YesNoOk

Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC) (Read 999225 times)

Started by Moon Girard, June 09, 2017, 04:33:13 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC)
#361  September 16, 2017, 03:36:14 pm
That's... that's a weird fashion sense. Why does she need glasses if she's an android ? Well, I guess she could be mostly human and only have a few part robotized, but it's just weird. Plus that dress. Meh, it's a design straight from Toriyama anyway. She's smart on the level of Dr. Gero, but that's all they're saying about her.
Yamcha's meteor is Shin Rouga Fuufuuken / True Wolf Fang Fist, and obviously Soukidan is a super with follow-up inputs. Shin Kikouhou also has extra inputs and it eats your life the more you use it. Chiaotzu is an assist (just like #17) who stunlocks the opponent, and he has the Haikyuuken volley ball moves (like that sliding punch). Also Dodonpa.
They look great. Really looking forward to an intro video, they should be so much more fun to watch move around.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 08:00:57 pm by Byakko
#362  September 16, 2017, 03:43:38 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
That's... that's a weird fashion sense. Why does she need glasses if she's an android ?
Prolly a shot-out to Arale.
#363  September 16, 2017, 04:42:42 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Maybe she just forgot to update her graphical drivers
#364  September 16, 2017, 05:51:41 pm
    • USA
    • dhochoy09@gmail.com
    • dhgallery.weebly.com/
Yamcha, Tien and a new character Android 21 are confirmed from an issue of V-JUMP. Android 21 is a what if saga character it seems I'm just happy they included Yamcha tbh lmao Tien has his DBS outfit though.

Yay! Yamcha and Tien just like I predicted! Now we finally have the human Z-Warrior trio.

#21 looks cool. She looks to be just a story element but either way, her inclusion pretty much shows we're getting female characters for the roster outside #18. Hopefully it'll be Chi-Chi (chinese kung fu girl) and Videl (melee-focused speciailist).
#365  September 16, 2017, 06:11:20 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#366  September 16, 2017, 06:19:06 pm
    • USA
    • dhochoy09@gmail.com
    • dhgallery.weebly.com/
#367  September 16, 2017, 06:33:32 pm
No there weren't. The voice actor said it. Everyone knew both Yamcha and Tien were going to be in. What the fuck are you talking about. Why do you say so much bullshit.
#368  September 16, 2017, 06:34:51 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
Yamcha and Tien just like I predicted!
You and everybody else in the world because that was the most obvious guess anyone could make. What's wrong with you.

To be fair, it's not like Yamcha and Tien are the main pillars of DBZ like they was in Z, so people can just believe they was only story element characters.

But Android #21 is pretty interesting to me since I never seen or heard of her in any Dragonball games that has to do with Xenoverse and nothing on DBO talked about her either from where I looked for it at so she seems pretty interesting to me.
I wonder if she is a fully mechanical being like 16 or 19(Gero is 20 right?) or a cyborg like 17 and 18?
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#369  September 16, 2017, 06:43:42 pm
    • Brazil
Maybe Yamcha will have a mechanic which causes him to die if the enemy sneezes. Still, very obvious additions on them, there is no prediction required. Android #21, though, its very surprising (even though I kinda expected characters to debut in this game), maybe they're actually trying to add more females to the roster. There have been complaints about Injustice 2 and MvC:I regarding that, but in their case, they have a lot to choose from, Dragon Ball never really had much when it comes to females, Chi Chi barely does anything, Videl is good, but still not on par with the rest in the roster, all I expected was #18 and crossing fingers for the Towa leak to be true. I welcome #21, though, lets see how good she is.
#370  September 16, 2017, 06:52:45 pm
  • Scion of the Flames
  • it aint over when you lose its over when you quit
    • Australia
    • DBZxprodigy1994@gmail.com
Yeah I kinda figured all of the Z fighters to be in the game it would look sorta weird if one or two of them were left out.....I still want Master Roshi though. I think they could maybe put Chi Chi in but her moveset would be totally made up for the most part and she'd be like what Phoenix Wright was In UMVC3 weird but cool
#371  September 16, 2017, 07:03:11 pm
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
Android 21 artwork isn´t finished? Lacks of shading compared to the rest of previous characters, also just noticed how fancy and amazing the character artworks in the magazine looks (Need renders)
#372  September 16, 2017, 07:05:21 pm
To be fair, it's not like Yamcha and Tien are the main pillars of DBZ like they was in Z, so people can just believe they was only story element characters.
The woman in charge mentioned in an interview early on that she was a big fan of Tien, and gave pretty big hints that he was going to be added. Yamcha's voice actor mentioned a while back working for more than one whole day on voices for Yamcha that he later revealed to be for the game, it was easy to think it wasn't just for a few cutscenes but an active role. At most, people were afraid to believe in it only to have their hopes crushed, but everyone mostly expected it to be correct.
I'm almost certain no one in this thread at any point said that Yamcha and Tien were not going to be in the game.
Android 21 artwork isn´t finished? Lacks of shading compared to the rest of previous characters, also just noticed how fancy and amazing the character artworks in the magazine looks (Need renders)
That's Toriyama's design illustration that the character was based on, not her game artwork.
(also notice how she's 2D and everyone else is 3D)
Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 07:12:33 pm by Byakko
#373  September 16, 2017, 07:08:43 pm
  • Here every now and then...
    • USA
    • zboyx8@live.com
Yeah I kinda figured all of the Z fighters to be in the game it would look sorta weird if one or two of them were left out.....I still want Master Roshi though. I think they could maybe put Chi Chi in but her moveset would be totally made up for the most part and she'd be like what Phoenix Wright was In UMVC3 weird but cool

