YesNoOk

Master Mai Ling (Read 18671 times)

Started by LaQuak, August 05, 2008, 04:23:23 am
Share this topic:
Re: Master Mai Ling
#21  August 08, 2008, 10:29:51 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/Masters/
That is pretty damn sexy if you ask me. Mai Lingyes, Ibukies and stage with sexy females in the background is total hottness!
#22  August 08, 2008, 03:16:41 pm
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm
Hey LaQuak buddy,

Thank you for masterful execution of the Warzard Hottie. She's much smoother than the older one for mugen, and a blast to play with.

keep up the great work!
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
#23  August 09, 2008, 08:15:55 am
Although there are still a few SF/CvS bodies I am still interested in making I do plan on working with Red Earth/Warzard characters again in the very near future ;)

Diversity is needed and I think its important to the community.
#24  August 09, 2008, 08:41:37 am
  • this be some serious mugen shit
Although there are still a few SF/CvS bodies I am still interested in making I do plan on working with Red Earth/Warzard characters again in the very near future ;)

Diversity is needed and I think its important to the community.

well, you could try kongou
#25  August 09, 2008, 10:38:49 am
Oh that would be a fun make probably. I remember he was pretty cool when I read about him. I don't know if I am ready to take on a big body like that yet since I like to build for speed, but it's a definate possibility as big bodies are fun. What I thought was cool is that Red Earth/Warzard had 4 regulars and 8 bosses. Seemed odd but it was a fresh style that I enjoyed as it was something new and fresh. Maybe after this project I will do another Red Earth/Warzard character :sugoi:
#26  August 09, 2008, 10:54:14 am
Hey LaQuak buddy,

Thank you for masterful execution of the Warzard Hottie. She's much smoother than the older one for mugen, and a blast to play with.

keep up the great work!

The one by NHK? I have that one and LaQuak's in my roster, literally side by side. I think they are both fantastic and both of their creators contributed to the cause. That's always a beautiful thing ;) I'm fiendin' for the next update! As long as she doesn't remain with a jobber AI (where she gets owned by everyone else in my roster; she's too damned good to be the one peeling potatoes or washing Gouki's underwear -- by hand -- with no soap -- cause she ain't tough enuff :P )
#27  August 09, 2008, 11:50:30 am
AI doesn't really consern me that much. Somebody has to lose.

Glad you like it though man. Good stuff.
Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 11:58:13 am by LaQuak
#28  August 09, 2008, 05:24:12 pm
this master character... nice edit of the original.
all your other master characters... nice edits of the originals, nuff said