Started by Sepp, August 27, 2007, 01:16:44 am
Share this topic:
Re: Auction alert
#161  February 11, 2011, 10:59:11 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
I dunno if that needed a report, he hasn't done anything wrong in that post although selling mugen is just wrong.

1: It's free anyway
2: none of the work put in is really yours
3: i bet you rake off some sort of profit as it's a DOWNLOADABLE THING and you don't need to ship fuck all as you can just give someone a temp link.
4: we don't like people selling copyrighted material because there is every chance it will rebound on us

Out of all those, 4 is actually the one we're most pissed off about. And the reason nobody "provides that service" is because we don't SELL IT EVER.

If you stop, good, if you don't, spose i'll just bring it up with the people who created the engine and let them know you're being a dick.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#162  February 11, 2011, 02:57:52 pm
Of course Mugen is free big dummy. ::)As for the work we put into it yes it's our work. Like I stated before we edit/create and debug all games. I will put it in simple talk so maybe you can have a better understanding. When you remodel a car or house and make it look better or have new things installed in them isn't that giving them an upgrade? I would think so and that is you using your creativity and skills to make something soso better. I must ask how old are you? Because you sound like some little 12 year old who is mad because his mom won't let him use the credit card to order some kickass games. As for the download links do you know how long it takes to upload some of these great games? Some are huge in size and it would take forever to upload them. That's why we ship them out to our members. Like I said before no complaints from our members about any of this. Only the jealous whiny cry babies make complaints about donations.  :'(Lmao your going to tell the mugen creators on us? haha that is sooooo funny but also so lame and desperate. Im gonna tell capcom, marvel, midway, dc comics and the cartoon network on you for using there characters without permission. Thats only fair right? Whats the number for the mugen police? lol Good luck with that one little guy. Do yourself and keep your non-sense out of grown up conversations. Have a nice day ;D

GOH

#163  February 11, 2011, 03:13:28 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
Of course Mugen is free big dummy.
Insulting moderators. Nothing wrong there.
As for the work we put into it yes it's our work. Like I stated before we edit/create and debug all games. I will put it in simple talk so maybe you can have a better understanding. When you remodel a car or house and make it look better or have new things installed in them isn't that giving them an upgrade? I would think so and that is you using your creativity and skills to make something soso better.
2: none of the work put in is really yours
I must ask how old are you? Because you sound like some little 12 year old who is mad because his mom won't let him use the credit card to order some kickass games.
Totally nothing wrong here either.
As for the download links do you know how long it takes to upload some of these great games? Some are huge in size and it would take forever to upload them.
Yeah, I mean huge ass compilations with no quality what so ever take time to upload.
That's why we ship them out to our members. Like I said before no complaints from our members about any of this. Only the jealous whiny cry babies make complaints about donations.
Of course, leaches never complain. They take whatever shit you feed to them.
:'(Lmao your going to tell the mugen creators on us? haha that is sooooo funny but also so lame and desperate. Im gonna tell capcom, marvel, midway, dc comics and the cartoon network on you for using there characters without permission. Thats only fair right? Whats the number for the mugen police? lol Good luck with that one little guy. Do yourself and keep your non-sense out of grown up conversations. Have a nice day ;D

Elecbyte said:
M.U.G.E.N may be used free-of-charge for non-commercial purposes.
For other uses, please contact us.  Refer to Appendix A for the full
license text.
For more information about using Capcom and etc's, stop being an ignorant fool and check out the forum, hm?

Now, GTFO and stay out.
#164  February 11, 2011, 03:52:04 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
Im gonna tell capcom, marvel, midway, dc comics and the cartoon network on you for using there characters without permission. Thats only fair right? Whats the number for the mugen police? lol Good luck with that one little guy. Do yourself and keep your non-sense out of grown up conversations. Have a nice day ;D

Capcom is already aware of MUGEN and Midway doesn't exist anymore. You'll have better luck trying to get Thomas Edison's telephone number than contacting Midway.

As for the others, Marvel has already taken down fangames in the past. And LOL for assuming that we all use the clusterfuck of horribly coded Cartoon Network characters that are out there.

And nice way of being mature. The big difference is we don't sell the stuff we make, whereas you do, and you include the engine as well, which also violates MUGEN's license agreement I might add.

Redistribution

Elecbyte provides a M.U.G.E.N redistributable package, containing a
minimal M.U.G.E.N Environment, that may be included with third party
content for redistribution. Such Works based on the M.U.G.E.N
Environment may be used and distributed, subject to the following:

i. Works containing the M.U.G.E.N Environment must be provided free
of charge and under the terms of this license.

ii. Works containing the M.U.G.E.N Environment must include an
unmodified copy of this license, as well as any other licenses
bundled with the M.U.G.E.N Environment.

iii. Works containing the M.U.G.E.N Environment must be plainly marked
as a such.

iv. You agree to indemnify Elecbyte from any legal liability for your
use, or distribution, of such Works.

Restrictions

This license is subject to the following restrictions:

1. The M.U.G.E.N Environment is copyrighted by Elecbyte and may not
be used for commercial purposes in whole or in part, altered or
unaltered, without Elecbyte's express written permission.

2. All distributions of the M.U.G.E.N Environment must retain a copy
of this license.

3. The M.U.G.E.N executable must not be modified for use or
redistribution.

Looks like the joke is on you.

DMK

#165  February 11, 2011, 03:53:23 pm
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
Warner Brothers now holds the rights to Mortal Kombat, don't they?
#166  February 11, 2011, 03:56:10 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
Warner Brothers now holds the rights to Mortal Kombat, don't they?

