Share this topic:
Re: Ikemen GO Plus
#1041  June 05, 2019, 09:24:44 pm
  • One of Ikemen GO devs
    • Colombia
No progress on TAG from now.
Working on:
Well my current "check list" is:
- Fix/Improve the directory handling on screenpacks and chars.
- Make the option menu and scaling scale correctly with the localcoord. <= This one
- Fix arcade mode order and add the "Here comes a new challenger"
- Make lifebar support more than 2 players per team.

So looking back on how I did make screenpacks scale well...
I have to rewrite that, it was the first thing I made for the engine and is "not a good way to code it" to say it nice, because it overdrives the default sprite handling and left no alternative if you want to make unscaled items.

EDIT:
So I'm dumb.
I forgot there is a way to disable it.  :oops:

EDIT 2:
Tadaaaa!

Just 2 lines of code...

Also I fixed the Audio Ducking option not displaying properly.
But wait!! We haven't made the Suave Dude character yet!!
Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 09:57:47 pm by Gacel
#1042  June 05, 2019, 10:08:14 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
GTX 850
#1043  June 05, 2019, 10:26:30 pm
    • Turkey
Hey gacel you said that on github fightfx scale needs to be ported.But it already exist on fight.def in ikemen data folder?

Also UMK3 engine's source code is leaked for a year.It may be useful for you.
Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 10:37:44 pm by Adnan
#1044  June 05, 2019, 10:39:43 pm
  • One of Ikemen GO devs
    • Colombia
It means that while fightfx exist on fight.def the engine does not load it.

Also Mark85 a GTX 850!! That's incredibly close (In architecture) to the GTX 840.
It should work without problems.

Maybe is a problem with drivers. Maybe manually downloading the installer and choosing a clean install should fix it.
https://www.geforce.com/drivers

I'm booting the GTX 840 laptop again just to check if I can find if the problem is another thing.

EDIT
Also I forgot to say it. I uploaded the screenpack changes to github.

As always builds are in AppVeyor:
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/Windblade-GR01/ikemen-go/build/artifacts

EDIT 2
So I was reading the lua specifications and I noticed that you could program a lifebar in that.
The Lua "debug file" can:
- All the chars variable, state, animation, sound, life, power, constants, hitboxes, hidden flags, etc and modify or read them.
- Parse multiple ssf files on the fly.
- Parse audio files.
- Load literally any type of file.
- Display text, sprites, play sounds, etc.

I wonder how hard it would be make a lifebar/combo counter in that. (Like add004 but in lua)

Also now that I said it out loud I notice someone can do shady stuff with that level of file access, we should limit the LUA file read/write so it could load stuff from the Ikemen directory only.
Right now it's a huge security breach.

EDIT 3
So I finally got around making a docker image that can compile a 32 bit executable, the Dan's one lacks the 32 bit openAL dependencies so I had to make a new one.
I will update the AppVeyor scripts in the next hour.

Curious fact: The 32 bit exe is lower in size, but the load times are a little higher. (About 5% more)
Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 04:58:08 pm by Gacel

dan

#1045  June 06, 2019, 01:05:43 pm
Hey Guys, I've been out for a while sorry.
Too much stuff to handle - deadlines and final project approaching.
I will try to catch-up asap.
#1046  June 06, 2019, 01:37:30 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
EDIT 2
So I was reading the lua specifications and I noticed that you could program a lifebar in that.
- All the chars variable, state, animation, sound, life, power, constants, hitboxes, hidden flags, etc and modify or read them.
- Parse audio files.
So you could potentially have Chars transform into a different SFF or have one SFF for helpers or FX shared among all your chars. I hope so.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#1047  June 06, 2019, 02:57:15 pm
    • Russia

sadly it is impossible without modifications to the engine. Right now main.lua calls the game() function and waits until it's done. However we can define some kind of hook function in lua and call it every tick.

EDIT:
Right now PNG loading wastes too many resources. I've been working on a better implementation for a while, and i could share it if IKEMEN really needs it.
Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 03:05:31 pm by kidcy
#1048  June 06, 2019, 04:29:31 pm
EDIT 2
- Parse audio files.
So you could potentially have Chars transform into a different SFF or have one SFF for helpers or FX shared among all your chars. I hope so.

