Home/wips/agp

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#24  December 10, 2010, 07:32:52 am
  • Me Bouncy
    • USA
    • runningwildwolf@gmail.com
    • http://youtube.com/runningwildvidya
I want a sub-forum for my full game - Fight Fever vs. Fighters History
#25  December 10, 2010, 10:32:07 pm
#26  December 10, 2010, 10:38:04 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
(He's banned so don't expect a reply soon)
#27  December 12, 2010, 05:21:59 pm
  • 見ろ! これが執念の力だ!
    • Somalia
何故諦める必要がある? 何を迷うことがある奪い取れ。今は悪魔が微笑む時代なんだ。
#28  December 15, 2010, 09:39:12 pm
  • Angry Molesting Tree
  • Auf gehts ab gehts 3 Tage wach
    • Germany
    • cenobite53.mugengermany.com/
After a longer break in mugen I'm motivated to continue my TMNT Fullgame Project.

http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=62472.msg518146#msg518146

I wanted to ask for a subforum, cause there is much stuff envolved where the community could help + extra Threads for the Charakters (including the Stage of the Char) + extra Thread for my planned Mutant Factory Stage + various other stuff.
Because my old thread seams kinda unorganized.

Your decision dear staff
look at my sprite rips  HERE
look at my TMNT Project HERE
My Contribution to mugen: Stages: 897 | Chars: 8 | Fullgames: 1 | Spritesheets: 85
#29  December 17, 2010, 03:32:54 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
#30  December 23, 2010, 03:42:12 am
                             http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=123786.0

######Why do I want a sub forum:######

Why do I need to get various topics to organize myself,
                          and also every part of the project, part new or unique,
                          and also to comment as 'walking' the game. So that's it.

Thank you for your attention

#31  December 27, 2010, 10:45:45 am
  • What did the 5 fingers say to the face? SMAAACCCK!
Hello MFG members , I want to ask for a subforum for my full game Anime battle Royal.
I have right now LifeBar showcase, Intro vid ( skeletor ex is finalizing it for the announcement ) Working game Logo and soon a shot pic of the working pic of the title screen menu ( just the pic for now) the talented Hloader will be working on our screepack for the fullgame.

here is the Official Logo by -V-nix

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

here is the lifebars and portrait style done by V-nix

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

soon as the intro vid is done soon, i will then be ready to do a formal announcement. thank you and happy holidays MFG.

oh here is the original thread for the poll i still have up and will close once the inro vid is finalized.
http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=123524.0
Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 10:59:19 am by yavoz32
#32  December 27, 2010, 03:19:55 pm
    • Thailand
Lukinhas, I don't see the need for you to have a sub-forum. Your current topic seems to fit your progress well, so far. A sub-forum for you will just be a waste of space since you don't have anything complicated going on with the system or development and your roster is fairly small.

Yavoz32, You haven't even went into the project-topic phase yet. When you have enough content for that, and you can show more than some static stance poses and demonstrate a better understanding of what you're going to do, then you can be considered for a sub-forum. For all we know, you could be planning a compilation. "Anime Battle Royal" seems like a name thought up with the idea behind it being taking some sprites that already exist of any anime character and putting them into a game with a new screenpack. You didn't even mention anything about characters, actually. o_O

