YesNoOk

Everything Anime and Manga Thread (Read 2433152 times)

Started by ( ゚ o゚) It's Urza!, August 27, 2007, 02:30:58 am
Share this topic:
Re: Everything Anime and Manga Thread
#701  March 04, 2009, 04:12:16 am
  • how a neko rolls
    • www.nekoarcchaos666.webs.com
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Is it really that hard to get? I mean its slightly confusing, but its no Evangelion --;

Long story short; it Clue on crack, different stories that bring up the SAME damn question in each one. WHO starts the killings? WHO's responsible for the first deaths? AND WHO keeps killing that photographer guy?!  :S

Anyways Im guessing for the Japanese anime, some of the creators want you to actually work your brain on it.
#702  March 04, 2009, 04:15:46 am
  • Luck can be statistics or superstition.
    • Malaysia
    • http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/User:Mineko_Charat_Lucky
You SURE got that right! ;D It's not fun if you can't rack your brains and think.

P.S. A fact. If you live in Hinamizawa, never take a job as a freelance photographer, you will be prone to clawing your own throat repeatedly.

I am but a living fossil these days.
#703  March 04, 2009, 04:17:18 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Rika kills herself because whenever a watanagashi scenario si triggered she is tortured to death by shmion. there is some interesting text in the tips which explains that shmion is scared of rika because she fights like someone "who is very experienced".

[EDIT]

too bad they did not animate the last piece from he kakera asobi, akasaka's fight would have been great, especially when he punches through the wall.
#704  March 04, 2009, 04:49:43 am
  • how a neko rolls
    • www.nekoarcchaos666.webs.com
Actually rika hasn't been killing herself multiple times. It was just that one time. Someone has been killing her in others and its not Shion.

I'am currently watching the second season and I'm starting to figure out the puzzle. :nink:

FACT: There is an actual village just like Hinamizawa in Japan just for anyone to know
#705  March 04, 2009, 05:33:22 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
You know what, I have never heard of Higurashi and know nothing about it. But Wild Tengu, if you post in the same manner as your previous posts in this topic again - you won't be posting at all for a while  --;
#706  March 04, 2009, 05:39:42 am
  • Me Bouncy
    • USA
    • runningwildwolf@gmail.com
    • http://youtube.com/runningwildvidya
Then tell Byakko to quit being such a jerk all the time. Everytime I post he tries to make me look like an idiot (and fails). He constantly acts in a dickish manner whenever someone doesn't like something he likes. I don't like Higurashi. I tried to watch it, I tried to understand it (even spent over a hour reading Wiki articles), but frankly I think it is one of the worst anime series I have ever graced my eyes on with it's piss poor story telling, and I refuse to give it another chance.
Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 05:47:19 am by Wild Tengu
#707  March 04, 2009, 05:47:41 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Byakko: STOP BEING A JERK ALL THE TIME ! It's not like I like that ^3^.

Actually rika hasn't been killing herself multiple times. It was just that one time. Someone has been killing her in others and its not Shion.

I'am currently watching the second season and I'm starting to figure out the puzzle. :nink:

FACT: There is an actual village just like Hinamizawa in Japan just for anyone to know

Post back when you are done with it, but shmion's rule X tends to overwrtie rule Y which is what you might be referring to.

The is also something afun about shmion, they like to swap places a lot so it's fun trying to guess who is who, more whenyou learn that.

Spoiler: form the novels, never mentioned in the anime (click to see content)
#708  March 04, 2009, 06:43:10 am
    • Malaysia
Of course Tengu, I'll accept your choices, since different people have different likes and dislikes. You hate Higurashi as I hate Dragonball and Hitman Reborn.

I'm watching season two (episode 5) also, plus, there are already very nice sounds that will fit into my creations :). Just needs to finish up all the sprites before the sounds, that is.

I'm heavily considering Hanyuu to be in my creations also.