Wondering this as well
#1049  June 06, 2019, 06:46:13 pm
    • USA
Hello, I have a some questions and I also want to tell my story. I will ask my questions first. Sorry for the post being so long. I've been gone from here for about a year and a lot is new to me now.

1: I noticed in the License that is says "※Note Data files below, font Following files contain content created by a third party, It is not covered by this license."

What exactly does that mean? My first assumption would be that the font and characters and stages included with the project are not covered. If so, this is fine. I always kind of figured from the K4thos fork that the characters were not covered there either. It would make sense. I just want to make sure that I understand that everything else is; such as the engine code itself. Please explain so that I understand correctly. Thank you.

2: Does the engine work with X-Input now? I remember that I had issues with X-Input on Ikemen Go Plus and had to use a program to map controller inputs to keys that last time I tried playing with it. From what I understood, I was told that this would be added later at some point. But, then development on that fork stopped and I am curious if this has been resolved.

3: Is there any interest in adding a coin-op mode to the engine? Someone else asked this on the old fork. (https://github.com/K4thos/Ikemen-GO-Plus/issues/25) Considering that MIT can be used for commercial use, I kind of wondered if there was a way to add a credits system. Here is how I imagine it could work. It would work as a toggle system that the person setting the engine up could turn on or off in a config file. The default would be off, as that would make the most sense for most people. When turned on, it would then change a few menu options. First, it would make the menu for exiting the game on the main menu disappear. The reason for this is that it wouldn't make sense to let the user exit the program from the main menu when running the engine as an arcade cabinet. The program would be set to launch after the operating system (GNU+Linux) loaded and auto-logged in. Then, also in the config file, be able to set the engine to different pricing modes with a number value. 0 = Free Play, 1 = 25 Cents, 2 = 50 cents, 3 = 75 cents, 4 = one dollar. Or something like that. I assume it would make sense to also disable a few other menu options when activated, like training and watching and stuff like that. I kind of always liked the idea of being able to make and run my own fighting game arcade cabinet. Though, admittedly, this feature would be rather impractical and if it would be too hard to implement (or simply not wanted by anyone) I could see it not happening. Finding or making characters and stages that would be legally okay to use in this way would be hard and I don't really have anywhere to operate any such cabinet anyway. (I work as a cashier at a grocery store. So, it's not like a own a bar or anything.) Still, such a feature could be useful to someone and if it's not too hard to program it could be cool to put it in.

4: Is there any way to financially contribute to the development of this project? Sense I do not know how to code, I was wondering if maybe I could donate some money to the developers for making this amazing engine. I want to see it continue to get better and I realize that it's a hobby program for a lot of people developing it. I can't afford to pay anyone full time or anything like that. (Again, I work as a cashier.) But, for all the joy that this engine it going to give me I am curious if there is a Patreon or something that I could make a donation to? Programming is a skill that I do not have. I did a little drag and drop game design with Game Maker many, many years ago. So, even with that little experience, I know how much time goes into making things and making them work. I am not apposed to donating to this project, as I do see it as the future for this community. I have donated to the Free Software Foundation (FSF) directly in the past when I was a member. But, right now I'd like to try to help stimulate development in a specific project; this one. Please let me know.

5: When talking about the Windblade fork, should we still call it Ikemen Go Plus or should we call it Ikemen Go? The page says Ikemen Go, but it also says that it brought over some features from Ikemen Go Plus. So, I am wondering what the most appropriate name is to call this new fork of the engine.

6: If this isn't too personal a topic, just out of curiosity, what happened with K4thos?

Now for my story.

This is amazing! I haven't been back to the forums in about a year. (I forgot my old account info and related e-mail info; so I created a new account today.) I kept looking for updates on the K4thos GitHub every few months and it hasn't updated in a very long time. I feared that the project had been abandoned and that made me very sad. I am so excited to see that development in continuing in a fork. I will work today on getting it up and running to see what all new has been happening.

It has been my dream for many years to have a Free Software Licensed Mugen Compatible engine. But, alas, I do not know how to code. I looked far and wide across the Internet and kept hitting dead ends. Mugen refused to re-license, and every time I found something under a proper license; it would just error out when I tried to load characters and play the game.

