YesNoOk

Confused on why I'm in the shit thread after I kept threatening to shit (Read 2401605 times)

Started by Do not even ask, October 28, 2012, 10:37:23 am
Share this topic:

GLB

Re: Somebody goofed
#1061  May 16, 2013, 11:11:53 pm
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
But please, paint me as the bad guy.

I'm not in any way shape or form painting you as the "bad guy." I even tried to balance the blame before posting just so you wouldn't think I was trying to say you're in the wrong, perhaps that was my fault for being harsh somehow.

You admit that he's baiting me into these arguments, but all of the responsibility is on me to ignore him. That hardly seems right.

Yes, I do admit that because it's obvious, and yes all the responsibility is on you to ignore him. Sure, he's mustered up some exasperation, but as an adult it's fully on you to choose whether or not you react to his childish behavior. 2 wrongs don't make a right. The staff will deal with his provocation accordingly, you don't have to waste your time responding to something you know will result in a conflict, that's pretty common knowledge. I'm not saying you can't post a rebuttal to his posts, I'm just saying it's on you how you react. If he's out of line and being unfair or provoking you purposefully then I'm 110% sure staff will say something to him and do something about it.

I knew someone eventually would try to claim I wasn't allowing other people to have an opinion, which demonstrates a fundamental lack of understanding of what I've posted.

You say that like you were anticipating a conflict, I wasn't trying to single you out or get you frustrated, I was just saying it's simple to ignore someone, regardless of how much they're posting. You feeling obligated to turn off the ignore function just to respond to a quote you saw from him shows that you lack self control in certain situations.

Perhaps if people that posted "facts" had a source to back up their claims then it'd be all well and good.
Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 11:16:59 pm by Godfrey
#1062  May 17, 2013, 12:35:11 am
    • USA
    • instagram.com/amplezero
Are you done playing the victim card? I wanna talk about rasslin w/o you crying.
#1063  May 17, 2013, 02:07:49 am
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
I think it should be obvious by now that the WWE is not marketing to you. They are only concerned with selling Cena merchandise and nothing else. And why should they care about any other wrestler? WWE doesn't have any real competition outside of the UFC and they know there's nothing they can really do to draw those people in.

The WWE isn't interested in catering to you. There is nothing you can do about it outside of not consuming their product. That's all there is to it.

GLB

#1064  May 17, 2013, 03:34:37 am
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
If that were the case I don't think they'd spend so much time trying to get the fans involved and have a say in what goes on, (i.e occasional polls, apps) hell, even cheering and booing can strongly influence how a decision is made with the company. Several fans chanting "ECW" consistently was a pathway to the revival of the new ECW a while ago, even though it flopped. That's a good example of them delivering to the fans rather than pushing product because it's their decision.

#1065  May 17, 2013, 04:56:08 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
#1066  May 17, 2013, 05:48:12 am
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
Are you done playing the victim card? I wanna bitch and moan about the evil John Cena without anyone proving me wrong or expecting me to back up my stupid, baseless claims.

Yeah, sure, have at it.

@GLB

All of what you said is true. I wish I had a little more self control. I wish assholes didn't know to push my buttons so well. You see the post he made right after yours. He isn't interested in doing anything but whining about Cena and being a general dickhead. I just have a hard time ignoring people like him.

Download Last Bout now!
Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 05:53:48 am by Sean Altly
#1067  May 17, 2013, 09:26:36 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
#1068  May 19, 2013, 07:08:16 am
    • USA
It wasn't claims, If I don't like something, I have the right to complain, in this case, I fucken hate cena, I don't care how many shirts he sells, I don't care how many fanboys want to suck his dick, this we are dumb fucks spamming this site for ten years buries young talent, nobody is getting over, and just like Phillip..excuse me..CM Punk said, there's a glass ceiling that no one is allowed to break, take a while to guess who they aren't allowed to surpass?

He's clumsy in the ring and when he actually does put effort in his matches is when he's in the ring with guys like Bryan and Punk who can run circles around this clown.
He even admitted numerous times that he refuses to change his character and continues to put out shit promos and performances letting everyone know that he can't be touched.

He's not entertaining, at all, he's in denial most of the time, the boos get louder and it's gotten to the point where his Make A Wish videos are starting to get boos.

It's quite obvious that he pulls weight around backstage, this clown has phony written all over him. I was in the middle of posting TNA related discussions but I see that Cena's No.1 dickrider just refuses to see his ultimate hero having flaws and gets butthurt whenever someones shits on the almighty cenation leader. It ain't hard to ignore you either, I just like responding to the reactions to a jobless john cena fan. Now will you excuse me Sean, I have to go to work..you know, something you need to look for instead of mooching off this site.

