YesNoOk

Re: Infinite WIP's-I suck at LIFE maybe Gato? (Read 818267 times)

Started by Infinite Daze, August 29, 2012, 07:01:14 am
Share this topic:
Re: Infinite WIP's- Wolfgang Krauser
#101  November 06, 2012, 07:43:14 am
  • There is a demente in everyone!
    • www.dementi.it
I really like the third one!!

#102  November 06, 2012, 08:03:59 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
I really like the third one!! 
Mee too,for some reason it just looks better to me.
#103  November 06, 2012, 10:10:19 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
#104  November 06, 2012, 10:26:16 pm
    • USA
Made a minor edit for him to fit better:

640x559
#105  November 06, 2012, 11:08:38 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
Made a minor edit for him to fit better:

640x559
Looks cool but you will only be able to see his face  and some of the chest since the cut off is 480 on the height.
#106  November 06, 2012, 11:18:57 pm
    • USA
Distorted the image a bit more, it's noticeable, but still looks decent:

#107  November 06, 2012, 11:28:55 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 12:59:10 am by ID.FINITE
Wolfgang Krauser-Beta Test
#108  November 08, 2012, 12:59:37 am
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
Re: Wolfgang Krauser-Beta Test
#109  November 08, 2012, 02:12:55 am
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
#110  November 08, 2012, 02:31:39 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Initiate feedback mode...
-Unlimited Desire has multiple voices playing at once, it's kind of peeving.
-Were you intending for MAX Unlimited Desire to be inaccurate to its source in terms of aesthetics? (Basically: why the different ending?)
-The noise his taunt makes (his hands patting together) just sound unnatural to me for some reason.
-His Leg Tomahawk (and the last portion of Unlimited Desire) just seems odd in terms of when it hits. I think they need to be spread out a bit more.
-Why does the superpause for Kaiser Wave extend to after the super spark? You'll probably need to remove the extra freeze period after the super spark and buff its start up a bit.
-It's Gigatech, not Gigantic :P
-Do Gigantic (Gigatech) Typhoon from across the screen, P2 will not be sucked in as I assume was intended.
-I think EX Leg Tomahawk and Unlimited Desire could both do nicely with the flaming leg from MAX Unlimited Desire.
-Lift Up Blow's main difference from Kaiser Suplex (in source, I think) was its ability to be comboed into, unlike Kaiser Suplex. They're too similar as is, I recommend you put this in for the normal version. If you do this, you might want to nerf its damage a bit.
-Maybe you could make Lift Up Blow's (erm) blow super cancelable, since you can already combo off of it?
-Each roll from Kaiser roll should do three hits (more source stuff lol)
-Kassik Kaiser Wave's damage is absolutely pathetic compared to all of his other projectiles.
-Perhaps Kaiser Strike's slam could be super cancelable? Its damage is really low when comboed into, I think this would be a nice incentive to actually use it in combos.
-EX Kaiser Dual Sobat Kick seems rather useless compared to EX Kaiser Kick. If you were to buff its damage, it'd be more useful.
-Your damage dampener registers even when not in combos (just do X repeatedly, you'll see the damage fluctuate).
-Kaiser Rage's damage is absurdly low for a lvl 3.
-EX Blitz Ball (both versions) seem a bit overpowering. Maybe you should lower their hitcount to two to keep them more fair?
-Perhaps Kaiser Kick could hit OTG? I'm not saying that the EX version should wall bounce even when OTG, I just think it's odd that he lands on P2 without damaging them if they're lying down.
-Maybe Phoenix (Kaiser Counter) could be super cancelable when Krauser slams P2 into the ground?
-Even if you're not nerfing Lift Up Blow's damage, you should buff Kaiser Suplex's damage. It's impossible to combo into and can't be juggled afterwards, so it's a necessary buff.
-I thought Krauser yelled out "EAT THIS" on the last roll in Kaiser Roll in source?
*phew* That was a lot, man. I wish the best for the release.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?

DW

#111  November 08, 2012, 02:44:17 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
^Yeah, that is an epic pic.

Getting to some feedback. Open beta testing? Anywho...

-Foe sinks into the floor when slammed by that backdrop special slam.

-Some of his voices sound a bit misplaced... But, that may just me being so used to Jin's Krauser. I'm used to him yelling out "EAT THIS!!" during the last part of Kaiser Roll where he body splashes the foe. Among other things. However, this really isn't that important.

-Krauser faces the wrong way after landing from Gigantic Cyclone.

