YesNoOk

Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE) (Read 3071730 times)

Started by shin. [OFWGKTA], July 07, 2007, 01:29:07 am
Share this topic:
Re: Introduction Thread
#781  August 07, 2009, 07:43:23 pm
    • baragon.webs.com/
Probably should've done this earlier, but better late then never.

The name is Baragon. I've went through many name changes, (Baragonlord, Megagon, and a few others) but baragon was my first real name, and it stuck.

The name originates from a Kaiju (Big-ass japenese monster, Ala' Godzilla.) from a 1965 Japense Kaiju movie called "Frankenstein Conquers the World".

He later appeared in "Destroy all Monsters" a godzilla flick I watched at one point. He seemed obscure enough to be unique, so I used his name, and that was that.

I discovered Mugen about...September, '05? I honestly can't remember, but at the time I found it, I was an obsessive Naruto Fanboy, so I joined kevinsmugen.

After leeching my way up the ranks there, I realised there was no sense of fufillment in what I was doing, I was barely even USING the characters, just collecting.

From that I took a break from Mugen in general, recollecting my thoughts on Music debate forums and the like.

There was a brief stint where I took up Mugen again, even making a few youtube videos.

From that, I went on xat; not entirely understanding what it was; but I was fascinated by how litterally it's inhabitants took Rp.

They dated, had "sex" (they wouldn't call it cybering) and even got e-married. All fun for them, I wasn't interested in it so much as I was surprised.

After about a year of "studying" them, I moved back to Mugen, looked around and decided I should finally exist as more then a Specter.

Oh, and I do some Spriting on the side.  :sugoi:

#782  August 08, 2009, 12:30:27 am
    • www.lol.com
DUM DUM hes gunna take you back to the past.. DUM.. to .. HIT IT !
#783  August 08, 2009, 02:25:36 am
  • wink wink, nudge nudge
^dude, your avatar is one of the most tasteless GIFs I've ever seen.

GT

#784  August 08, 2009, 02:31:31 am
    • USA
    • Skype - gt_ruby
I agree.. Like, srsly...
Yeah Titiln, in fact, You Made Him
#785  August 09, 2009, 04:02:59 am
    • www.lol.com
#786  August 09, 2009, 05:24:16 pm
  • wink wink, nudge nudge
congratulations.
still tasteless.
#787  August 10, 2009, 02:10:36 am
    • www.lol.com
#788  August 10, 2009, 05:45:52 am
  • wink wink, nudge nudge
dude, I'm not THAT offended,
but whether I'm offended or not doesn't matter, it's a very tasteless thing to do. 
#789  August 10, 2009, 12:46:35 pm
  • The Shadow Walker
Hi.

This is Shintaku 29 male from Italy, I use MUGEN since years, but I just edited other people characters without knowing too much what I was doing. Now I started a game from zero, using the World of Warcraft characters portraiting as my real-life friends. It will take months, but I hope it will be great. :)

And that's all folks!  :sugoi:

Shintaku
"Shin chooses Mercy"
#790  August 10, 2009, 12:56:40 pm
    • www.lol.com
dude, I'm not THAT offended,
but whether I'm offended or not doesn't matter, it's a very tasteless thing to do. 
sorry goofy JR :P yours is much tasty I must admit :D oh i changed it to a photo of me you happy? ^^ Sugoi!!!
#791  August 10, 2009, 08:06:30 pm
  • wink wink, nudge nudge
his name is max, you sonofabitch.
>:(
#792  August 10, 2009, 08:07:41 pm
    • baragon.webs.com/

#793  August 11, 2009, 02:36:50 am
Hi. Im not going into any story, and wont tell you my name. My account name for everything is usually warmaster0117 (you can find me on esnips and youtube)
Well, i make soundpacks that are funny for MUGEN, and they are on esnips for download. And i have a mugen team that i use frequently (i need more characters though)

SF3Ryu
SF3Ken
Cell
Haruhi
Peketo (with my soundpack)
Pepito
Son Gohan
Kid Gohan
You do just like mario OK?
#794  August 11, 2009, 07:45:51 am
 ::)   i am Taimoor Abdullah Khan 8)...... Taimoorak in short ;P

i am into this mugen from about a week or two and its hard to get some good chars >:D i got a bunch but most dont work as they do in the original games :ninja: so if any1 can help i need some good chars ;D
#795  August 11, 2009, 01:14:34 pm
    • www.lol.com
Lmfao its a photo of me at college i'm 17 but in England we leave school at 16 and then go onto work.. but I decided to stay on education for a year. Oh and sorry.... Max then.. I don't watch childrens cartoons so I wouldnt know :P but I remember that movie with Tank or whatever that goofy movie.. it was on TV and i was bored heh....
#796  August 12, 2009, 03:42:06 am
  • I !@#$ING LOVE MUGEN!1one!
Oi, I'm Karma my real name's Kyle Pepper.

I've played Mugen for about 3 years straight gotten up a full roster of characters that I really enjoy playing.

Now, onto the point. I joined the Mugen Fighters Guild seeking a group of talented supportive people that could help me understand the process of creating Mugen Characters, and Have fun. Lots of fun.

Ta Ta.
Here to Play and Learn. w00t.

GT

#797  August 12, 2009, 03:53:40 am
    • USA
    • Skype - gt_ruby
Welcome to The Mugen Fighter's Guild. Home of Chicken Fried Steak.
Yeah Titiln, in fact, You Made Him
#798  August 12, 2009, 03:55:43 am
    • baragon.webs.com/

#799  August 12, 2009, 04:11:30 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
So, Baragøn, in which of this two categories are you ? :smoking:
#800  August 12, 2009, 04:13:27 am
  • I !@#$ING LOVE MUGEN!1one!
Chicken Fried Steak!? SOUNDS DELICIOUS!  ;P

Aah yes I already knew that much, I've lurked around here before signing up.

They can stuff it pretty much because it's not worth my time to argue. I came to play and develop mugen not conform to a bunch of idiots who constantly may bitch at me for no good reason and with no authority to whatsoever.

Oh well.  --; Sippin mah Tea now. Got a sheet of Paper with Original Character Moves here... Drawin and Planning. Meep.  :-\
Here to Play and Learn. w00t.