When I first heard of Ikemen Go and Ikemen Go Plus, I was amazed. It actually loaded characters and the game played correctly. I go excited, but then kind of depressed for a while because I could not find what the license for the project was. Deeper research revealed, at that time, that nobody really knew. The code was out there, but nothing officially said what we could or could not do with the code. I got depressed because I realized that this could become a problem later if not sorted out quickly. My Japanese from High School is very rudimentary and I was unsure if I could talk with Suehiro in a clear way to ask for an answer.

I talked a few times with ShinLucho about it on the thread I will link (https://github.com/K4thos/Ikemen-GO-Plus/issues/15) and tried using Google Translate to send a message to Suehiro directly. Much time went by with no answer. I lost hope. Then, all of a sudden, there was an answer! He picked a license; MIT. I was so happy. When development stalled, I got sad again. But, today, seeing this thread, I am happy again.

This project means a lot to me because I grew up playing 2D Fighters when I was a kid in the 1990's and they are so fun. Mugen has such a huge library of community created assets and I always felt it needed an engine that was licensed in a community friendly way so that it could be developed further by the community and more features could be added as the community wanted to make them. I have a new Arcade Fight Stick coming soon and I look forward to being able to play this engine just like I played fighting games in the arcades.
#1050  June 06, 2019, 07:09:09 pm
    • Turkey
xinput works well but there is a bug that makes harder to execute specail moves.It depends on either you are on left or right side.
If you are on left side.It is harder to execute moves using right direction button.If you are on right,then left is harder.
It is more visible if you use simple chars like ryu.,
Also i am trying to learn Go language.But there are not enough tutorials for it as C languages.
Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 07:12:12 pm by Adnan
#1051  June 06, 2019, 10:11:35 pm
  • One of Ikemen GO devs
    • Colombia
xinput works well but there is a bug that makes harder to execute specail moves.It depends on either you are on left or right side.
If you are on left side.It is harder to execute moves using right direction button.If you are on right,then left is harder.
It is more visible if you use simple chars like ryu.,
Also i am trying to learn Go language.But there are not enough tutorials for it as C languages.

It's still there?
I through it was fixed, once I finish what I'm doing I'll work on it.
Does anyone know a program that can do controller macros?

sadly it is impossible without modifications to the engine. Right now main.lua calls the game() function and waits until it's done. However we can define some kind of hook function in lua and call it every tick.

EDIT:
Right now PNG loading wastes too many resources. I've been working on a better implementation for a while, and i could share it if IKEMEN really needs it.

Yup I was finding that, we need a hook function.
About the PNG implementation, if you finish it it would be very helpful to the project.

**EVILED question post**

1) That refers to the common1.cns file, it is copyrighted by elecbyte and it's under the mugen licence.
All the other files in the repo are under the MIT one.
The k4thos repo (Now outdated) have some characters and all of the mugen files.

2) Yes it supports xinput.

3) There is a credits system in arcade mode. Make a coin operated mode is something people actually have requested so maybe it could be implemented into the future.
Arcade mode needs a lot of changes because right now is not working correctly so maybe it could be implemented at that time.

About using Ikemen commercially it could be used but you have to create a new screenpack (Because elecbyte non commercial use) and use the .zss vesion of common1.

4) Right now the Ikemen developers are well, not centralized... so who is the money for, on what base it will be split?
For me it's a hobby so on my part I will not make a Patreon.

5) Actually my fork is not forked from the K4thos one is based on the Suehiro one the reason it haves the Plus features is because Suehiro ported them to his fork. About the name right now we say Ikemen GO <Insert dev here> fork, if we want to specify what one.

6) He left, nobody knows why. he contributed a lot to the engine and that's what's important. Right now he is working on a Baldur's Gate II mod if you are curious.
#1052  June 06, 2019, 11:20:02 pm
    • Turkey
Does anyone know a program that can do controller macros?
[/quote]

You mean softwares that map keyboard buttons to controller?There are two freeware software about it.Joytokey,Xpadder.
#1053  June 06, 2019, 11:46:38 pm
  • One of Ikemen GO devs
    • Colombia
Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 12:59:54 am by Gacel
#1054  June 07, 2019, 01:13:49 am
    • USA
I tried to get the engine running and I keep running into it crashing. I made an issue report. Not sure how to give it a tag as a bug. I'll link it here.
https://github.com/Windblade-GR01/Ikemen_GO/issues/29

1) That refers to the common1.cns file, it is copyrighted by elecbyte and it's under the mugen licence.
All the other files in the repo are under the MIT one.
The k4thos repo (Now outdated) have some characters and all of the mugen files.