Oh noes...I called Cena, Punk, and Altly out of their Rasslin names..I'm not a rasslin fan anymore :'(
Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 09:16:02 am by Zeroz
#1069  May 19, 2013, 10:21:53 am
  • Deliverater
    • USA
I've since stopped giving a fuck about your wrestling opinion because you're an idiot who doesn't know a thing about it. But what the fuck is this "jobless" and "mooching off this site" bullshit? Are you talking about taking commissions? Because that would sure sound a lot like someone who has talent getting paid for his talents, something you don't know a fucking thing about. Sorry you're jealous. Here you go with this personal shit again, it's pretty fucking sad. When I call you an idiot over your complete lack of knowledge or insight into the things you talk about, it's based on interactions that I observe. It's nothing personal, I just think you're a moron who shits up a thread I like hanging out in. Making shit up is what you're good at, though, so I guess I won't take that away from you. I have no idea where you got jobless from or what it has to do with anything at all. I work full-time, go to school part-time, and make money on the side by being good at something, you talentless, dickless, brainless, lifeless dumb-fuck. You sure do take a lot of very personal shots for someone who claims to just be trolling and who doesn't really care. You're certainly not making any friends with the homophobic remarks either.

You really showed your true colors here and I can't imagine anyone taking you seriously from now on. I'm a respected member of this community and not a single person is going to agree with this "mooching off this site" bullshit. Good job showing up three days after the discussion ended and adding nothing but stupidity and bile. You are pants-on-head retarded.

Download Last Bout now!
Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 10:35:50 am by Sean Altly
#1070  May 19, 2013, 11:23:50 am
    • USA
Thanks for derailing my TNA Convo in the first place. and you have no talent, Editing sprites and making moojin characters isn't a talent. I don't know what thread you were hanging but I didn't see anyone reporting me or telling me to stop posting here other than you, nice try buddy.

I know my wrestling, you can ask GLB and anyone I hang with but I just love seeing you get pissed when I shit on Cena, and just putting it out there, I don't give two shits if you were giving hand jobs backstage in wherever indie promotion you Rassled in, but if you didn't make it to the big leagues, your opinion is as irrelevant as mine, you can stop the "I rassled I know more than you" act please.

Point is, I'm right, and at Extreme Rules it's not going to matter..if Cena loses..it was because of his "injury" ..and if he wins..HE OVERCAME THE ODDS FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME.. Fuck Cena, and Fuck his fanboys, that includes you, I can only imagine a guy like Dean Ambrose reaches to that main event scene..I wonder what that fairy is going to concoct to bury him too.

Exploits Sick kids to stay over + Bury talent + Shitty promos + shitty in ring work = Class Act in Sean's eyes.

Funny stuff.
Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 12:02:21 pm by Zeroz

Mog

#1071  May 19, 2013, 02:07:30 pm
Stop the bickering.  No more posts from either of you that are some kind of personal "attack" on the other one.  Get back to discussing 'rasslin.
#1072  May 19, 2013, 07:57:19 pm
  • Deliverater
    • USA
I don't edit sprites, I create them, and people pay me for it after I proved I'm good at it doing it for free for years. I don't see you doing one fucking thing to contribute to this community. You're so fucking jealous it's disgusting. I haven't mentioned being a wrestler once in this discussion, you're reaching because you're a piece of shit whose never made a valid point in his life and can't disagree with someone without getting personal and using any ammunition you think you have because without it you'd have nothing to say.

It was only a matter of time before a Mod stepped in, but surprise surprise, it's right after you get to make one more post of absolute bullshit, over-the-top, homophobic slander. You openly admit to trolling and flame-baiting, but someone drops in to tell us both to stop like it's equally our faults. The whole thing had stopped for three days before you dropped back in to prove that you're not really a troll, you're just a lying, crying sack of shit who never has and never will know what the fuck he's talking about.

Download Last Bout now!
#1073  May 19, 2013, 08:04:03 pm
Stop the bickering.  No more posts from either of you that are some kind of personal "attack" on the other one.  Get back to discussing 'rasslin.
if you paid attention you'd notice that one of the participants of this argument is throwing far more personal insults than the other

Mog

#1074  May 19, 2013, 08:11:11 pm
I don't edit sprites, I create them, and people pay me for it after I proved I'm good at it doing it for free for years. I don't see you doing one fucking thing to contribute to this community. You're so fucking jealous it's disgusting. I haven't mentioned being a wrestler once in this discussion, you're reaching because you're a piece of shit whose never made a valid point in his life and can't disagree with someone without getting personal and using any ammunition you think you have because without it you'd have nothing to say.

