YesNoOk

Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE) (Read 3062880 times)

Started by shin. [OFWGKTA], July 07, 2007, 01:29:07 am
Share this topic:
Re: Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE)
#1281  January 16, 2011, 06:18:32 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
Hola. I'm new to MUGEN. I'm an art student and don't have much experience with game design or web design, but after seeing the capabilities of MUGEN.... I'd gladly dabble. I just started modding my PSP. I'm an action/fighter/JPRG gamer. (Currently getting my butt kicked in Birth By Sleep Critical Mode.) I'll gladly look at tutorials, and if anybody wants to help; I'd appreciate that as well.
My favorite games are
1. Chrono Trigger (SNES)
2. Ninja Gaiden (Xbox)
3. Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX(PSP)
4. Final Fantasy 8 (PSx)
5. MGS4: Guns Of The Patriots(PS3)
6. Viewtiful Joe (PS2)
7. Shadow Hearts 2: Covenent(PS2)
8. The Zone Of the Enders 2(PS2)
9. Tekken 3(Psx) {I Miss Tekken Ball....}
10.Einhander (PSx)

And now I feel like dusting off some of my old psx games... welcome all

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
#1282  January 19, 2011, 12:42:16 pm
Hello, well I've been lurking around here for a while, thought I should join and introduce myself.

I'm working on a personalised version of a fighting game, trying to create myself in a game setting. It's pretty tough to find template characters for average lanky guys with glasses though! Anyone got any ideas? I'd credit/ask permission of whoever made it, obviously...

Thanks, this is a great forum!

#1283  January 21, 2011, 06:00:47 pm
  • Nothing is impossible if you believe
    • Philippines
    • tier-1.co/madlax
Hello, well I've been lurking around here for a while, thought I should join and introduce myself.

I'm working on a personalised version of a fighting game, trying to create myself in a game setting. It's pretty tough to find template characters for average lanky guys with glasses though! Anyone got any ideas? I'd credit/ask permission of whoever made it, obviously...

Thanks, this is a great forum!

Welcome to MFG. Enjoy your stay.
#1284  January 24, 2011, 04:39:47 am
Hi everyone, this  looks like a very awesome, well built place.
My name's Sharpie (not in real life) and I learned about MUGEN maybe 2 months ago. I've decided to look on it because I've done some 2d modding with lf2.
My friend is also forcing me to.
I'm trying to learn as much as i can in a short time period.
#1285  January 24, 2011, 05:11:11 pm
  • Possibly doing nothing right now.
Hi, and welcome, please enjoy your stay.
Currently busy with Mezzo, which you see as my avatar.
#1286  January 27, 2011, 08:14:24 pm
Ohey. New to this forum, and I really wondered how's everyone going on in here. So I registered. However, I'm from Mugeninvasion, and I was looking for other Sites so I found this one interesting.

Mugen was the best thing I've ever yet experienced, and I play it in my free time. However, on the search, I found some characters that makes everything look REALLY boring. I still use them, they're two and they're my favorite. I only try to find most of the characters to beat up. (I don't mean the weaks, I mean the STRONNG). However, I beated some, for example Cucco, with time over.

Aswell, this forum is really interesting and I hope I find something useful.
#1287  January 27, 2011, 09:10:06 pm
  • all is love in fair and war
welcome, enjoy your mugen time

and btw if there is a special thread like this why do people still make individual threads?
#1288  January 27, 2011, 09:15:56 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
for the hell of it/maybe stickies intimidate them? Welcome everybody.

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
#1289  January 28, 2011, 12:53:35 am
  • The cycle of life and death continues
sup
Titiln said:
you need to be yourself. and by yourself i mean you need to be me. study my post history and implement it into your life. suddenly girls will want to have sex with you. thank me later and post your success stories here
#1290  February 11, 2011, 09:58:15 pm
Hello! Technically, I'm not new, because i made a few posts about a year or two ago, but i've recently gotten back into mugen and wanted to say hiya~

DMK

#1291  February 12, 2011, 09:47:47 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
Welcome back then, good sir.  :)
#1292  February 14, 2011, 04:04:17 pm
Same as UNIVERSE. My Hard Drive failed so I forgot about MUGEN until the other day, so hello again. Just want to know what MUGEN you receomend since theres a fair few.
#1293  February 26, 2011, 10:49:40 pm
Hi My name is Evan its a pleasure to meet you all i just havent had time to introduce mysefl
well I am going to college for Game design and saw this program mugen and just to ask we have to ask permission to use this characters for a game or something or no
#1294  February 26, 2011, 11:49:17 pm
    • Japan
If you want to release a "Mugen Game" you have to ask for permision.

DMK

#1295  February 27, 2011, 01:13:55 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
You don't need "permission", but usually compilations are looked down upon and unless the characters have been edited to fit together and some work was put into it are usually ignored or put down.
#1296  February 28, 2011, 07:25:51 am
wasup community i am new here ( obviously :) ) but not new to mugen at all. i will dropping some chars pretty soon for you guys and i hope you like them or have any ideas that i can add to them. My style of char making is very flashy for combos, supers, and hyper helper moves.

i am not a great coder at all so i will be needing help with things like that. i do a lot of reading on my own so i dont ask many questions. if i do ask then you know i am really stumped and have looked else where already for answers. good luck to other char makers.
HUGE SIG
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#1297  March 19, 2011, 07:33:57 am
  • I like to play mugen... On my Mac.
Hey there everybody. I'm new to both Mugen and this forum. I have known about mugen for several months, however I only just figured out how to get it to run on my mac. So I'm happy bout that. :)
Later dudes!
I'm so sorry.

Cap

#1298  March 19, 2011, 08:11:03 am
  • Get your hands off of me, you damn dirty ape!
    • USA
Hey there everybody. I'm new to both Mugen and this forum. I have known about mugen for several months, however I only just figured out how to get it to run on my mac. So I'm happy bout that. :)
Later dudes!
Macs are for hipsters and we are dumb fucks spamming this site for ten yearss, which are you?

But in all seriousness, welcome.  ;P
#1299  March 24, 2011, 09:57:03 am
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
Greetings, everyone. My name is WizzyWhipitWonderful and I've gained the name "Capcom's Most Known Unknown" because of my works on YouTube.  I am an ear composer and a big fan of Capcom music. If you haven't heard any of my works, please check out my YouTube channel; I'm sure you'll find something there that interests you.

I've been doing this collection of music called CPS2 Originals and many have said that it's the next best thing to Capcom's Sound Team work back in the day, and I am honored to be compared to such great composers. Let me get straight to the point--I'm here to share my talent with everyone and learn new things; I have NO programming skills whatsoever!

So let's continue to keep mugen stylish and fun!!!

-WizzyWhipitWonderful,
"Capcom's Most Known Unknown"
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME

GOH

#1300  March 24, 2011, 10:54:55 am
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
HOLY SHIT WIZZYWHIP AFAGHGSHGFAHGSHAGHFA