YesNoOk

What are the #rarest chars you have? (Read 25569 times)

Started by Japanese Jesus, March 29, 2015, 01:21:45 am
Share this topic:
What are the #rarest chars you have?
#1  March 29, 2015, 01:21:45 am
I have a character who is known simply as 'Dr.' by an unnamed Japanese creator who may just be the rarest character in existence. He had a limited release during a holiday, I believe. This particular character cannot be found on various file sharing websites or wareh0uses such as MFFA. Dr. is the rarest of the rare. He is what makes my roster better than most rosters. Some people have Ken by P.O.T.S, some people have DarkMGirl, but does anyone have 'The Doc'? I don't think so, Tim! I would classify him as 'ultra rare'.

Do you guys have #rare characters and if so: what is your rarest character?
Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 01:37:06 am by Japanese Jesus
Re: What are the #rarest chars you have?
#2  March 29, 2015, 01:32:25 am
  • Hedgehog Whisperer
  • Red Bull addict
    • Spain
    • xgargoyle.mgbr.net
The rarest character is Yuiren by XGargoyle. There's only 1 existing copy in the world.
XGargoyle: Battle posing since 1979
http://xgargoyle.mgbr.net
http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=e71c0d43fe35093a  <-- Please click that link
http://paypal.me/XGargoyle  <-- Donations welcome!
#3  March 29, 2015, 01:58:10 am
Been a while since I've looked at my roster, but I'm pretty sure I have some private characters from Arkady and R@CE. I think I might actually have a really alpha version of Ramza's Zero somewhere...
#4  March 29, 2015, 03:25:46 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Sorry, my e-penis is larger.

#5  March 29, 2015, 03:37:09 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
MLG MTG

also Shingo by Warusaki3
#6  March 29, 2015, 05:04:46 am
    • USA
    • twitter.com/inktrebuchet
The rarest character is Yuiren by XGargoyle. There's only 1 existing copy in the world.
This sounds like a treasure, for sure!  :o

My rares are just beta versions of characters that never made it...
I also have hundreds of old characters from 9 years ago (back when I actually downloaded a ton of stuff.) stored in a hard drive I just recently found!
Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 05:33:38 am by ink
#7  March 29, 2015, 05:16:35 am
  • Nothing is impossible if you believe
    • Philippines
    • tier-1.co/madlax
To be honest, I have 423 Characters in my roster and I can't tell which are the rare ones or not.
#8  March 29, 2015, 05:27:06 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
First beta Symbiote Spiderman by Seth Zankuten back in Mugen Infantry days, Breloom by DShizNetz, few of luis12345's AI edits, old version of Don Drago's Geese before the gameplay overhaul, and Shiny Pupa by WaruiGouki.
#9  March 29, 2015, 05:48:28 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
neogouki's spiderman.
#10  March 29, 2015, 06:34:01 am
  • Eat Shit.
    • USA
    • brokkenshoe@live.com
Bah, i wouldn't say Dr is the rarest i mean ya just gotta know where to look. But anyways i guess i'll show off what i got ya?

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#11  March 29, 2015, 06:47:08 am
    • Indonesia
^ You forgot to mention the rest of DarkRuler's DAL characters .v.

Add me at Kazagami#7568 for an invite link to the WaifuLaifu Discord Server

#12  March 29, 2015, 12:29:24 pm
  • i'm a gay trans lady
  • to hell with this site, find me at mffa or w/e
    • USA
    • Skype - MelvanaInChains
    • www.melv.thedailypos.org/
I have a character who is known simply as 'Dr.' by an unnamed Japanese creator who may just be the rarest character in existence. He had a limited release during a holiday, I believe. This particular character cannot be found on various file sharing websites or wareh0uses such as MFFA. Dr. is the rarest of the rare. He is what makes my roster better than most rosters. Some people have Ken by P.O.T.S, some people have DarkMGirl, but does anyone have 'The Doc'? I don't think so, Tim! I would classify him as 'ultra rare'.

Do you guys have #rare characters and if so: what is your rarest character?

i'm pretty sure seki-rou is the one who made this last year, since he makes a ton of other kaiser knuckle stuff. pretty sure he pulled this off of his site after april fool's ended
#13  March 29, 2015, 01:27:14 pm
  • Hedgehog Whisperer
  • Red Bull addict
    • Spain
    • xgargoyle.mgbr.net
XGargoyle: Battle posing since 1979
http://xgargoyle.mgbr.net
http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=e71c0d43fe35093a  <-- Please click that link
http://paypal.me/XGargoyle  <-- Donations welcome!
#14  March 29, 2015, 01:42:56 pm
  • BIG COCK SMALL ASSHOLE.
decapre by ethan lives.
lel.
I think the only H-Character I ever got was that Black Raiya edit and she had a super that forced the foe to suck her cock while classical music played.
#15  March 29, 2015, 03:45:21 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
    • mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/24324-our-works-directory/
Cornflakes Sagat by Master Gouken, not sure if that's the author of it or if it's edited from it.
Also not sure if it's rare.
Oh and Yakumo Isumu.
#16  March 29, 2015, 03:49:03 pm
  • PSN&Steam: ViBeZ8282/Le-Fiction
    • USA
    • vonthegreat653@hotmail.com
I would have to say my whole roster but If I had to choose one then it be Miyako by 9 because I just love the endless combo abilities she have.
#17  March 31, 2015, 07:56:11 pm
  • ◄ フェニックス・エンドソング►
    • Indonesia
Most of the things I consider "rare" are maybe the WIPs Ive been testing since they're not public yet

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#18  March 31, 2015, 09:11:41 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
I would have to say my whole roster but If I had to choose one then it be Miyako by 9 because I just love the endless combo abilities she have.

She's not that rare.

Anyway, idk if the name "Boss Mizuchi" counts (An edit of Ahuron's Mizuchi to be almost exactly like the game, except for a few things). But I also have Dark Storm K, Kefka (based on the final boss battle from FFVI: the whole form), SuperMystery's Gotega (if I still have him), and Psycho Shredder, Go Hibiki, and Pirate Kid (if I got the name right) by darkmasterS.
#19  April 01, 2015, 12:19:34 am
Enjoying all of these #rare characters. Don't be afraid to drop me a 'link' if you're feeling generous.

I have a character who is known simply as 'Dr.' by an unnamed Japanese creator who may just be the rarest character in existence. He had a limited Magic  during a holiday, I believe. This particular character cannot be found on various file sharing websites or wareh0uses such as MFFA. Dr. is the rarest of the rare. He is what makes my roster  neigh no such thing as  neigh no such thing as ...no such thing as better!This is awesome!!This is awesome!!This is awesome! than most rosters. Some ponies have Ken by P.O.T.S, some ponies have DarkMFilly, but does anyone have 'The Doc'? I don't think so, Tim! I would classify him as 'ultra rare'.

Do you ponys have #rare Comrades in this life and if so: what is your rarest character?

i'm pretty sure seki-rou is the one who made this last year, since he makes a ton of other kaiser knuckle stuff. pretty sure he pulled this off of his site after april fool's ended

I'm pretty sure I am one of the few who have him. Pretty sure I am in possession of a national treasure.

I wonder what future #rarity he has planned for this year.
#20  April 01, 2015, 12:22:53 am
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios
I have three character betas and a couple of normal private characters, both of them pretty cheap.