YesNoOk

Feedback to Warnings/Decisions (Read 854635 times)

Started by Iced, February 24, 2012, 09:43:26 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Feedback to Warnings/Decisions
#661  October 08, 2012, 02:55:44 pm
i think that was a really fucking stupid thread but i would've at least let it up for a longer time until more people said "this thread is ridiculous" or whatever
#662  October 08, 2012, 03:26:45 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
or at least until pikachu-guy and c.a.n stat posting on it and ruin the thread for everyone
#663  October 10, 2012, 05:51:29 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Masao was getting really annoying; I'm glad he is gone forever!

Thank you for your continued service!
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#664  October 10, 2012, 05:58:02 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
no problem
#665  October 10, 2012, 05:59:01 pm
    • Germany
for continued service I'm gonna merge this into the feedback to warnings thread ;)
#666  October 10, 2012, 06:07:36 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Masao was a horrible gimmick poster. Please don't take so long to take care of folks like that next time :sadgoi:
#667  October 10, 2012, 06:11:49 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Masao was a horrible gimmick poster. Please don't take so long to take care of folks like that next time :sadgoi:
Masao didn't take a long time. He lasted exactly as long as he should've; a low level shitposter and or troll who was given opportunities to prove he could improve and he failed to take advantage of those.

If he was spamming threads all over the place he'd have been gone much sooner, but he wasn't. If it really bothers you so much to see someone make a few posts everyday you should find someplace less stressful.
#668  October 10, 2012, 06:22:34 pm
orochi gill your self-righteous bullshit is getting really annoying

GOH

#669  October 10, 2012, 06:46:03 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
+1
#670  October 10, 2012, 09:13:06 pm
    • USA
#671  October 14, 2012, 07:56:59 pm
By the way, I think someone is taking his place, I might be wrong though. Be careful.  :nink:
#672  October 16, 2012, 02:06:43 pm
I don't merge my post this time.
I would post this in Warnings or Decisions but since I'm not one of the staff, I'll post it here.
I would have reported it but they're PMs.
Go To http://zatchbell.wikia.com/wiki/Laila_and_Albert To Get 2 Moves With Albert And I Wrote Moonlight Kick In Special
Crated And Download Tommorow.
Okay G.O.D You Ready

Guess who he is, he is the same person. And he is requesting something to be made. To me.
#673  October 16, 2012, 02:43:32 pm
There's a button in the PM, bottom left corner, nearly invisible, that serves to report the PM to the admins.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#674  October 16, 2012, 02:44:39 pm
Sorry about that, I'll do it now. Thanks for telling me.
#675  October 16, 2012, 07:47:33 pm
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
This may sound rude but... does this guy have some sort of mental illness? by the way he types and the way he sounds on his video, lives in New York, thought he was a little kid but apparently he is 21 and is definitely not a foreigner, just wanna clarify if people with such conditions could be considered as trolls? I noticed the problem he has communicating with others or perhaps not able to explain something correctly, if this was the case, would it be unfair for this guy to be banned?
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 10:56:44 pm by Lord Kain
#676  October 16, 2012, 10:01:26 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
He will be treated as any other kid that registers on the guild, if he starts spamming or whatever, people will have patience with him and explain him what is wrong with it once, but not repeatedly. Hes not getting banned over his mental issues, thats for sure

Ive banned people that were claiming to be crying over orochi gill not making characters for them and how mods should intervene.
If someone isnt able to deal with others in a socially acceptable manner then their place is not interacting with others in a forum.

#677  October 20, 2012, 04:59:38 pm
    • Thailand
#678  October 20, 2012, 05:25:59 pm
It's not hard, you just have to keep poking at him, telling him just the right things so he actually replies (without sounding like you're provoking him yourself, but like you're the good guy), then he goes mad and starts throwing shit all over the place and you guys ban him. Pretty normal strategy :mmiley:
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#679  October 20, 2012, 06:05:37 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Yeah, it's kinda boring that it still works, Dumbass.
#680  October 20, 2012, 07:03:30 pm
Good strategy! ;D

I told Shafty that no one will make something for him here that day I reported the PM, the result is that he stopped posting.

About PMs, which Admin do I have to report them to? All of the admins or only Iced?