YesNoOk

Feedback to Warnings/Decisions (Read 865396 times)

Started by Iced, February 24, 2012, 09:43:26 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Feedback to Warnings/Decisions
#301  April 06, 2012, 04:38:04 pm
  • Mugenite
    • www.freewebs.com/mangalegend
i banned you although i made a mistake in not making it permanent. i made the mistake of thinking you'd somehow improve and stop posting dumb bullshit and derailing people's threads, but i was wrong. maybe you're right i haven't done anything good

I am, you haven't done anything good.
I rock

Mog

#302  April 06, 2012, 04:45:36 pm
What horrible thing did you do to get banned?

:(
#303  April 06, 2012, 04:48:48 pm
  • Mugenite
I lose track to be honest.

White-Knighting in PTan Mai's thread when it was getting bashed.

Saying I thought Ingrid was a worthless addition to the Streetfighter roster in an Ingrid release thread.

Though I do kind of regret the Ingrid thing, that was kind of unfair to the creator.

Crazykoopa I think but I could never find the guy to apologise.
I rock

#304  April 06, 2012, 04:54:14 pm
    • Thailand
Don't forget ignoring Iced's, Rajaa's, and everyone else's advisement and still continuing to insinuate unnecessary tension in threads that were otherwise free of it.

Are you going to stop, man? We get it, you don't like Titiln. Like I told you before, if you don't like him, then it's probably best if you don't post in threads that have "Titiln" in their names and were made by Titiln himself. If he hurt your feelings, then that's too bad. I'm sure time will heal your wounds, as this isn't that serious. You don't need to keep posting  about how much you don't like Titiln. WE GET IT.

You're looking for trouble, as it is now. You not liking Titiln and Titiln resigning does not give you an excuse to go around in a couple of threads and post provocative comments.

Please stop. For the fifth time.
#305  April 06, 2012, 05:09:51 pm
  • Mugenite
That's fine then, I'll leave it.

Any comments I've ever said that could be accused of 'flame-baiting' are only viewed as such because the community on the whole is far too sensitive.

They need to lighten up because to be honest I can't even remember what I said offensive other than what I just posted and I'm not trudging through my post history to find anything offensive.

I'll apologise if it puts your soul at rest.

I'm sorry.

Their you go, I think I've covered everything right their and if I haven't then you'll have to let me know. I also apologise for the cheap shots at Titlin, I'll admit they are childish so I'm sorry about that too.
I rock

#306  April 06, 2012, 05:12:10 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Any comments I've ever said that could be accused of 'flame-baiting' are only viewed as such because the community on the whole is far too sensitive.

And here you go again, insulting the community, I don't know how does your mind works but why did it tell you it was a good idea to insult the community while backing off on insulting one of it's members.
#307  April 06, 2012, 05:15:15 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
it's ok if he's the one insulting others. because as he has proven before he is better than all of us
#308  April 06, 2012, 05:19:26 pm
    • Thailand
That's fine then, I'll leave it.
Yeah, except that you didn't stop.

No. Your comments are flame-baiting because you're flaming baiting. Stop it. You can't justify your behavior. In fact, you seem the most sensitive because your wounds from Titiln are bleeding all over this forum and you can't shut up about him.

They need to lighten up because to be honest I can't even remember what I said offensive other than what I just posted and I'm not trudging through my post history to find anything offensive.
This is your problem. You don't know when you're being offensive. If you can't even control or understand your own self, then I don't think any other person can do much for you and I think I'm wasting my effort trying to get through to you. We don't enjoy banning people, give us other options, please.

I'll apologise if it puts your soul at rest.

I'm sorry.
Sepp is rolling in his grave (even though he isn't dead). This isn't an apology because you first told us that we are wrong (which we aren't), and then you gave the apology because you thought it'd make things better and only because you thought it'd make things better, not because you're actually sorry.

Their you go, I think I've covered everything right their and if I haven't then you'll have to let me know. I also apologise for the cheap shots at Titlin, I'll admit they are childish so I'm sorry about that too.
Yeah, this goes against your second line, but whatever, man. Please stop doing this forever.
#309  April 06, 2012, 05:20:51 pm
  • Mugenite

And here you go again, insulting the community, I don't know how does your mind works but why did it tell you it was a good idea to insult the community while backing off on insulting one of it's members.

I think you just proved my statement to be pretty accurate their.

I'm not insulting the community.
I rock

#310  April 06, 2012, 05:23:59 pm
this thread's been a parade of stupidity lately. who's next? can the staff unban da maverik to get his thoughts on the issue?
#311  April 06, 2012, 05:26:33 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico

You are stupid.

I am not insulting you.

I will stop this.

OZ

#312  April 06, 2012, 05:28:47 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
@titiln
never

and who's fault do you think that is huh?

if i were an asshole, i'd insult your terrible grammar
but i'm not, so i'll simply, once again, point out that you apparently don't know what the phrase 'drop it' means

do not respond to this post
simply stop posting

ಠ_ಠ
#313  April 06, 2012, 05:29:02 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
can we ban Zantetsuken already?

he clearly doesn't like this place and uses every opportunity he can to express it. he has not improved even after pretty much the whole staff has already told him what he is doing wrong and has been banned several times for the same behavior he continues to have.
#314  April 06, 2012, 05:35:15 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
this thread's been a parade of stupidity lately. who's next? can the staff unban da maverik to get his thoughts on the issue?

Nah let's go get Tetsuo999999999999999999999999999
#315  April 06, 2012, 05:53:00 pm
  • Mugenite
can we ban Zantetsuken already?

he clearly doesn't like this place and uses every opportunity he can to express it. he has not improved even after pretty much the whole staff has already told him what he is doing wrong and has been banned several times for the same behavior he continues to have.

I don't dislike anyone.

I just don't feel I should be answerable to people I don't know.

Your just names on a computer screen to me.

I would treat people as people if they weren't acting like opinionated pricks.

To be honest that only really goes out to a few people. Some guys on here are friendly and outgoing but quite a lot are angry at the world.

Has Mugen always been this way?
I rock

Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 05:56:39 pm by Zantetsuken
#316  April 06, 2012, 05:56:22 pm
#317  April 06, 2012, 05:56:38 pm
    • Thailand
Hey, Zantetsuken, since you keep claiming you're gonna stop and then slinging insults and then claiming you're going to stop again, you're gone forever since this is the fourth time we've addressed this issue with you since last year. And you've also been given dozens of chances this time.

You ignored my last post and my last personal message.

Future endeavors; etc.
#318  April 06, 2012, 05:57:12 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Your just names on a computer screen to me.

oh, that's so cool !

I gues that you phone call someone they are just voices in a  plastic box, when you people on television they are just images in a tv set and when you met someone in person they are just lumps of meat.
#319  April 06, 2012, 05:57:30 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Thank you Rajaa. :)
#320  April 06, 2012, 05:57:56 pm
  • Mugenite
Same to you.
I rock