YesNoOk

The Griffon\Tizoc by R@CE AKIR@ (Read 36079 times)

Started by R@CE AKIR@, August 02, 2014, 06:29:09 am
Share this topic:
Re: The Griffon\Tizoc by R@CE AKIR@
#21  August 02, 2014, 08:34:04 am
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
you won cotm I am pretty damn sure plenty think the same as him :P. on the other hand you should probably try to calm down not everyone will like your stuff.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 08:40:14 am by Laharl
#22  August 02, 2014, 08:44:15 am
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released

you won cotm I am pretty damn sure plenty think the same as him :P. on the other hand you should probably try to calm down not everyone will like your stuff.

Apparently there are still some that don't. Just had to block some people off of my youtube because of rude comments and such lol

#23  August 02, 2014, 09:14:43 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
#24  August 02, 2014, 09:33:42 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Not everyone will like your stuff. It is how it is. He asked if it was a "serious attempt" to see if it uses data from the game and stuff.
Chilling
#25  August 02, 2014, 09:38:33 am
  • Take ur time and everything will be nice
    • USA
    • estefany.cantillo1612@gmail.com
doesn't matter what ppl say and the end u still rock my friend :) and keep it up, every single chars is better than the last .. :)
#26  August 02, 2014, 10:35:06 am
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released

Not everyone will like your stuff. It is how it is. He asked if it was a "serious attempt" to see if it uses data from the game and stuff.

Let me clarify that my statements were not pertaining to him, it was the youtube comments I deleted. And I already know I can't please everyone.... All I can do is keep moving forward

Lets move on
#27  August 02, 2014, 10:50:39 am
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~: Another epic share. The last move is so huge, I LIKE IT!! :)
I would just suggest something, maybe when the opponent hit the ground, ad and explosion or something to make it more powerfull.
It's only a suggestion.

GREAT JOB!!!! :)
#28  August 02, 2014, 11:10:47 am
  • I'm a llama!
This is nice but I see zangief there and he's not raced out..... it be coo to see mech zangief edit
#29  August 02, 2014, 11:11:25 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
I don't know if its just me but a grappler being able to super fast chains like that seems sort of unbalanced and silly. Just IMO, it negates the purpose of a grappler to give him so many good options to get in and do his grabs, especially since most of them seem to combo/cancel off normals. And seeing as its not even a serious attempt at a system conversion I can't really vouch and say you had a vision or goal for it, it just seems like an attempt to give pots style features to griffon without any regard for how hes supposed to play. I like a lot of your work but this was a letdown. I understand the fun aspect but I'm not entirely sure it excuses how broken his gameplay is. Hes just too fast- many of the games that this style seems to emulate still had grapplers in them but with none of the speed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9yeoHQGQBo
#30  August 02, 2014, 11:33:20 am
  • Smart Icoca wannabe!
    • Poland
    • samouczek.com/
You do have a point but when you think tizoc represents Mexican school of wrestling his sped makes sense, he's faster than zangief but does not give so much damage on the other hand so it should be fine right?
#31  August 02, 2014, 11:38:14 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
But Tizoc was so slow in Garou.

It might make sense for someone like El Fuerte (who sucked anyway despite his speed) but not really for Tizoc

To make Tizoc this fast isnt combining new and old, its completely rehauling the character into something entirely different. And looking at those super to super cancels I can tell this Tizoc does a fuckton of damage easy for that speed.
#32  August 02, 2014, 11:51:49 am
    • Argentina
    • sutcliffsouji.wix.com/cp-chazzanova
Hey R@CE, I didn't test the character that much, but I would like to give some feedback about this and your others characters. It has much to do with the gameplay of them, so what I want to know if you will pay attention or you'll quote the things about the custom stuff.

- For now, I guess you should change the scale to:
Code:
xscale = 1.0777
yscale = 1.0777
Based on Inf's scale.

- And you also should change is main palette :| Garou color clashes with the rest of Infinite Styled characters.