#709  March 04, 2009, 07:21:30 am
  • Me Bouncy
    • USA
I hate Hitman Reborn! too. Filled with such stupid ideas. I wonder how it became such a popular title.
#710  March 04, 2009, 10:46:51 am
Wild Tengu link=topic=62329.msg839499#msg839499 said:
He constantly acts in a dickish manner whenever someone doesn't like something he likes.
So, you insult Dissidia, I defend it, I like Dissidia and am a Final Fag (nevermind that I've played only four games of the whole series and haven't gone further than the first quarter of two of them because it bored me). You insult Haruhi, I defend it, I like Haruhi and fap to her. You insult Higurashi, I defend it,  I like Higurashi. You insult Evangelion, I defend it, I like Evangelion. You insult Warusaki, I defend him, I like Warusaki. You insult the world, I defend it, I like the world (nevermind that I clearly don't). ... Isn't that a lot of things you insult that I happen to like ? Unless you don't understand why I actually defend what you talk shit about. You're the only one who claims I like all those things you insult.
No, I act like that everytime you act like an idiot. The common denominator is your attitude, not what I like. I watched Haruhi and Higurashi only once, never played the games or read the novels, I don't OMGLUVIT, I just don't dislike it, it just pisses me off to watch someone talk shit on something just because he doesn't get it. It's decent and you're being a dick. I haven't watched Evangelion and don't plan to because it really doesn't appeal to me, but unlike you, I wouldn't go there and start insulting it on things that just aren't true simply because I haven't watched it. I also defend things I dislike if you post shit about it and if you're being an idiot about it.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 10:56:18 am by Byakko
#711  March 04, 2009, 11:27:37 am
  • Me Bouncy
    • USA
Now you're just overreacting.

I have a right to express my opinion on dumb shit I don't like, so there. There's a shit ton of anime/manga/video games I hate with a passion, and sometimes it's just because of the fanbase itself (Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, etc).

And let's face it, Japan's anime/manga industry has been sucking big time recently. They hardly pump out any true hits anymore, and there is an increasingly larger amount of censorship in titles these days compared a decade ago (black blood, no nipples, etc). And there is too much fucking lolicon. I hate lolicon's with the utmost extreme passion. I know a pedophile in real life and he collects shit like Strawberry Marshmallow and Kodomo no Jikan. He's creepy as hell.

But yeah, Japan really can't make anime like they used to. Now a days anime is just plain boring to watch, hardly anything good. Manga is still good at least with a number of long running quality series still running strong. Hellsing just ended and I was really disappointed with the ending. Felt rushed to me.
#712  March 04, 2009, 11:37:51 am
    • Malaysia
So, what do you like actually? I'm curious.

Maybe you think anime and manga sucks nowadays, but in reality business is booming, BOOMING even in a current economical crisis.

I'm quite picky on animes myself, I dunno about you though. You're actually far better, I've seen far worse cases than you, but don't actually assault people for liking anime you hate (not that I'm saying you're doing it).

Whats your reason for hating Haruhi? I liked the comedy actually.

As for reasons for no nipples :P, you should have known why by now...

#713  March 04, 2009, 12:02:46 pm
  • Me Bouncy
    • USA
What do I like... I like ACTION, COMEDY, ADVENTURE, with doses of ECCHI, with awesome characters. Romance... not so much, unless it's done tasteful. I find too many titles really forcing the romance stuff on characters, without letting their relationships really develop. And they almost always pair up characters with nothing in common, I HATE THAT (Fucking Love Hina and fucking Naru!) Some of my random favorites include Golden Boy, Iria:The Zeiram Animation, I absolutely love the Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie, and I love Lupin III and Detective Conan (I'm really looking forward to the Lupin vs. Conan special this month). I'm also a big fan of Cutey Honey. Most of the anime I like were made between the 70's-90's. Only thing "recent" I really like is Genshiken, I enjoyed the characters of that title alot, they were all really well thought out.

