YesNoOk

Re: Infinite WIP's-I suck at LIFE maybe Gato? (Read 812725 times)

Started by Infinite Daze, August 29, 2012, 07:01:14 am
Share this topic:
Re: Infinite WIP's- Cable
#541  January 08, 2013, 07:49:14 pm
  • ^First attempt ain't so bad......
    • buckus.mugen-infantry.net/
Do you have a tentative movelist? It'll be interesting to see how you handle EX moves. Good luck.
#542  January 08, 2013, 07:49:54 pm
theres a cable at imt by acey that has pretty good sprites maybe you can ask for permission if you want those
#543  January 08, 2013, 08:48:56 pm
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA
Your old cable is still in my roster as the best Cable out there!
I'm exited to hear that your gonna re-visit him.
Yes we definitely need more DC and Marvel in this style.
Best of luck!
#544  January 08, 2013, 09:21:32 pm
  • Niigasan
Hes still in my roster to! My favorite thing about him is when he sends the clone to attack and then use the pistol super! The most awesome combo ever

DW

#545  January 09, 2013, 12:32:02 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Do you have a tentative movelist? It'll be interesting to see how you handle EX moves. Good luck.

I'm interested in this as well. I like the idea of making his gunshots a special move, rather than his normal HP like in MvC2. Maybe you can make the EX version Viper Cannon? The rest don't seem too big of a deal though. The EX version of his glowy fist rush move could wall bounce. EX Schmitar just hits more adding more damage. IDK about the stun grenades though... :-\ As far as a EX function for them. I'll brainstorm on it a bit more.
#546  January 09, 2013, 02:03:11 am
  • The BadPixelMan
    • USA
Inifnite. Cable.

Are you fucking serious? This is one Infinite character I actually won't bother with. I fucking hate that spam heavy asshole.
#547  January 09, 2013, 02:08:16 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Maybe if you had more skill you wouldn't get cheesed to death by Cable.  Besides, the style Infinite is making him in is vastly toned down compare to MVC2, so quit your whining.
#548  January 09, 2013, 02:09:29 am
  • The BadPixelMan
    • USA
Not whining. I dislike Cable as a Marvel Fan overall. Sort of like Superman is my most disliked DC Hero. So calm your butthole.
#549  January 09, 2013, 02:22:47 am
  • Formerly JordanoDaMano (JDM)
    • Canada
You're becoming one of my favourite authors with each character! I'm really looking forward to both a Cable AND Deadpool coming from you.

I assume they'll have some interaction like special intros when Deadpool comes around?
#550  January 09, 2013, 02:57:38 am
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
You're becoming one of my favourite authors with each character! I'm really looking forward to both a Cable AND Deadpool coming from you.

I assume they'll have some interaction like special intros when Deadpool comes around?
Hell yeah.

Posted: January 09, 2013, 03:20:40 pm
Yeah, I should   have a complete movelist posted in a few days.
#551  January 09, 2013, 06:28:12 pm
  • "I'm not going to Hell alone"
Inifnite. Cable.

Are you fucking serious? This is one Infinite character I actually won't bother with. I fucking hate that spam heavy asshole.
If you're not gonna bother with it what was the point of commenting?? *Not trying to sound like an asshole* lol

Anyway Infinite cable sounds pretty sick I'm down for it
I was the Perfect warrior! Cold and Ruthless! I lived by my strength alone! Uninhibited by foolish emotion!

DW

#552  January 09, 2013, 06:30:10 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
#553  January 09, 2013, 10:22:21 pm
  • The BadPixelMan
    • USA
Well I love Infinite's creations and support his stuff, so that means I'm actually going to download and play with him but still bitch under my breath. It's a bad habit of mine. . .I bitch way too much like a little moody girl sometimes. :P
#554  January 09, 2013, 10:25:11 pm
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Don´t worry, I´m pretty sure you willn´t experience the "5 bars, you´re dead, Cable MvC2" moment with Infinite´s Cable, be sure of that :smug:

As I said, Hyper Viper Beam could be a potential Lvl3?? Could work I think
Chilling
#555  January 09, 2013, 10:30:58 pm
    • USA
It's really nice to see the comic character getting attention very recently, good luck, knowing your style, cable is going to be fun to play as.
#556  January 09, 2013, 10:53:48 pm
  • C.R.O.M
    • USA
    • MrIvan76@gmail.com
This is going to be dope cocaine i already know
There is no such thing in Mugen as being fair bitch
#557  January 09, 2013, 11:35:16 pm
  • Young Coder
    • USA
mugen or nothin

#558  January 10, 2013, 12:07:17 am
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
Don´t worry, I´m pretty sure you willn´t experience the "5 bars, you´re dead, Cable MvC2" moment with Infinite´s Cable, be sure of that :smug:

As I said, Hyper Viper Beam could be a potential Lvl3?? Could work I think
I was thinking about the Hyper Viper for the Max version, But it could work for a LV.3 also.
#559  January 10, 2013, 12:56:44 am
  • Niigasan
For a lvl 3 how about if he throws a stun grenade and if it connects he sends a clone to do a combo and while the clone is comboing hes charging a hyper viper beam and when the clone finishes he unleashes the hyper viper

Another idea for a lvl 3 he grabs them and a clone appears behind the other character and they tag combo him and both jump back while hes in a stun state and shoot him up and then shoot like a big energy ball together (similar to rocket raccoons rock n roll)
#560  January 13, 2013, 02:28:56 am
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
I'm thinking about taking Scimitar special move out of cable and replacing it with his crouching normal HP where he shoots upward/diagonally  I personally never liked the Scimitar as a special. Any other opinions on this?