YesNoOk

Random Topic V10 (Read 1900392 times)

Started by Orochi Gill, July 09, 2016, 05:00:44 am
Share this topic:
Re: Random Topic V10
#3341  August 26, 2019, 07:20:40 pm
    • USA
When something is put in spoilers you rightfully choose rather to read it or not. It’s not like I want to do this, but sometimes it’s the only way. You can remove anything you personally don’t agree with. I have been minding my own business, not bothering anyone. Doesn’t matter where I posted this, just had to be done publicly. It’s not going to affect these people anywhere else more than here.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#3342  August 26, 2019, 07:36:25 pm
  • The answer lies. In the heart of battle.
    • France
    • nakutou@live.fr
Rei is going iiiiiiiiiiiiiiin, damn.
#3343  August 26, 2019, 10:24:23 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
I guess I wasn't being clear enough. Stop hijacking Random Topic.

This shit does not, in fact, "have" to be done publicly. If you have issues with other member(s), work it out privately. Do not post any more of these call-out rants, either in this topic or elsewhere on the forum. You will not receive another warning.
#3344  August 26, 2019, 11:43:54 pm
    • USA
Sure, point to me where in the rules does it say not to do this. That I can't, that I shouldn't. "Hijacking" a thread, last post 13 days ago? This isn't a personal gripe right?

Ban me, do it, that's your solution to not deal with it. After all that this guy says, "handle it in private" aka its not my problem. That's all you had to say. I can use this, thank you.
#3345  August 27, 2019, 12:15:27 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Cut that shit out right now
#3346  August 27, 2019, 12:17:24 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I’d already been prepping a video to ruin a few careers, but this seemed like a more logical way. Not right, but better than a video on the internet millions could see. At the very least, know that I’m serious and have been pushed for so long, finally pushing back.

how the hell is this anyone's natural state. jesus, theres so much better uses for your time.
#3347  August 27, 2019, 12:19:28 am
    • USA
Sure, point to me where in the rules does it say not to do this. That I can't, that I shouldn't. "Hijacking" a thread, last post 13 days ago? This isn't a personal gripe right?

Ban me, do it, that's your solution to not deal with it. After all that this guy says, "handle it in private" aka its not my problem. That's all you had to say. I can use this, thank you.
It's not in the rules because it's common fucking sense. This ain't the place to air out your grievances with other people, this is a thread for posting dumb shit on it and having silly conversations.

If you want to offload all personal responsibility onto an imagined grudge I have against you (seriously, wtf? LOL), be my guest. Just make sure you try and follow the codes of conduct and listen to what moderators tell you.
#3348  August 27, 2019, 12:31:23 am
  • "Get up, it's too early for you to be defeated!!"
    • New Zealand
    • EthanHoppe053@gmail.com
I’d already been prepping a video to ruin a few careers, but this seemed like a more logical way. Not right, but better than a video on the internet millions could see. At the very least, know that I’m serious and have been pushed for so long, finally pushing back.
Hardcore Palette and Color Separation enthusiast
#3349  August 27, 2019, 12:33:31 am
    • USA
The point is, I come to you with an issue that has been a long standing thing, you brush it off and say handle it yourself. As if I had not tried this. It's fine though, say less. I'm not going to press it any further on here.

how the hell is this anyone's natural state. jesus, theres so much better uses for your time.
You tell me, there are already videos online of this, One thing is saying, another is doing. You don't have to level with me, and I really didn't expect you would. I said something out of frustration of the situation, I admitted that.

There is no imagined grudge, how easy it is to twist the context. It's text, how did you surmise this? It's more like, you act on what annoys you, not what is right. You didn't sympathize with anything I've said and immediately brushed it off because "handle it in private". You don't talk to me like a person, "don't express your grievances, this is a warning" Having broken no rules, Not done anything wrong and you are giving me a warning for telling you how I've been continuous dealing with this for years now, with no other real alternative to do anything, but post it here from which it stems from. It's common sense you say, shall we play a game where I can pin point other posts where this has happened and you are calling me out. It doesn't say "you specifically have to talk about random shit" make it a rule, don't suddenly try to apply one. It's okay, now that everything has been said from you "mods" I have the input I needed from you. I'll handle it from here then.

