YesNoOk

Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE) (Read 3064518 times)

Started by shin. [OFWGKTA], July 07, 2007, 01:29:07 am
Share this topic:

GLB

Re: Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE)
#1101  June 08, 2010, 10:22:27 am
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
Welcome.
#1102  June 09, 2010, 06:18:31 pm
Hey all.  I'm new here.  Until now, I have only played Mugen, but I now want to create my own characters.  I honestly don't know the first thing about character creation, but I'm hoping the resources here will be able to get me started quickly.

GLB

#1103  June 09, 2010, 10:41:08 pm
Welcome dude.
#1104  June 11, 2010, 03:17:37 pm
  • The Yatagarasu will be coming in any moment.
Hi. My name is Enso. I am a long time gamer ever since I started playing Super Mario Bros. on SNES. The second game I played was Street Fighter II. Been a gamer for prolly almost 20 years I guess. Well, I first began to learn about Mugen on late February 2008, where my friend was playing WinMugen in school when I didn't know about Mugen. I asked him to transfer it to my flashdrive for having it, so I would have it for my own. Then, a few days later, I tried out WinMugen, but it sucked so bad (because the music doesn't work). :P So I had to try out with MugenWave and it's cool. ;D It's not the graphics, but the music works.

OK. I've been through different forums but I mostly go to videogame forums. There are some or a few members I may know of. Also, I have different aliases in different social sites.

My reason for joining this is Spriters Academy is already down and I really missed it. Then I saw NiO joining in this site so I started registering. NiO, I let you know I'm Street Fighter from your site before!

I got to three Mugen community sites. The first site I joined is Mugen Infantry. Then, the second one is Infinity Mugen Team. And now this site here.
Titiln said:
focus more and stop thinking about things like the internet or titties

Whatever happened to sex, drugs, and Rock. Nowadays, it's whores, AIDS, and Hip-Hop.
Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 10:24:38 am by Enso
#1105  June 11, 2010, 03:27:01 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
you are welcome. Anything you need , ask around.
#1106  June 11, 2010, 08:30:53 pm
  • Well hi there.
Well fudge.  Its been 2-3 maybe 5 years since I last was here.

Its also been around that amount of time since I've been a complete idiot by stealing characters, making crappy edits of kung fu man, and making myself look like a troll.

I just decided to search up this old account on google and youtube today because I was reminded of it.
Not only did I find 100's of videos flaming me yet I also found my old thread and remembered how much of an idiot I was when I was ten or 12 or how ever old I was.

I guess this is a hi, I'm back, I'm not an little kid anymore and I guess I finally feel like saying something about it to you guys.     If anyone even remembers it, I truly am sorry about it.

and if you don't remember it, then hi anyway,  I guess I might be here for a while or I might not.

Hopefully you guys still don't hate me for what happened.

I'll post an intro like everyone else has in a bit, I thought this would be an appropriate thing to say first.
This is a signature.
#1107  June 11, 2010, 08:48:55 pm
Well fudge.  Its been 2-3 maybe 5 years since I last was here.

Its also been around that amount of time since I've been a complete idiot by stealing characters, making crappy edits of kung fu man, and making myself look like a troll.

I just decided to search up this old account on google and youtube today because I was reminded of it.
Not only did I find 100's of videos flaming me yet I also found my old thread and remembered how much of an idiot I was when I was ten or 12 or how ever old I was.

I guess this is a hi, I'm back, I'm not an little kid anymore and I guess I finally feel like saying something about it to you guys.     If anyone even remembers it, I truly am sorry about it.

and if you don't remember it, then hi anyway,  I guess I might be here for a while or I might not.

Hopefully you guys still don't hate me for what happened.

I'll post an intro like everyone else has in a bit, I thought this would be an appropriate thing to say first.
I check't your lattest posts. And you didn't seem that bad back then. Plus. What you said just now is probably something most people here could not do and is verry admirable. This post did not get over look't by me and welcome back.
Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 08:52:46 pm by ShinRaphael
#1108  June 11, 2010, 09:06:00 pm
  • Well hi there.
I check't your lattest posts. And you didn't seem that bad back then. Plus. What you said just now is probably something most people here could not do and is verry admirable. This post did not get over look't by me and welcome back.

Thanks, I hope I'm welcomed by others too.