Currently I am reading (and watching) Hajime no Ippo, Mr.Fullswing, Eyeshield 21 (Fuck yer for sports manga), and Mysterious Girlfrield X (This one is so fucked up, but I can't stop reading it). I want to start buying Gunsmith Cats Burst since I finished the original series last year, and I need to catch up on Battle Angel Alita:Last Order. I read somewhere that an entire volume was dedicated to the backstory of a secondary character (the vampire chick I think, forget her name), seemed like an odd move to me, especially since she's already dead.

Has for why I hate Haruhi so much, it's because she's such a bitch, and I really dislike her design. I also hate that opening song with an extreme passion, along with the way they aired the episodes out of order (I just hate it when they pull shit like this!). Her rabid fanbase also annoys me to no end. I get a great deal of pleasure of reguarly beating the shit out of Haruhi in Mugen.
#714  March 04, 2009, 01:29:16 pm
I have a right to express my opinion on dumb shit I don't like
Certainly, but that's not what you were doing. You were acting like an idiot when several people were explaining to you exactly what was happening and how you really misunderstood what was going on (because you didn't care about it), you kept going "yeah it's dumb anyway, it makes no sense" even though it makes perfect sense and you're the one who is refusing to listen to people explaining that sense to you.
You are perfectly entitled to "not care about it",  but not to keep throwing flames at something because of your own misunderstanding when several people are trying to explain things to you.
And by the way, you are entitled to have an opinion, but repeatedly calling something "dumb and nonsensical" and being generally insulting (even moreso when you're the one who don't get it and refuses to get it) is not what you should do to voice your opinion.
I would be overreacting (and I understand that I do overreact on a regular basis) if this was the first time you did this. It isn't. You do that all the fucking time. After a while, there's a breaking limit when it's just indecent to call it "overreacting".
In comparison, see ? I'm perfectly fine when you explain you hate the fanbase of Death Note and hate the design of Haruhi and think she's a bitch. I'm not a fanboy wanking to her when I don't insult you for voicing your opinion, am I now ?
Finally, if you call what you did "voicing your opinion about dumb shit you don't like", I'm just doing the same with you, I'm voicing my dislike of you behaving like an unreasonable, insufferable little shit.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 01:35:17 pm by Byakko
#715  March 04, 2009, 01:35:59 pm
  • Me Bouncy
    • USA
How does a dead loli somehow going back in time and events keep getting rebooted to change history ever make sense? Seriously. Higurashi makes no fukken sense. The whole story is like it was written, eaten by a goat, shit out, and then thrown by a monkey into someones face.

Higurashi makes about as much sense as the Vatican City's age of consent law (Which is like 12 btw. No wonder those old priests love it).
#716  March 04, 2009, 01:47:19 pm
Point proven. You obviously didn't even read anything of what the people here explained to you on how it actually works, you're just being overly aggressive and insulting and ignoring everything else that you can't directly twist for your purpose - trolling hard. You make no sense and look as if you were "eaten by a goat, shit out, and then thrown by a monkey into someones face."
Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 01:51:06 pm by Byakko
#717  March 04, 2009, 01:56:15 pm
  • Me Bouncy
    • USA
I read what was said on the subject here, and it really doesn't make any sense to me. I've read all about Higurashi, and I really don't see it. Whole story is dumb, and the characters are stupid. I want nothing to do with that crappy series. But you obviously can't let go of it. I rest my case.
#718  March 04, 2009, 01:58:18 pm
And I rest mine, you're a liar, didn't read anything, are too stupid to understand anything when it's spelled out to you and are just trying to troll. And you're certainly not making any effort to improve... well, anything.
#719  March 04, 2009, 01:59:23 pm
    • Malaysia
Woah guys you both need to chill out! --;

As I said a spirit reversed time, so of course she comes back alive. Frederica already said there are
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Which in this case Rika is the key.

Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 02:02:37 pm by Lucky Charat
#720  March 04, 2009, 02:08:12 pm
  • Me Bouncy
    • USA
I read that before already. Still doesn't make any sense.