YesNoOk

VioFitz Edits? (Read 9928 times)

Started by JustNoPoint, January 30, 2014, 05:19:43 pm
Share this topic:
Re: VioFitz Edits?
#21  February 04, 2014, 08:34:23 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
the guy who made mai did not finish the sprite set;  waving blue/blow is kinda against mugne, though someone already ripped and released his athena's sprites in this forum anyway. sicne teh sprite resources forum got an overhaul i don't know where they are.
#22  February 04, 2014, 10:05:20 pm
#23  February 05, 2014, 12:23:39 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
yes, it's that one ; it seems as if all of that guy's characters have the same anatomy, so it's likely one can be able to fill up a character's spriteset by mixing a few ones (he has one section in his site in which he made a few ikkitousen charcters recicling anims from his other characters).
#24  February 21, 2014, 01:12:24 pm
... Since everyone still expecting my edits, I still got my old work hosted here:

Seems to me the whole edits are already hosted, so I won't have to share my last uploads.

Also, about CVS Styled Mina, she's exists in pure almost 100% CVS conversions but, I haven't continue my work anymore since I left. & I might discontinued my work on her since she is hell out of work... I'm already done on her sprites 100% but I still need to reedit her weapon, skirt, & I haven't make Champuru himself yet... I'm too busy with my life & I have no interest anymore on doing more edits.

Big thanks to Felo_Llop for helping me the kimono.

Sample, I used to upload this long time ago & I did post them too....

Yes, there are some members offended me alot & made me furious but, I forgot it long time ago & never want to discuss it anymore. I'm terribly sorry for your worries about my dissapearance edits but, now feel free to use & rehost them. & this time, I will nolonger need a credit so you may claim it as yours if you want.

Anyway, some of KOF NESTS & 2003 Kyo's sprites are just a minor retouchment from me, there are no major edits from them except the Dash of 2003 Kyo, & Kamukura's expression for following the expressions of the original NESTS Kyo.
Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 01:34:17 pm by VioFitz
#25  February 21, 2014, 02:19:26 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Ah thank you very much for these! It's really nice to see you posting again. I hope all has been well for you :)
#26  February 21, 2014, 04:39:21 pm
Hey Vio, if someone wanted to finish the weapons for CvS Mina would you be willing to release those sprites too?
#27  February 21, 2014, 05:25:56 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I was gonan ask something similar, if vyn wants the cvs mina edits to be made public so someone can finish the character.
#28  February 21, 2014, 05:38:54 pm
  • WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR?!
    • USA
Oh my god, you almost gave me a heart attack. Welcome back , Vio. Also, the CvS Mina is sweet.
Current Status: N/A
#29  February 21, 2014, 08:18:45 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
I hope he would release them, it would be put to good care. heck with all this talented fire going around, she would get the best treatment. Please consider Mr. VioFitz kind Sir.
#30  February 25, 2014, 12:38:14 am
    • USA
UMT Season #2 - 2nd Place
UMT Season #3 - 1st Place
CvS2 vs POTS Season #1 - 1st Place
NorCal Crab Battle CvS2 - 2nd Place
#31  February 25, 2014, 02:07:19 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。

Yes, there are some members offended me alot & made me furious but, I forgot it long time ago & never want to discuss it anymore. I'm terribly sorry for your worries about my dissapearance edits but, now feel free to use & rehost them. & this time, I will nolonger need a credit so you may claim it as yours if you want.

Vio, its great to see you back.  I hope you stick around!
#32  February 27, 2014, 05:57:07 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Awesome! You've returned... even if it looks to be only temporary.

Also don't worry about Champuru, nobody likes him. =P

Though I still don't get why she has no... whatever that long cloth thing that should be covering her panties. My guess is that that had to do with simplifying the initial animations?
#33  February 27, 2014, 10:59:15 am
    • USA
Man she looks sexier without it anyway xD
#34  March 01, 2014, 04:11:47 pm
Hi! Sorry for the late response.