3) There is a credits system in arcade mode. Make a coin operated mode is something people actually have requested so maybe it could be implemented into the future.
Arcade mode needs a lot of changes because right now is not working correctly so maybe it could be implemented at that time.

About using Ikemen commercially it could be used but you have to create a new screenpack (Because elecbyte non commercial use) and use the .zss vesion of common1.

Thank you for your fast and informative reply. That was something that I was trying to understand when I first saw Ikemen and started asking people about it. I was confused as to whether it was wholly self contained or if it did sit on top of mugen somehow.

Sorry if this is a stupid batch of questions right here. I am not a programmer and this makes me wonder a lot of things. What is the difference between the common1.cns and the zss vesion of common1? From what I gathered from your reply, common1.cns is under the mugen license and can not be used commercially while the .zss vesion of common1 could be used commercially. (Unless I misunderstood. I might have.) If so, what license is the .zss vesion of common1 under? If the .zss vesion of common1 is under an MIT compatible license, wouldn't it be better to use that and have everything be under MIT or an MIT compatible licence? Or, is the .zss vesion of common1 incomplete or inferior in performance in some way? If that is the case, is the plan to at some point replace the common1.cns file with the .zss vesion of common1? Looking in as someone who doesn't know programming, it seems kind of silly to have one file be licened in one way, especially if there is an alternative to it, while the rest of the old files have been done away with and the entire rest of the program is under MIT. As you noted, it could stand in the way of commercial use if someone were able to find a way to set up a coin operated cabinet. This is probably the most stupid question, but this is how I learn, what does common1 actually do? By its name, I'm assuming it's some form of library or script that the program references to be able to operate correctly. Depending on how complicated and integral it is might explain why it might to difficult to replace and retain functionality. I don't know. I'm just guessing.

It's good to know that it's just one mugen file with this engine, though, compared to all of them. Progress.

4) Right now the Ikemen developers are well, not centralized... so who is the money for, on what base it will be split?
For me it's a hobby so on my part I will not make a Patreon.

Still, it's amazing work and something I don't know how to do. It feels wrong to not help out somehow or reward people who dedicate their time on the engine. Sense I don't know how to program, I don't know how else I can help out.

5) Actually my fork is not forked from the K4thos one is based on the Suehiro one the reason it haves the Plus features is because Suehiro ported them to his fork. About the name right now we say Ikemen GO <Insert dev here> fork, if we want to specify what one.

What does Ikemen mean? I looked it up and all I keep getting is "handsome" and "beautiful man."

Thank you for your responses. They have helped me understand better.
Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 02:32:38 am by EVILED
#1055  June 07, 2019, 02:46:00 am
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#1056  June 07, 2019, 03:21:34 am
  • If you rip sprites i´ll rip your code
    • Mexico
    • www.m3xweb.260mb.com
. As you noted, it could stand in the way of commercial use if someone were able to find a way to set up a coin operated cabinet.

It's good to know that it's just one mugen file with this engine, though, compared to all of them. Progress.

It will happend the same as STEPMANIA , you can use ikemen engine for an arcade machine but don't forget the games assets, characters, sounds and some code mechanics have copyright and can't be used for comercial use.

You can only use this to make a 100% original games because we ( or myself) can't support piracy with those mame machines and 100000 roms which can be free obtained (dubious ways).

MUGEN on wich ikemen is based have original games that can be counted with one hand and of course MIT licence admits to obtain the source code of any fork by itself.

If you make money, everyone can too by default so not get to exited about the future coin feature, it Will be most for nostalgic purposes (As FreePlay too).
There is no knowledge that is not power
--------------------------------------
My Web Site
Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 03:27:19 am by MangeX
#1057  June 07, 2019, 05:27:39 am
    • USA
. As you noted, it could stand in the way of commercial use if someone were able to find a way to set up a coin operated cabinet.

It will happend the same as STEPMANIA , you can use ikemen engine for an arcade machine but don't forget the games assets, characters, sounds and some code mechanics have copyright and can't be used for comercial use.