I think you should push your project along some more, then ask again for reconsideration.
#33  December 27, 2010, 07:14:57 pm
whats good rajaa, ok i had asked Iced if it was ok for me to make an announcement and he informed me that this was where to go and you peeps would do a voe on it. thats actually pretty cool. But i wasnt ruly informed ( i then asked in a laer pm about supply all what kind of information) exactly what was needed for a good submission for one. . Now as far as us using random already made characters , No, most the characters if not all the characters on the roster have never ever been done in mugen. every character is gettin sprited . i refuse to use any som called already made sprites of others works. thats a big no no for this project, all original work.Now that link i gave was for the actual poll and i only posted some of the minor work of some sprites done, as i have been  around for a long time i have been also noted not to show too much workas far as stand alone sprites and such due to ALOT of leeching, sprite theives and such. So i have decided to go a different route and show more development work in the form of video only. If you want me to do more a full layout with specs than rest assured i will do so, but hopefully it will be up to the administrators standards as every site differes on how they emplore peeps ideas for full game announcement. I respect your decision if not  wanting to host the full game developement . just inform me of what all is needed to meet your specific requirements and i will do my best to provide, and as well i will go around to see if some of the other peeps asking for subforums are doing the exact same format as i do see some have them but each is different in how they described their game concept. thanx MFG , much luv peeps.
#34  December 27, 2010, 08:25:24 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
You just posted someone else's screenshot and logo and demanded a forum.
You don't deserve one.
#35  December 27, 2010, 08:32:38 pm
So, here it is, the Anti-Gouki Project
maybe

Hello. I was wondering if i can receive a subforum for my full game:
like cyan paul said, you're too far along with this one. congratulations though, it looks amazing

After a longer break in mugen I'm motivated to continue my TMNT Fullgame Project.
you described that you'd use a handful of threads... i think you could keep this one in one organized thread, really

no

Hello MFG members , I want to ask for a subforum for my full game Anime battle Royal.
it's not very far along. you did post this in the place you're supposed to but if we gave you a subforum then what? you wouldn't have a lot to show. try again at a later point
#36  December 27, 2010, 08:49:01 pm
You just posted someone else's screenshot and logo and demanded a forum.
You don't deserve one.

First off thats the screenshot for the lifebars v-nix done for our project, he has submitted to me different versions, those are his custom bars he has made. they are his personal design from what he uses and redid some for our project. the screenshot is from his screenpack he has done and put he bars on there for us to see as a demo of them . the screen pack maker already was sent the psd files containing the lifebar and portait style. before you judge its best to ask.  wow i am not surprised tho you came out of the woodworks to say something tho. lol . as i said if anyone looked a my poll you can see where i was going with the project in some retrospect. again insinuation is givin without asking or reviewing what i have already displayed in the thread.i cannot take what does not exists for 1.

i also refuse to use anyones hard worked as my own for the project unless they are workin with the crew thats doing work in spriting for the project. ALL sprites are being made from open source bases only or from scratch. Some of the bases from IMT main sprite rip section by Kong and are also sprited from scratch

. i only plan to use either only open source materials , custom made materials for the project other than fan picures ( and will give propr credit as well) and i have an artist workin on those as well. i do not mind being turned down for a subforum but i do say if ya gonna do so do it with verified reasons other that speculations with nothing more than a flame o fire a shot at the project for no reason is also firing shots at the pros and peeps hardwork on this project and that is somethin i do not tolerate . but i will def take in your thoughts .
#37  December 27, 2010, 08:53:13 pm
much respect on that Titlin, i will do that bro, i was just askin a lil ahead before i get all the work back but just was makin sure if a spot would be available once i get the few hings i needed. I will come up with some more things when they are finished bro. i was just asked to come to this spot to make a request but it wasnt meant for like today . but when i get back the intro vid, i will show that along with the full roser and title logo . If you want more than that then i will def have to see about gettin more required things, but if no matter what i show and peeps still say no then it would been a fruitless effort but i will do that man.  good looks on the reply.
#38  December 27, 2010, 08:56:20 pm
    • Thailand
Hey, Orochi Gill, he didn't demand a forum, he asked, and he was responded to aptly. Try not to make this into something negative. Everyone has a right to ask.
#39  December 27, 2010, 08:59:00 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
You get what I mean :(
#40  December 27, 2010, 10:03:59 pm
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
I have right now LifeBar showcase, Intro vid ( skeletor ex is finalizing it for the announcement ) Working game Logo and soon a shot pic of the working pic of the title screen menu ( just the pic for now) the talented Hloader will be working on our screepack for the fullgame.
You need to get a bit further before you really need a forum. This is very much Idea's stage rather than an obvious project that's going to be completed.

No. What you have shown is not obvious progress. Single frames are not a game.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.