YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1544671 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#2161  January 25, 2018, 01:59:58 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Got Myrrh, Siegbert and my third Amelia with about 60 orbs. Not bad at all.

I'm was surprised to find only Myrrh has increased BST while Eirika (and sadly L'Arachel) matches release day units, just like Gunnthra. IS must've taken all the hate mail feedback concerning horse emblem to heart.
#2162  January 25, 2018, 02:49:42 pm
rauorraven
Hah
Raudr*

Green dragon seems to be a green Nowi, which is nice. Really hope she goes 4*, dragon Emblem got some nice buff, give us a chance to use it.
And then buff all Falchion users.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#2163  January 25, 2018, 03:00:03 pm
it's hard to get that name right since nobody uses red raven characters

l'arachel is definitely the one getting demoted

this is chain challenge myrrh. have fun
#2164  January 25, 2018, 03:19:52 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
I'm was surprised to find only Myrrh has increased BST while Eirika (and sadly L'Arachel) matches release day units, just like Gunnthra. IS must've taken all the hate mail feedback concerning horse emblem to heart.

Brave Lyn has increased bst and we all know how that turned out. Now she can surprise buttsecks you by appearing in high scoring teams with a stupid firesweep set.
#2165  January 25, 2018, 03:32:09 pm
this is chain challenge myrrh. have fun
Pffff hahaha what the fuck.
I guess go with a high res unit and whichever sweep stops her from counter attacking, and just bank on her tiring herself out from Fury. Red mage with 50+ atk and around 40 res... there aren't that many. Death Blow Summer Leo with sweep and phantom speed ? Then finish her with a 60 atk sword when she's near death.

On Brave Lyn, I don't have that much trouble with her anymore, even with a firesweep bow. She feels like old news now.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 03:38:18 pm by Byakko
#2166  January 26, 2018, 04:11:47 am

results so far

when did everybody get shit taste
#2167  January 26, 2018, 04:23:31 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Eh, I'm perfectly fine with the men's bracket s'long as Marth gets fucked over.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#2168  January 26, 2018, 08:43:45 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net

Infernal gave me Valter flashbacks due to reinforcements. I only used Reinhardt to take Lyon and the Lance Cavalier out ASAP so I can move up and had him tank one hit from the Sword Cavalier with Firesweep. Had Bridelia take out any and all Mages, Swords, and Flyers along the way while Sonya took out the Manaketes and Armored units.
#2169  January 26, 2018, 12:56:58 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#2170  January 26, 2018, 04:35:39 pm
my post isn't so much about tharja dropping to hell as it is the original characters with no development ranking anywhere at all. it's a good sign for the game's longevity though, because most of the people voting for them must have never played a fire emblem game at all

i beat the lyon map with a horse team and a dancer because i have no dignity
#2171  January 26, 2018, 05:53:51 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina

Votes so far
One of the future ones will prolly be Arran and the other might be Ursula but idk
#2172  January 26, 2018, 08:48:23 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
#2173  January 27, 2018, 08:04:22 am
the february update will bring brand new exclusive weapons to hinoka, felicia, raven and caeda. they're also adding weapon refinery options to the previously mentioned new prfs, zephiel's weapon and the three falchions (shadow dragon, gaiden and awakening) with separate effects for each
Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 08:17:38 am by Titiln
#2174  January 27, 2018, 08:15:51 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I posted the news in the wrong thread...

But anyways! I'm hyped for the new legendary weapons especially for Hinoka. BUT part of me hopes that the weapons for Felicia and Caeda (highly doubtful of this one...) are sub-par/mediocre at best since I legit fed a Neko Sakura and Saber to them for Kitty Paddle and Slaying Edge+...
#2175  January 27, 2018, 08:48:48 am
Lol yeah I fed a Summer Robin's Deft Harpoon to Lukas a while back and I hesitate to spend 20 extra refining stones to get a slaying lance back (because the fish is silly). Cooldown isn't a big deal, but neither is deft harpoon's fury 2 at 100%.

edit - oh hey, I only just realized Raven's getting a weapon too. Maybe that'll help me make a decision on upgrading him (right now I could get him to 50 53 40 29 20 with a slaying axe+ fury desperation but I have too many upgraded axes to find him interesting enough and I need so many SP to go for it)
Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 02:24:55 am by Byakko
#2176  January 27, 2018, 09:07:00 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
If Felicia's plate is like in Fates it will target res instead of def.

I'm curious to see what the Falchion upgrades do.
#2177  January 27, 2018, 11:31:10 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
That will change her play style entirely. She'll be going from a dedicated Mage killer to targeting melee units (who generally have low res to begin with). Nothing wrong with that, but that's a pretty big shift considering a lot of melee units run Distant Counter (from an Arena standpoint). Even with Windsweep, her incredibly low Atk isn't reliable at all to one shot in most end game content

I'm pretty sure her unique weapon will just give her the same effect of refined Breath weapons for Dragons.
#2178  January 27, 2018, 02:04:42 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
I really hope the Wing Sword will be like Caeda's Wing Spear from Shadow Dragon DS and be effective against both armor units AND cavalry units.
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#2179  January 27, 2018, 02:54:01 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
I think that will be the case. The standard Caeda set nowadays is to run Slaying Edge or Wo Dao and bet the farm on a Glacies proc.

With a 16mt weapon, Caeda would have 41 attack at neutral. She has a super boon in atk (and def, and hp) so that will make her atk 45. If you get -atk you might as well just fodder her off for Fortify Fliers.

I hope that this means that more older heroes will get personal weapons or updates. Roy needs inbuilt Distant Counter!
#2180  January 28, 2018, 05:03:27 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
Part of me wants to come back for the new year's event, but I already know how bad the summons will be. It would be nice to get the story villains as units, but them being in a banner means that I will likely never get them.

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!