You can only use this to make a 100% original games because we ( or myself) can't support piracy with those mame machines and 100000 roms which can be free obtained (dubious ways).

MUGEN on wich ikemen is based have original games that can be counted with one hand and of course MIT licence admits to obtain the source code of any fork by itself.

If you make money, everyone can too by default so not get to exited about the future coin feature, it Will be most for nostalgic purposes (As FreePlay too).

Well I figured it would mostly be for nostalgia as well. Like I said before, though I do know my posts are long and ramble, I don't own anywhere where I could operate one anyway if I ever did make one. That, and also like I said before, finding assets that could legally be used commercial would be difficult. Really, nearly impossible, unless I made them myself or funded someone to make them. That, or ask. But, as copyright law works here in the US, even works published without a license (such as basically all community mugen content) is presumed copyrighted unless specifically stated otherwise; whether that was the original intent or not. It has lead to some confusion, as some people assume that if it's just put out there without anything it's public domain. But, it doesn't work that way here. It has to be under something or it's assumed as full copyright. That, and contacting people from ten years ago and further back to get permission would be near impossible. Which would also be largely pointless because most (or at least a lot of) mugen content is based on characters owned by companies anyway.

I also realize that anyone could make profit by the engine as well. That doesn't bother me. Commercial use is part of Free Software. Richard Stallman has spoken of it often. There is even a page on the FSF site explaining it to people because so many people misunderstand it. (https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/selling.en.html)

I spent a lot of time in my college years reading his essays in Free Software Free Society as well as watching videos of his lectures. So, I do have a pretty good understanding of the Free Software and Richard Stallman. People sell Freedoom on Android. Not for much money, but they do. That, and an arcade cabinet is based more on physical location than distribution. Something of a novelty to the retro days that someone might pop a quarter or two in for some fun. More amusement than they'd get from a gum ball or small plastic toy.

I do feel that, at the very least, the engine itself should be entirely Free Software. Mugen is a community based around community development of content and it always made me frustrated that mugen was never eventually licensed under the MIT, or GNU GPL, or something similar. DOOM was and that allowed its fans to take the engine to new and exciting heights. So, it made me frustrated that the same couldn't be done here with mugen. That is why I eventually started to look to see if anyone had a replacement engine for mugen that was licensed as Free Software. That lead me to Ikemen Go Plus.

That's why I kept pushing for it to have a clearly stated license about a year ago and why it still bothers me that it still sits on a mugen file. I assume that this can be fixed eventually and that this mugen file can be replaced over time. I hope I'm not wrong about that.

As far as any personal profit, I always thought it would be neat to run my own arcade machine. Maybe even build one. Though, I'm not entirely sure about building one. My Step Dad has the tools to do it and I know computers well enough to handle that side of things. He could help with construction, as far as advising me on how to build it. That could be a nice project for us to work on together.

I figured if anything maybe I could make some sort of game using digitized actors like mortal kombat did. Maybe have people at work who are interested play the characters. That, or make something with stop motion animation. Some project ideas come to mind. I kind of figured if I got something running maybe I could convince my job to let me operate it in the break room or someone at a local bar. Maybe split whatever profits it makes 50/50. I also asked about donations as I think contributing back is important and the people working on the engine should also make something. Again, I did donate for about a year to the FSF as a member. If it helps the community and makes the engine better; it would make sense to fund development. I figured if there was a way, maybe throw like $100.00 in their direction as a thank you for the joy of the engine itself. Then, maybe if I did someday ever find a way to operate an arcade cabinet maybe donate back a percentage of the profit. Maybe like 1/3 or 1/10. I don't know. Whatever might seem appropriate. Unreal takes 5% off gross profit after someone makes $3000.00. So I figured if I ever did make a cabinet that made money that I might do something like 10% of the profit until the cabinet is paid off and then maybe 1/3 after. I don't know. Figured I'd cross that bridge if or when I came to it. But, I do feel that people working on the engine should make some profit. Especially if other people are making a profit from their work. I do believe Free Software can work that way if people are mindful that infesting in development pays and paves for the future.