You deleted your post telling me how stupid I am Byakko. Because its the first time I've used this and now I'm stupid because of it. Okay.
Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 12:37:29 am by 2Dee4ever
#3350  August 27, 2019, 12:33:55 am
    • USA

Then look at this, oh boy this is going to be good. Mind you, I'm sure enough of you know which videos I'm referring to. No need to bring them up. Ethan, thank you so much for this. Thank you. One more for curiosity sake.. You are a member of z2, right?
Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 01:16:01 am by 2Dee4ever
#3351  August 27, 2019, 12:37:17 am
    • crepa.neocities.org
Jman also warned Eric to stop this shit, or didn't you see that?
#3352  August 27, 2019, 12:38:21 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
Also dat double post, that's all I've got.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#3353  August 27, 2019, 12:39:18 am
    • USA
The point is, I come to you with an issue that has been a long standing thing, you brush it off and say handle it yourself. As if I had not tried this. It's fine though, say less. I'm not going to press it any further on here.
I get that, and that Eric guy seems like a total asshole, but there's just not really a place for resolving that kind of situation here in this particular forum. Especially not in the MUGEN releases section, which is pretty sacrosanct. And the non-MUGEN, off-topic sections like this one here aren't much better.

There's not really a magic wand anyone can wave to settle those kinds of disputes, and generally, we've found that the best bet for this kind of thing is if the two parties try working it out over PMs. Often times that doesn't fix the issue, but it can sometimes lead to a detente.
#3354  August 27, 2019, 12:43:50 am
    • USA
Alright, but with no other solution I tried this, as a last resort. Now look at the posts that follow. What the heck are you supposed to do in that situation? Am I really wrong for letting someone else no that its gotten so personal? I'll accept fault then, I just didn't know what else to do and figured someone could give insight. My mistake.
#3355  August 27, 2019, 12:46:20 am
    • crepa.neocities.org
If the guy is annoying you just block them, ignore. Is the best thing you can do.
#3356  August 27, 2019, 12:51:29 am
    • USA
Hey, so not sure if you read the whole thing, but it's been resolved as far as this forum goes. It isn't this one guy, I've been dealing with this for years now on and off forums. So bad it has carried over to my personal life. Out of all the years of letting it slide, I let up, this once. Tried to tell others the situation and the rest is as you see it. It was my fault for expressing that here. My apologies.
#3357  August 27, 2019, 12:53:07 am
and generally, we've found that the best bet for this kind of thing is if the two parties try working it out over PMs. Often times that doesn't fix the issue, but it can sometimes lead to a detente.
Yeah, I've never seen that work. And you know I have mileage. The only thing it does is spare everyone else from seeing it, but shit still goes on.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#3358  August 27, 2019, 12:54:21 am
    • USA
Sometimes sparing the rest of us from seeing it is the best option!
#3359  August 27, 2019, 12:55:35 am
  • Niigasan
 Ive been peeped what u talkin about for a minute here rei. Ain't much u can do tho besides take deathscythes advice and say fuck em.  Ain't no winnin here and that's all ima say
#3360  August 27, 2019, 01:01:50 am
    • USA
Sometimes sparing the rest of us from seeing it is the best option!
That is so f'd up LOL
I can't say I 100% agree. Sometimes getting it out can be the best solution before doing something stupid as I was expressing when I was upset.

I have to say, I'm just a lil disappointed how some of these guys immediately jumped on it with negativity. It may not be your responsibility to handle my problems, but damn man, can I be talked to like I exist/am a human being. Holy cow that was savage LOL.

One thing I do want to say.. I'm trying to tell you guys that it is beyond the point of a forum thing, this isn't a back and forth type of deal. I really can't get too specific about it as some of the individuals we've reconciled. This is after trying all that with no other alternative, just to clear things up. I'm now an online personality, people know my face etc. That why I felt it warranted expression. As much as you would tell me how vague I was, this is payback, giving you all the details so you can understand where I'm coming from.

Ive been peeped what u talkin about for a minute here rei. Ain't much u can do tho besides take deathscythes advice and say fuck em.  Ain't no winnin here and that's all ima say
I can never just keep my mouth shut smh
I'm real tired of arguing/fighitng, real tired. You right, just have to accept things as they are.

Hey so, just to clarify something, Ethan, you are a member of z2, right? Don't know if you saw it back a page. Just curious.
Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 01:18:55 am by 2Dee4ever