Thank you so much for your support on my Mina works & I will try to continue on her sprites a little. Perhaps, Mina will be my last contributed sprites in here along with my leftover unreleased edits. I wanted to create this Mina faithfully to her SS counterpart but, with CVS gameplay. I know how annoying Champuru was but, I will create his animated sprites only during Mina's winpose with him, so he won't be appear onscreen with her during the fight with that annoying pose or sounds.

Mina will also wearing her skirt, nolonger being unskirt. That animations are still a beta tests. I will release her after I'm done with her skirt, champuru, & her weapon. But, I will only adding the skirt, Champuru, & weapon on her from the SS sprites, not fully edited to CVS. With this, I'll let people reedit the skirt, Champuru, & weapon into a faithful CVS style.

Yes, I know it will make you to wait... But, I will try my best for this community.

Thank you.
Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 04:15:12 pm by VioFitz
#35  March 01, 2014, 05:36:41 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
That's awesome to hear and your works will defiantly be wanted here. Take care and good luck man.
#36  March 01, 2014, 05:59:37 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Mina will also wearing her skirt, nolonger being unskirt. That animations are still a beta tests. I will release her after I'm done with her skirt, champuru, & her weapon. But, I will only adding the skirt, Champuru, & weapon on her from the SS sprites, not fully edited to CVS. With this, I'll let people reedit the skirt, Champuru, & weapon into a faithful CVS style.

depending on what is more difficult for you , I think a cvs styled set with no skirt is better than a partially cvs styled set where the skirt is on the sprites but not on cvs style, since you will berescaling her sprites based on the no skirt set i think.
#37  March 01, 2014, 10:09:09 pm
  • WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR?!
    • USA
Sweet! Can't wait for CvS Mina. Also, are you going to add in Youkai Mina? I'd love to do make that CvS2 an ex mode.
Current Status: N/A
#38  March 02, 2014, 06:03:42 am
    • USA
I still have my CVS Mina that I never finished :( hearing about her new converted sprites are exciting though, I'm not sure if I should recode her or start from scratch again... damn.

Cuz my CVS Mina was so close to being done. I dunno what to do! Hey VioFitz did I ever send you the CVS Mina I made? I'm also curious if the new CVS2 Mina sprites will have an axis with them? I remember aligning those a while back manually  >_<
Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 06:06:53 am by extravagant
#39  March 03, 2014, 03:31:41 am
I will try to continue on her sprites a little. Perhaps, Mina will be my last contributed sprites in here along with my leftover unreleased sprites.
Great news. I'm glad that you are even considering taking up Mina again. Good luck with your progress.
Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 06:32:18 pm by Drex
#40  June 25, 2014, 03:31:06 pm
Hello!

Thanks alot for your support on me. About my current Mina, her basics animations with skirt is complete, I'm still working with the weapon & champuru so far. & this is a proof that I still continuing my work:

Retract Champuru

Winpose

As you can see, hair & skirt aren't completely CVS styled so feel free to reedit them.

depending on what is more difficult for you , I think a cvs styled set with no skirt is better than a partially cvs styled set where the skirt is on the sprites but not on cvs style, since you will berescaling her sprites based on the no skirt set i think.

Because some of her animations involves her skirt, I need to add the skirt & with the skirt it will let people reedit them much easier.

I still have my CVS Mina that I never finished :( hearing about her new converted sprites are exciting though, I'm not sure if I should recode her or start from scratch again... damn.

Cuz my CVS Mina was so close to being done. I dunno what to do! Hey VioFitz did I ever send you the CVS Mina I made? I'm also curious if the new CVS2 Mina sprites will have an axis with them? I remember aligning those a while back manually  >_<

You did, I still got the character you made here, no worries. I don't know it will or not at this time, I haven't think of that right now.

Anyway, this is one of my unreleased edit, feel free to use it:

Dark Sakura Winpose from my lost sprite project of CVS: Clone Of The Dead.