Correct. If their stance on Freddy and Jason being in Terrordrome was any indication, then expect alot of shitty mugen creations to go offline (including this guy's). While I disapprove of them attacking fans like this, at least it will clean up the community of a multitude of sub-par quality creations.

Also,

Lmao your going to tell the mugen creators on us? haha that is sooooo funny but also so lame and desperate.

Yeah it'll be soooo funny when Elecbyte slaps you guys with a lawsuit just like they did with Vyx, who did exactly what you're doing right now.
Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 04:01:08 pm by Dreysnaught
#167  February 11, 2011, 04:16:31 pm
  • 2D Forever. Maybe.
    • www.twitch.tv/brendle
An anthropomorphic existential nightmare.
#168  February 11, 2011, 06:07:43 pm
Hello people! We don't sell games. What part of that are you not getting? Do I have to post several different languages here? You all are trying to sound intelligent and you are making yourselves sound like retards. We charge for shipping or converting to xmugen for xbox and also sprite making and other artistic or graphical creations. Guess what no crime there. I don't see any games made by you noobs. So keep your mouths shut unless you know what you are talking about. Read a book and do some damn research before you try and sound like a damn jail-house lawyer. You trolls make me sick. And as far as Elecbyte suing us well ummmm not gonna happen. Mugen itself is illegal because of the use of copyrighted characters,stages and many other aspects.

GOH

#169  February 11, 2011, 06:57:22 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
You're still demanding people to pay to have access to said creations. It's still wrong.

http://mugenclangaming.enjin.com/forum/m/609958/viewthread/416097-mortal-kombat-2011-themed-mugen/page/1

It says there you have to pay to access the downloads? What's the difference? How can that be a donation if you're forcing people to pay you if they want access to content?

I don't see any games made by you noobs. So keep your mouths shut unless you know what you are talking about. Read a book and do some damn research before you try and sound like a damn jail-house lawyer. You trolls make me sick. And as far as Elecbyte suing us well ummmm not gonna happen.
Yeah, no games around here. A Mugen forum without any fullgames what so ever. Stop being a retard, asswhipe.
Mugen itself is illegal because of the use of copyrighted characters,stages and many other aspects.
Did you read the above posts? I guess not.

EDIT: Oh you're banned. Bye then.
#170  February 11, 2011, 06:57:29 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
Hello people! We don't sell games. What part of that are you not getting? Do I have to post several different languages here? You all are trying to sound intelligent and you are making yourselves sound like retards. We charge for shipping or converting to xmugen for xbox and also sprite making and other artistic or graphical creations. Guess what no crime there.

Charging for shipping & converting constitutes as free of charge? Since when? That still constitutes as financial gain.

And as far as Elecbyte suing us well ummmm not gonna happen. Mugen itself is illegal because of the use of copyrighted characters,stages and many other aspects.

Looks like someone didnt read the readme.txt that commpanies MUGEN:

MUGEN License said:
iv. You agree to indemnify Elecbyte from any legal liability for your
use, or distribution, of such Works.

By downloading MUGEN onto your computer, you agreed to this wether you actually read it or not. Elecbyte cannot be sued by DC Comic because Cybaster decided to create a Batman for MUGEN. Unless Elecbyte directly partook in the creation of Batman or otherwise officially sanctioned it, the only person DC can legally sue is Cybaster himself.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 07:03:58 pm by Dreysnaught
#171  February 11, 2011, 07:17:22 pm
  • 2D Forever. Maybe.
    • www.twitch.tv/brendle
It's a shame he's banned now, I wanted to hear some more nonsense. Also he would probably get into more trouble that way. Insulting everyone almost instantly proves he has no idea what's going on.
Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 07:22:33 pm by FrozenDelight
#172  February 11, 2011, 07:18:44 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
It's a shame he's banned now, I wanted to hear some more nonsense. Also he would probably get into more trouble that way.

No please. Let's just report Electbyte about this. One Vyx was enough for me, I don't want another one.
#173  February 11, 2011, 07:31:51 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA

OZ

#174  February 11, 2011, 08:41:26 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
It's being addressed.
ಠ_ಠ
#175  February 12, 2011, 07:50:05 am
  • Superman United
    • www.youtube.com/user/LegacyOfGamez
You're still demanding people to pay to have access to said creations. It's still wrong.
That is what i told him, but him and his buddies aren't listening.
Just one of those scams, which i bought to light. Someone told me about them in the past, so i am not the only person watching. When i was told about this by someone, i started to be buddy buddy to him and started to dig around to see what this mugenclan guy was doing and come to find out, he was selling mugen games, games that other people made.

Anyways, good job people.
peace

#176  February 12, 2011, 08:26:16 am
  • *something witty yeah*

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
[/center]
#177  February 12, 2011, 05:47:58 pm
  • 2D Forever. Maybe.
    • www.twitch.tv/brendle
#178  February 12, 2011, 11:44:16 pm
  • Superman United
    • www.youtube.com/user/LegacyOfGamez
#179  February 15, 2011, 02:07:08 am
  • Im a asshole! PLZ RAPE MY ASS
Come on kiddo's you can't block me. Im like a case of herpes, i am forever. Elecbyte dont care either way homos. so give up your little nerdy fantasy. all you losers do is cry, whimper and blow eachother. i bet you charge eachother for that lmao. go and look at our donation count losers we make gamers happy like i stated before. We are going to the top and not some gay ass forum like this or any other will top us. The empire is growing and there is no stoping it. so all of you that like to try and sound intelligent and dog us this fat one is for you

8==============D------- ():
Im a asshole! PLZ RAPE MY ASS
#180  February 15, 2011, 02:20:58 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。