YesNoOk

How do you guys make spirit pictures such as these... (Read 548 times)

Started by The_Casual_Observer, March 05, 2012, 02:43:12 am
Share this topic:
How do you guys make spirit pictures such as these...
#1  March 05, 2012, 02:43:12 am
  • 4th Raikage will one day make his way into mugen
I've been wanting to do arts such as these for a long time (first set of pictures below with Poison Ivy and others drawings) but I've never learned how to lol so I've been doing some experimenting with the program "Paint" and have taken screen shots from winmugen and then editing them to make them look like the picture below of the avenger ladies but I still haven't been able to make exactly like that so I was wondering if someone could first of all tell me what program I would need to make awesome spirit images such as these below and what would I need to do in order to create them? (I'm not looking to spirite just yet since I know it's quite a process so for now I am just looking simply to make images like the ones below. you can take a screen shot such as the one I made with Super Perfect Cell holding Superman and then simply make the background transparent right?.. still I don't know how to make that background trasparent  --; but hopefully with your help I'll be able to do so in the future. Your help is greatly appreciated :D

Re: How do you guys make spirit pictures such as these...
#2  March 05, 2012, 05:54:24 am
    • Japan
First use some Photoshop (I use gimp) and open characters in FF, then go to sprites tab in it, and you can save them as you want.

2nd practise and tutorials.