YesNoOk

Feedback to Warnings/Decisions (Read 865338 times)

Started by Iced, February 24, 2012, 09:43:26 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Feedback to Warnings/Decisions
#781  December 07, 2012, 12:03:23 am
    • Thailand
No, it's not, it's ridiculous that we're still talking about something that has already passed. We have already passed all of the issues that have been brought up and we have taken action for all of them, including you hastily banning Navana because he didn't answer a question to which you already knew the answer.

He hasn't disrupted anyone since he's gotten back for the umpteenth time, so what are we supposed to do? Punish him twice for the incidents of the past? I fail to see how him not being banned affects the continuance of this forum to the point of there actually being a rally for his banishment.

If he acts up again, he will get punished again; next time do it right so we don't have to have these ban-rallies.

And bringing up evidence for something that was already been handled (no matter how inefficiently) is moot.

Let this go already. Navana is not that serious.
#782  December 07, 2012, 12:08:51 am
Punish him twice for the incidents of the past?
Prevent him from doing it again ? No ? Okay, maybe not take so long to react to something so obvious next time ? ... Anyone ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#783  December 07, 2012, 12:16:38 am
    • Thailand
He was already punished once for one thing, punishing him again for that same issue after his first punishment for that issue is over is not something that I support.

Take long to react to what? Some kid lying about a irrelevant free-forum in a thread related to the irrelevant free-forum? I'm not seeing the big deal and the need for immediate, crucial action.

He's not a serious threat.
#784  December 07, 2012, 12:19:22 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
including you hastily banning Navana because he didn't answer a question to which you already knew the answer.
How was that hasty? I gave him three chances to answer a pretty basic question, and he refused to do that. And after that banning, people are ignoring him. I'd say it was a success.
#785  December 07, 2012, 12:45:41 am
    • Thailand
Okay, I am up to date:

He's seeking attention by placing the link to that forum in his signature.

Perma-ban him, or shut up about it (not in a rude way). I regret giving him the attention he was seeking by noticing his avatar, but it wasn't that obvious at that point, now it is. There is no need for a debate, nobody needs to make a case, either you are going to ban him forever or you aren't.
Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 07:22:59 am by Rajaa
#786  December 07, 2012, 12:50:12 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
He hasn't disrupted anyone since he's gotten back for the umpteenth time, so what are we supposed to do? Punish him twice for the incidents of the past? I fail to see how him not being banned affects the continuance of this forum to the point of there actually being a rally for his banishment.
It's not about having a good reason to ban him, it's about sending a message

Edit: Ninja'd .-.
#787  December 07, 2012, 04:22:58 pm
    • USA
Just ignore me and go on with your lives. The world doesn't revolve around me. K', Thanks.

Mog

#788  December 07, 2012, 05:54:15 pm
Just ignore me and go on with your lives. The world doesn't revolve around me. K', Thanks.

I am one of the few people on staff here who has argued against banning you for your immaturity.   This is obviously an attempt to get people to start talking about you again because you lost the spotlight for a few hours.  The NEXT time you come into this thread attempting to stir things up, I'll ban you myself if someone else doesn't beat me to it.  It really has come down to grow up or get out.  And do not reply to this Navana/Sniper...   the rest of you let it alone too.
#789  December 28, 2012, 06:41:44 am
  • I'm already Tracer
    • Canada
I love you and your wisdom MBH
#790  January 05, 2013, 07:25:08 pm
I know this is not regarding the warnings or other stuff, but why Chamat has only ten posts in his post count? :stare:
#791  January 05, 2013, 07:27:22 pm
    • USA
That would probably go to the "my little overhaul" thread.
#792  January 05, 2013, 07:33:33 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
No, it has nothing to do with the forum overhaul.

Chamat woke up one day after new year and decided to delete almost all of his posts. Not a forum bug. Not a staff decision. Nothing to see here people, move on.
#793  January 06, 2013, 08:24:52 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
who the fuck was chamat?

wasn't he a spriter or something?
#794  January 06, 2013, 08:29:18 pm
#795  January 06, 2013, 10:45:53 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Are you unable to recover any of his posts?
#796  January 06, 2013, 10:55:09 pm
All of his posts are in the recycle bin.
But:
No, it has nothing to do with the forum overhaul.

Chamat woke up one day after new year and decided to delete almost all of his posts. Not a forum bug. Not a staff decision. Nothing to see here people, move on.

Maybe it was his decision, but it still sounds strange to me. Well...
#797  January 07, 2013, 12:15:48 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I didn't mean that I couldn't find them, I know they're in the Recycle Bin. What I mean is, all of his posts have been edited into a '.', so you basically can't read anything he has posted.
#798  January 07, 2013, 12:18:24 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
yeah that makes it impossible to return them without rolling back the server, which isnt impossible ( we did it for vans after all ) but which implies getitng val to work on it.
Its an odd situation, i would have preferred chamat hadnt done that. I would rather have given him a new account than that.
#799  January 07, 2013, 12:21:58 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
You may want to restrict him from editing his own posts, so he doesn't '.' the remaining ones, as there's still like 4-5 pages that he hasn't '.' yet.

But wow, he spent 2 days editing all of his 30+ pages of history.
#800  January 07, 2013, 12:22:46 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
you cant edit in the recycle bin afaik

he edited over 200 posts, one by one, dont ask me the reasoning, i dont get it.