For Free Software Purity and for the potential that someone might be able to find some way to make some money with the engine and not have any legal roadblocks; the engine should be cleansed of all proprietary licensed code. Having proprietary assets such as themes, fonts, characters, stages and such bundled with the engine doesn't really bother me because it gives people something to play out of the box when they download it and all of those elements are art assets that could be cleaned out and replaced with license compliant assets should anyone want to develop a game with the engine and monetize their game. That's just resource replacement. But, code is something that can get tricky to replace. Especially considering I and a lot of people don't know how to program. Swapping assets is one thing; replacing an entire file that the engine depends on to function is something I don't understand how to do. I would assume most other people wouldn't understand how to do that either. Modding config files to add content and change settings isn't that hard. Learning how to program from scratch to replace one file to bring the entire project into Free Software License Compatibility is beyond me.

Also, Ikemen Go Plus could be usable as an indie game fighting engine if this issue gets resolved. The engine is mostly Free Software; aside from the one mugen file and the theme. If the entire engine does get brought over to Free Software License Compatibility, then people could make and copyright their own characters and stages and sell the game on Steam or something for like $1 to $5 dollars. It might not seem like much, but the creator of FNAF is sitting on a fortune for his $7 games and character licensing and that's a point and click game about animatronic animals. If someone made a fighting game with really cool art direction and well balanced characters; I think people would pay $5 for it. I'm not saying FNAF levels of money should be expected. But, you never know. There has been success with retro games over the last ten or so years.
Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 05:53:15 am by EVILED
#1058  June 07, 2019, 07:11:21 am
  • If you rip sprites i´ll rip your code
    • Mexico
    • www.m3xweb.260mb.com
This is the exact same conversation with another user last year who likes doom engine mods and was talking about the licences issues with ikemen and the possibilities with proffit.

what-exactly-are-ikemen-and-ikemen plus

The difference is that he was talking about Libre software instead of free software,  you can take a look.
Believe me , in the community around Mugen there is a little line to cross when talking about money, proffit and commercial releases.
This is a hobby and sure are manners to obtain feeds, just don´t do the same as many people making bad things disguised as good things.

ikemen-and-deep-learning

Use the engine as you wish and make anything you want, only respect what needs to be respected, that´s all, have fun and accomplish your dreams.
I hope to see your arcade machine finished one day.

EDIT: This is a release discussion thread, anything about personal dreams and nightmares belong to their respective section, please avoid more of that big writing blocks not related here.

There is no knowledge that is not power
--------------------------------------
My Web Site
Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 07:34:23 am by MangeX
#1059  June 07, 2019, 05:02:04 pm
    • USA
This is the exact same conversation with another user last year who likes doom engine mods and was talking about the licences issues with ikemen and the possibilities with proffit.

what-exactly-are-ikemen-and-ikemen plus

The difference is that he was talking about Libre software instead of free software,  you can take a look.
Believe me , in the community around Mugen there is a little line to cross when talking about money, proffit and commercial releases.
This is a hobby and sure are manners to obtain feeds, just don´t do the same as many people making bad things disguised as good things.

ikemen-and-deep-learning

Use the engine as you wish and make anything you want, only respect what needs to be respected, that´s all, have fun and accomplish your dreams.
I hope to see your arcade machine finished one day.

EDIT: This is a release discussion thread, anything about personal dreams and nightmares belong to their respective section, please avoid more of that big writing blocks not related here.

I won't make any more long replies to this specific thread that are not on topic, and I will keep this reply brief. But, you brought up two points that I wanted to address quickly.

I am the same user. I said that at the start. I forgot my old account information and related e-mail from a year ago (a year is a long time) and have been gone about a year. I made a new account when I realized that development had picked back up again and that the license issue got sorted out (aside from one file.)

This is not the same engine as mugen. So, commercialization is a line that needs crossed and discussed. Mugen was under a non-commercial license. This engine is under a commercial license (aside from one mugen file and one theme pack.) That said, I have tried to be as respectful about that as possible. I have a lot to say on this. So, I'm going to finish this post and actually start a separate thread on this topic. It can be found at the link below.

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/ikemen-go-plus-commercialization-discussion-186955.0.html
Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 06:33:24 pm by EVILED
#1060  June 07, 2019, 09:19:09 pm
    • edwin@disenowebcostarica.net
About macros.

You can use a software like autoit, assign movements and even full combos on the keyboard keys, then assign the keyboard key that executes the script to a button on your gamepad using Joytokey or Xpadder.
Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 09:23:00 pm by orochi_kyo