Not even, they're apparently pulling different versions of different characters. Like Saiyan Saga Yamcha and Post Z Tien being in the game. If they wanted to, they could use Dragon Ball Chi chi (Like what super Dragon Ball Z did) give her the power pole and nimbus to accommodate for her lack of flight (not like it matters in this game too much that she can't fly) and the bansho fan for projectiles.
#374  September 16, 2017, 07:17:19 pm
  • Scion of the Flames
  • it aint over when you lose its over when you quit
    • Australia
    • DBZxprodigy1994@gmail.com

Not even, they're apparently pulling different versions of different characters. Like Saiyan Saga Yamcha and Post Z Tien being in the game. If they wanted to, they could use Dragon Ball Chi chi (Like what super Dragon Ball Z did) give her the power pole and nimbus to accommodate for her lack of flight (not like it matters in this game too much that she can't fly) and the bansho fan for projectiles.
dude I totally forgot super dragonball z lmao used to play the crap outta that game anyway yeah it does leave room for possibilities. I guess
#375  September 16, 2017, 07:30:06 pm
    • Brazil
But there are attacks that are canon to Chi-Chi, so, if they were to add her, they don't have to make up stuff. She can perform Kiai and she has that helmet that fires lasers and has a boomerang, right?
#376  September 16, 2017, 07:39:55 pm
    • USA
Stupid theory moment: She's totally Dr. Gero's waifu.

* One number above him (Because I can't imagine one of them getting enhanced alone really, but whatever).
* Scientist (LAB COAT and GLASSES because otherwise you're not a scientist!).
* Her Hair reminds me of 16's (The two big strands at the front of her head). Similar color too.
* Wears a ring (Someone's wife!).
* Has 16 as her... assistant or something? Gotta have that robot modeled after your dead son for that!
* Wears more earrings than expected, just like 16 :D

But she doesn't have the RR logo anywhere on her clothes, which is kinda weird since 16 has it. Eh. maybe it's just some random evil woman then.
#377  September 16, 2017, 07:48:45 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
The woman in charge mentioned in an interview early on that she was a big fan of Tien, and gave pretty big hints that he was going to be added. Yamcha's voice actor mentioned a while back working for more than one whole day on voices for Yamcha that he later revealed to be for the game, it was easy to think it wasn't just for a few cutscenes but an active role. At most, people were afraid to believe in it only to have their hopes crushed, but everyone mostly expected it to be correct.
I'm almost certain no one in this thread at any point said that Yamcha and Tien were not going to be in the game.

Yeah but Yamcha's VA saying he was recording his lines doesn't mean he was going to be playable. Again, Yamcha could easily be active in multiple cutscenes, not just a few so we can't use that.
And while yes, the producer does say she's a big fan of Tien and gave out hints, those could also be lies.

I'm not saying no one didn't expect them to be playable, but just the fact that it can still be skeptical due to simple winding people up.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#378  September 16, 2017, 08:05:28 pm
Like I said, he said he worked on it for more than a whole day, which is more likely to be more than just a few cutscenes. You don't need a whole day for a few cutscenes.
And while yes, the producer does say she's a big fan of Tien and gave out hints, those could also be lies.
There was literally no reason for her to lie about that. In all her interviews, she's been talking pretty seriously about both the fighting game scene and Dragon Ball on every aspect, it's clear she takes it quite seriously.
Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 08:08:42 pm by Byakko
#379  September 16, 2017, 08:11:08 pm
    • Brazil
Xhominid, a producer doesn't simply spread random lies and fake hints about a franchise she is making a game for at the moment, that breaks hype for it, which is something this game doesn't need since its expected to be a great one. She is not Ed Boon to have the credit for trolling, at best people would start ignoring her if she did.
#380  September 16, 2017, 08:18:56 pm
    • USA
We didn't even really need any sort of confirmation anyway, including them is as obvious as including Vegeta at this point. Especially because their fighting style is rather unique. Is not like we're in the 90s where they had to add 6 Gokus to save time and storage space.

Can't recall any DBZ fighting game (Or similar to that genre) where they were absent since the Budokai era anyway, with the exception of Super Dragon Ball Z which was quite an odd game when it came to the roster. Anyone who legitimately thought they weren't going to be part of this game is a dumbass really.