I hope you don't take it wrong. I tell you with respect, but you tend to be quite explosive when people criticize your work.
#33  August 02, 2014, 02:32:44 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Vans couldn't make Tizoc. Only way to prove otherwise is for him to make Tizoc >:-]
#34  August 02, 2014, 02:33:43 pm
Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

thx Eliott  you made me laugh for a long time...you've done well  with your comment.

and thx to race  smash:

:thumbsup:

#35  August 02, 2014, 02:34:51 pm
    • Argentina
    • sutcliffsouji.wix.com/cp-chazzanova
Vans can code a real person if he wants (?) No kidding, you're wrong eliott, he can do the same. I don't want to offense R@CE, but he should listen to what Vans has to say. This characters doesn't work like Tizoc, and I know all the lines about custom stuff and bla bla bla, but this just doesn't play right.
#36  August 02, 2014, 02:46:19 pm
  • No guts No glory..
ummm gotta question ...

do the sparks look like this on purpose!!?? i see they are a lil strange gotta say,

and also...
https://www.sendspace.com/file/omvc24

just a fast edit on griffon  kof2003 runing animation maybe you want to use it....
#37  August 02, 2014, 02:50:36 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Wasn't expecting this one, pure awesome. Will test shortly. Also, at the end of the day critic's will have there spoil. Just remember what makes you happy and keep it rocking man. I like your style and it's solid fun. Just another one of your fan's.lol
#38  August 02, 2014, 03:34:03 pm
    • USA

You do have a point but when you think tizoc represents Mexican school of wrestling his sped makes sense, he's faster than zangief but does not give so much damage on the other hand so it should be fine right?

My point exactly. I did slow him down. If you go look at his pause times I made him slower than most normal characters.

I see a lot of comments of people saying that he is too fast but as I remember this guy was faster than zangief and not as strong.

I guess how he is now does not fit what some of you guys like so it looks like I don't know what I'm doing.

so what I want to know if you will pay attention or you'll quote the things about the custom stuff.but you tend to be quite explosive when people criticize your work.

Chazz dude, whoa pump the breaks here. Dude please show me where and when I went super saiyan on somebody.... Also, you said me pay attention to the comments?

Dude where have you been all this time when people have pointed out bugs and I go right in and fix them asap cus I'm pretty sure I been doing that for awhile. All the updates can testify to that.

And don't say I'm explosive about my work cus that's not true. I don;t mind feedback at all, and many of the fans of my work can tell you, I do listen to some of the stuff said when bugs are found and I go right in and fix them.

That last comment you said isn't true and was so not needed, as I feel like you chimed in cus everyone else was expressing their opinions as well. I have never not once ever snapped on you or anything, so I don't even know why you would say that about me.

Vans can code a real person if he wants (?) No kidding, you're wrong eliott, he can do the same. I don't want to offense R@CE, but he should listen to what Vans has to say. This characters doesn't work like Tizoc, and I know all the lines about custom stuff and bla bla bla, but this just doesn't play right.

And what did Vans actually say that would help me other than "It's not his cup of tea" Hold on I'll wait.....

ummm gotta question ...
do the sparks look like this on purpose!!?? i see they are a lil strange gotta say,

and also...
https://www.sendspace.com/file/omvc24

just a fast edit on griffon  kof2003 runing animation maybe you want to use it....

Thanks dampir! Those are actually his sparks that he had on Garou when he hits hits opponents with that super move. I put the effect on there to show off the power pressure it does once he hits you will it. Its how they did it from source, I just changed it to emit a little different.

Wasn't expecting this one, pure awesome. Will test shortly. Also, at the end of the day critic's will have there spoil. Just remember what makes you happy and keep it rocking man. I like your style and it's solid fun. Just another one of your fan's.lol

Thanks man I like it too, but it seems like I don't know what I'm doing. I try my hardest to make things play good, but as always not everyone will like what your doing.

Well anyway guys, I didn't expect all of this about one character. I mean most of what I hear seems to be about his chain speed and such. I do feel that most of this could have been addressed in like 2 or 3 sentences but of course that's just me tho.

Since Griffon is so bad to people and he doesn't feel like Griffon, then I guess I will just have to take him down and release him again when he's all locked and loaded.
Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 03:40:28 pm by ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~
#39  August 02, 2014, 03:51:48 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Don't take him down. There are more comments about people liking him than ppl that have issues with something about him (that doesn't mean they dislike him either in all cases)

Keep him up for people that are having fun with him. Otherwise it does look bad. You're punishing the ppl that like him cause a few users said he had faults. That feels wrong to me.
#40  August 02, 2014, 03:53:28 pm
    • USA

Don't take him down. There are more comments about people liking him than ppl that have issues with something about him (that doesn't mean they dislike him either in all cases)

Keep him up for people that are having fun with him. Otherwise it does look bad. You're punishing the ppl that like him cause a few users said he had faults. That feels wrong to me.

I didn't take him down, I was just saying that Maybe I should take him down only to correct him. I would't do people like that