Some mugen info on me:

I've had mugen for a long time, since before I first joined.
At the moment I know (or at least used to know) how to make basic maps, and I now know how to sprite fairly well.  If I could find some good tuts on how to make characters I could probably learn pretty quick and start releasing some stuff, but First I think I'll stick to the discussion forums for a while, I might as well be a noob here again anyway.
This is a signature.
#1109  June 11, 2010, 09:24:46 pm
Hey, a lot of people on the computer call me Maxi so it's a long story.. anyways I may as well tell about mugen for me like I see others doing?

I'm newer to Mugen and somebody showed it to me so I started it and now we talk all the time about it and figure out things about it. I'm new to most of it so I may end up asking random questions.

And another thing that I've learned in many cases, as soon as I do something wrong, I starting saying sorry so many times you'll probably get even more mad at me   :'(

I really like seals, pandas, touhou, and digimon. >.< Any questions about me? I'm not good at introducing myself XD
#1110  June 11, 2010, 09:28:42 pm

Thanks, I hope I'm welcomed by others too.

Some mugen info on me:

I've had mugen for a long time, since before I first joined.
At the moment I know (or at least used to know) how to make basic maps, and I now know how to sprite fairly well.  If I could find some good tuts on how to make characters I could probably learn pretty quick and start releasing some stuff, but First I think I'll stick to the discussion forums for a while, I might as well be a noob here again anyway.
Everryone's gata start somewere. You don't have to do annything. I can help you look for tutorals if you want. And whats up Maxi. If you still need help, private message me.
Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 09:31:55 pm by ShinRaphael

GLB

#1111  June 12, 2010, 11:51:19 am
Welcome.
#1112  June 14, 2010, 01:14:15 am
Hello! My name is Picatrix :D.  I am new Mugen but it looks soooo awsome.  I have downloaded mugen but have some issues setting everything up.  I am good with photoshop and went to art school would be interested in learning and helping to make sprites in the future.   ::)
#1113  June 17, 2010, 06:18:44 pm
Hello, my name is jcsix, and I havn't played M.U.G.E.N. in a long time. The last time I played it was the low-res older versions. I have just noticed there are different builds like Elecbyte, WinMUGEN and more. My question is which version should I use? Personally by reading up i think the Elecbyte's version, but I want to know from exsiting members which is currently the best and more stable. Im pretty good in photoshop and would like to start creating characters.
#1114  June 20, 2010, 07:45:22 am
What's going on good peoples.I'm staypuff --;,new to the M.U.G.E.N creation scene.Please excuse me if my intro is to brief...but anyways played video games pretty much my whole life.Always wanted to get into creation,but never had any avenues or routes present when my curiosity first started peaking(about 12yrs old). :)One of my favorite hobby's is music,especially the creation aspect since i started doing my own hiphop-rnb production.
Bumped into M.U.G.E.N a couple of months ago and it's been one of my greatest free finds on the internet(Seriously).Now ive realized the creation aspect of it and the potential to make an almost exact replica of everybody's favorite fighting system and i must say....I've fell head-over-hills in love ;D.The problem is this mugen/fighter factory stuff has got me feeling a little incompetent.I'm able to understand if i can get a more in-depth explanation of the basic's(this is a plea for help ???).I appreciate any one's patience even if it's brief,im patient and curtious never disrespectful unless disrespected.Would like to be accepted into the community looking for a starting point to further my mugen creation :sugoi:.Man",M.U.G.E.N iz FUCKing Great'!! xcuse the french.
#1115  June 20, 2010, 08:42:47 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Welcome. :sugoi:
#1116  June 22, 2010, 04:18:41 am
Hey guys!!

just call me ace.
#1117  June 22, 2010, 05:16:21 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Welcome Ace. Your avatar is a bit too big, please change it. It shoudn't be bigger than 120 in width and 150 in height.
#1118  June 29, 2010, 05:26:48 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Welcome.
#1119  June 29, 2010, 07:58:16 pm
Hello. My favorite fighters are BlazBlue and Arcana Heart.
#1120  June 30, 2010, 01:18:03 pm
  • BANG!
Well It's been a while since I've been in the mugen community more than just lurking haha!
The names Chaotic Soma from over Mugen Infantry and guess I'm starting up a profile here finally yep :3
Well nice to see ya guys and yeahhh... *explodes into a tiny kitties that scamper away*