-Kaiser Rage only causes like 250-260 damage. You can be more leinent with it's damage, given it's a lv3 and this is Krauser after all.

-Buffing his life value seems feasible imo. To about 1050-1060.

-The helper clsn that pulls foes in for Gigantic Cyclone is really generous/big imo. It allows him to suck in foes a bit too well. Though, I haven't looked this over in other Krauser(s) like Jin's or Kamekaze's, though there's functions more traditionally I assume. To the gaming source, while yours is your own take. That's cool, I'm all for it, though it may be buffed a bit too much. Your choice though

-No "I'll chisel your grave stone... SLEEP WELL!" intro?! :( I hit F4 like 20 times(no joke) and never got it. Also played through arcade mode a few times with him and never saw it. Wassup wit dat?!

I'm really liking him man. Great job. Looking forward to when you release him fully and have a Winmugen patch for him so I can play as him in my main roster.

Posted: November 08, 2012, 02:48:45 am
Oh yeah, another thing. His taunt lasts WAY too long. I rarely was able to taunt a foe without getting smacked in the face for doing so lol. You could look over Jin's Krauser for reference with some things to help you out a bit.
#112  November 08, 2012, 03:15:44 am
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
Thanks C.A.N. and DevineWolf for the feedback. I will fix stuff in him tomorrow. I will leave the beta up for tonight if anyone else wants to do additional testing.

@ C.A.N I thought he was saying Gigatech but when I kept looking it up it was saying Gigantic, so I thought maybe that is the only thing he said in broken English  :_blank:
http://snk.wikia.com/wiki/Wolfgang_Krauser  -Skills>Hurricane Fist
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/935218-the-king-of-fighters-98-ultimate-match/faqs/53269 -Wolfgang Krauser>Desperation Moves
Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 03:18:45 am by ID.FINITE
#113  November 08, 2012, 03:24:03 am
  • tired
Crap, I got that name from Kamekaze's Krauser's readme saying Gigatech Cyclone. It still sounds like it to me.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?

DW

#114  November 08, 2012, 03:54:34 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Yeah, in game it does sound like Krauser is saying "Gigatech", but it is actually called Gigantic. Honest mistake, I blame BJ Love.
#115  November 08, 2012, 03:55:22 am
  • tired
"JIG-antic SAHCLOOONE!" He's got great English, but that's just a hilarious screw-up.

Posted: November 08, 2012, 03:58:09 am
Kaiser Strike is far too heavily affected by damage scaling. It goes from 120 (I think) right down to 30 or so after just one hit.

Posted: November 08, 2012, 03:59:32 am
I thought Krauser said "LET'S BURN IT UP!" right as he breaks his armor off...

DW

#116  November 08, 2012, 04:01:34 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Lol yeah. For some reason he pronounced the first "G" with a "J" pronounciation and completely left out the 'n'...

Gigantic - 'n' + G -> J = "Jigatech" or "Jigatic"

Maybe the broken English of the other Japanese VAs rubbed off on him a bit with that line. :P He is a awesome VA though. Very befitting of Krauser.
#117  November 08, 2012, 04:02:51 am
  • tired
Yeah, you can definitely tell he was into that role. If anybody needs proof at all: "I'LL CHISEL YOUR GRAVESTONE! SLEEP WELL!" to the Fatal Fury cast cements it.

DW

#118  November 08, 2012, 04:06:34 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Oh wait... Oops. Is he only supposed to have that intro against FF chars? Is it like that for Infinite's Krauser? I just assumed it was a basic intro, because Jin's Krauser has it regardless of what opponent he's going against.
#119  November 08, 2012, 04:07:19 am
  • tired
Yeah, he's supposed to have that just against the FF cast. Lemme check if Jin's Krauser does that against anybody...

Posted: November 08, 2012, 04:08:25 am
Jin's Krauser doesn't do that intro against everybody. You crazy, mang.

Posted: November 08, 2012, 04:10:15 am
Hey, Infinite, why didn't you use his KOF 98 "I'LL CHISEL YOUR GRAVESTONE! SLEEP WELL!"? The one you're using just sounds mellow (not hammy like Krauser should be) and inconsistent with his other voices.

Posted: November 08, 2012, 04:12:21 am
-His standing C leaves him at -10 frames, I recommend you make it cancelable.

DW

#120  November 08, 2012, 04:13:28 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Yeah lol, my mistake. There's a lot of FF chars, so I just assumed he said it against anybody. I never knew he only said it against FF chars... My bad Infinite lol. I couldn't check what I didn't know...