It was only a matter of time before a Mod stepped in, but surprise surprise, it's right after you get to make one more post of absolute bullshit, over-the-top, homophobic slander. You openly admit to trolling and flame-baiting, but someone drops in to tell us both to stop like it's equally our faults. The whole thing had stopped for three days before you dropped back in to prove that you're not really a troll, you're just a lying, crying sack of shit who never has and never will know what the fuck he's talking about.

Stop means stop.  It doesnt matter who started it, who got the last word or anything else, you are both keeping it going.

if you paid attention you'd notice that one of the participants of this argument is throwing far more personal insults than the other

Then report the posts instead of jumping in with a comment not related to wrestling
#1075  May 19, 2013, 08:14:15 pm
you're jumping in to stop an argument without even reading the posts involved. that's awful modding. one of the parties involved has been more insulting than the other. coincidentally it's someone that has been previously banned over similar behavior. guess which one
#1076  May 19, 2013, 08:18:12 pm
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
First of all, I'm splitting this and merging it with the shit thread. You two don't fight in the wrestling thread anymore. If I see it I'm just gonna split it and trash it, and if it keeps getting worse we're going to take further action. Secondly:

you're jumping in to stop an argument without even reading the posts involved. that's awful modding. one of the parties involved has been more insulting than the other. coincidentally it's someone that has been previously banned over similar behavior. guess which one

Both of them have been throwing out insults at eachother. In different forms but this one is two sided. Calling someone an asshole, jealous, an idiot, saying they don't know anything, a liar and a whiner and invaliding their posts is a form of insulting. MissB has been trying to help put an end to this, including discussing this with me the second it started to get heated and I was the one that suggested holding things off for a bit. I don't get why every time she does any kind of modding like this now someone attacks her for it.
Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 08:22:42 pm by Caddie
#1077  May 19, 2013, 08:23:23 pm
I just like responding to the reactions to a jobless john cena fan. Now will you excuse me Sean, I have to go to work..you know, something you need to look for instead of mooching off this site.
these kind of personal attacks are on a different level than calling someone stupid or saying they don't know about wrestling
#1078  May 19, 2013, 08:26:38 pm
    • USA
He continued an argument even though I dropped it and started to reply to TNA related topics. not my fault he salty brah.
#1079  May 19, 2013, 08:27:36 pm
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
Oh so we're judging the level of personal attack now? How about these ones?

you're a piece of shit whose never made a valid point in his life

you're just a lying, crying sack of shit who never has and never will know what the fuck he's talking about.

This fight was completely two sided and I have no idea what you're trying to get on, Titiln. Do you want Zeroz banned for this?
#1080  May 19, 2013, 08:36:10 pm
  • Deliverater
    • USA
I wouldn't even have to be dealing with the guy if he'd been banned already. Last time he got banned for the same behavior, you guys let his 3 day ban expire and said "oh well," even though several mods suggested he be either permabanned or banned for much longer than the last time. The argument has had two sides, but it's always been in response to Zeroz' insults and admitted flame-baiting. His whole thing about me being a wrestler and making comments about wrestlers' real names are callbacks to an argument where he invaded a thread in my project section to attack me personally, completely unprovoked.

Go back far enough in this argument and you'll see, I always start out trying to be rational and talk about wrestling, before he just starts mocking me and personally attacking me. He has a history of it. This time it got out of hand and I went off on him, but he says far worse things on a far more regular basis. Don't pretend like this has all been equal. No way if one of you guys were arguing with someone and they got this personal and right after he gets in one more huge post mocking every aspect of your life, a mod comes in says "Hey, both of you, stop."

He continued an argument even though I dropped it and started to reply to TNA related topics. not my fault he salty brah.

Says the guy who didn't reply for three days before starting the argument again. Look in the gap in time at the posts you're referring to, then look at yours. Nice try.

Oh so we're judging the level of personal attack now? How about these ones?

you're a piece of shit whose never made a valid point in his life

you're just a lying, crying sack of shit who never has and never will know what the fuck he's talking about.

This fight was completely two sided and I have no idea what you're trying to get on, Titiln. Do you want Zeroz banned for this?

Everything you quoted came after he accused me of being jobless, "mooching off this community," admitted to enjoying seeing me upset, and made extremely offensive homophobic slurs.

Furthermore, this will happen again. I'll attempt to discuss wrestling, I'll say something even the tiniest bit in support of John Cena, and this fucker will start making shit up. Then I'll tell him he's wrong, because he is, and he'll start attacking me. Or, just like he did before, he will seek me out in my own project thread and start a stupid argument. I'm sorry I snapped, but something should have been done about this clown long ago.

Download Last Bout now!