YesNoOk

A little request for mugenguild staff (Read 1286 times)

Started by Nobun, April 06, 2024, 07:25:40 pm
Share this topic:
A little request for mugenguild staff
#1  April 06, 2024, 07:25:40 pm
  • Opensource Programmer
    • mugenrebirth.forumfree.it
Hi. I'm Nobun.
I'd like to ask only a favour. I see that my nickname is still associated to mugenation (it links to that site), which is no more true since 2004-2005, more or less (don't remember when I quit from mugenation, for several reasons).
This is even more true now, that is a fake site.

If you want you can host directly all my creations, since all my creations are free-to-host to everyone (and also free-to-mod). You can also associate my nickname to mugenguild, if you like, and replace the link from mugenation to mugenguild. Or, simply remove the Nobun -> link to mugenation without replacement. Both solutions are fine for me, so you can choose the option you like more.

The most important thing, to me, is to see the removal of mugenation link from my nickname.
Thank you very much, in advance
RETIRED FROM MUGEN WORLD.
All my creations (characters, stages, applications, etc) can be freely destributed and hosted anywhere without any limitation.

Developer of N.O.M.E.N. (Abandoned project).
Re: A little request for mugenguild staff
#2  April 06, 2024, 11:55:58 pm
  • Hey four stars, whatever that means
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
You should be able to change the url and your signature under your profile > modify profile > forum profile. Unless you're referring to your username than you can only change your display name under account settings