YesNoOk

Feedback to Warnings/Decisions (Read 854418 times)

Started by Iced, February 24, 2012, 09:43:26 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Feedback to Warnings/Decisions
#821  January 08, 2013, 10:49:33 am
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
Was he the one who helped CVSNB with a bunch of Asuka animations? Or was that someone else? No offense to CVSNB, but that may be one of the things he's referring to, since he never finished it. Just throwing that out there. Unless I'm wrong, in which case ignore this message. :P

Download Last Bout now!
#822  January 08, 2013, 10:58:47 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
If he wanted to start fresh a new account would have been a better answer. All this is going to do is make everyone remember that he's the guy who went and deleted his post history for no apparent reason.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#823  January 08, 2013, 11:04:28 am
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#824  January 08, 2013, 11:19:41 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
that would always happen.

unless you are suggesting people get prohibited from mentioning it, which i dont really think you are.

Damn, some threads like the rogue thread are now full of holes and rajaa talking to himself. And chamat posts are missing too.
#825  January 08, 2013, 02:18:53 pm
Was he the one who helped CVSNB with a bunch of Asuka animations? Or was that someone else? No offense to CVSNB, but that may be one of the things he's referring to, since he never finished it. Just throwing that out there. Unless I'm wrong, in which case ignore this message. :P
Yes, it was him, he corrected a bit of CvSNB's animations.
In regard to Chamat's thing :
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Oh well. At least he's not angry or something.

Well, at least he's fine. Good for him then. :)
Okay, I'll leave you now.
#826  January 08, 2013, 04:20:50 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
that would always happen.

unless you are suggesting people get prohibited from mentioning it, which i dont really think you are.

Damn, some threads like the rogue thread are now full of holes and rajaa talking to himself. And chamat posts are missing too.

you just noticed ?
#827  January 08, 2013, 07:12:14 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
so you're saying rajaa is not crazy and talks to himself on his own wip threads?
#828  January 08, 2013, 07:17:22 pm
Yes, but only because some posts were deleted. If you look at the last posts, you can see him talking with Chamat (that deleted his posts), and a non-intentional double post.
#829  January 10, 2013, 06:28:09 am
Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 06:36:37 am by Bastard Wolf 28
#830  January 10, 2013, 06:39:15 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
Can we just keep him until early April? I was kind of thinking of something involving that time period, since you know, it's a very serious time of the year.
Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 06:44:27 am by Lithium Flower
#831  January 10, 2013, 07:26:09 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
Suck it Bitch
why is he still here?

see also: http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/sophitia-alpha-released-123112-146953.20.html

Considering he's permabanned from MFFA for acting more or less the same way he is now, I wonder about that myself. Besides, didn't Jmorph say he was already on his last warning? Seems like he just blew it.

Can we just keep him until early April? I was kind of thinking of something involving that time period, since you know, it's a very serious time of the year.

I find it hilarious because it would be fucked up on so many levels, but do you really want his crappy attitude for the next 2-3 months? I mean he's already cussing people out for using the report button on necroposts (and I'm not talking about the Brownsville comment he made months ago, I'm talking about during the past week or so)

Posted: January 10, 2013, 07:35:30 pm
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/re-hloader-mugen-3-custom-portraits-118150.0.html

Found the post I was talking about.

On a side note, I have to admit I found his post comparing Cyanide to Obama pretty hilarious
#832  January 10, 2013, 09:47:58 pm
  • [The Destroyer]
  • College Life is Killing Me
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
    • mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta
Considering he's permabanned from MFFA for acting more or less the same way he is now, I wonder about that myself. Besides, didn't Jmorph say he was already on his last warning? Seems like he just blew it.

and Newage mugen too...

#833  January 11, 2013, 01:20:07 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Besides, didn't Jmorph say he was already on his last warning? Seems like he just blew it.
He's blown that warning at least three times since I told him it. He's not getting better, but I dunno if his behavior is ban-worthy right now.
#834  January 11, 2013, 01:21:48 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Perhaps another strongly-worded PM? If he disregards that, he's closer to a banning.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#835  January 11, 2013, 01:35:19 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
He's been 100% terrible since he came here. Drop the guillotine.
#836  January 11, 2013, 01:37:57 am
    • USA
I don't want to sound like an ass, but why do you cling on this particular troll? he's done nothing but ignore every mod's warning and bash people who opposes his opinion with horribly worded posts that start with : "Le, Trololol, fuck off" etc.

I know that at that point it's still not ban worthy, but he should at least read/consider your warnings once in a while...
#837  January 11, 2013, 01:50:20 am
  • tired
I'm pretty sure it's a combo of not listening to anybody, not improving when people give him good advice, spamming the report section at one point, and horribly attempting trolling at every opportunity. Responding to two separate posts with "(Le) suck it (bitch)" is definitely not how you should act in a forum.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 02:01:29 am by C. Bison
#838  January 11, 2013, 02:19:48 am
well... at least he stopped replying with image macros
#839  January 11, 2013, 02:21:55 am
  • tired
Don't forget awful YouTube videos~
#840  January 11, 2013, 03:08:20 am
    • Thailand
Seems too much like you guys are deciding who gets banned.