YesNoOk

Shin Cyber-Akuma (Read 12490 times)

Started by DragonFaku, December 24, 2009, 03:40:18 am
Share this topic:
Re: Shin Cyber-Akuma
#21  January 06, 2010, 03:06:45 pm
True. The author said he was going for an MVC2 version so changing the sparks away from mvc2, adding strikers which arent compatible with the style of other mvc2 versions, and team up supers arent really in sync with what he seems to be going for. In fact, a more suitable name for this topic would be MVC2 Cyber Akuma because im failing to see anything particularly 'shin' about him.

Just had another little bash with him....  my main concern really are damage values as mentioned before. On top of everything else, standing hp where he shoots his arm only takes off 6 or 7 damage as opposed to crouching hp up close which takes off over 250 (hmmm). Still the best cyber akuma out there though imo.
Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 03:25:11 pm by ultraman
#22  January 10, 2010, 10:53:10 pm
  • You have much time in your hands
    • faraonmugen.webs.com/
Great! a good initial release. this char has alot of potential so keep working in him until hes perfect!
I'm also glad someone has finally made him - Its SHIN MECH GOUKI btw lol

-Animation for Shoryuken seems too jerky and straight like he's flying in a linear diagonal line
(not sure if this is deliberate or not coz he has wings lol but if it is you should add some smoke or booster effects to blend it in?)

-Shakunetsu gou shoryu broken -should go alot higher with the third shoryuken like in MSHvsSF, and he shouldnt be able to continue attacking after the last hit before touching the ground unless this is deliberate (he is SHIN MECH GOUKI after all lol).

- SGS background shakes and you can see behind it at top of screen during Tenma Gou Zankuu.

Ideas:
-coz it IS SHIN CYBER AKUMA, His SHIN Tatsumaki Senpu should be more EPIC and needs more lightning or hurricane effects.
 see Shin Akuma by "ByroRexterion" or "VIP Akuma" for an example of this
-Get rid of the MVC2 hitsparks and use CVS style ones like Vyns MVC conversions.
- Considering that he IS SHIN cyber Akuma, how about giving him a striker or two?
- What about an extra lvl3 super assist like shadow lady could come out and do a big ass hyper beam laser assist combo or something.

Yeah, i put both names to made him more compatible with his special intro against himself.

-The shoryuken thing, i made him flying in diagonal, like in the MSvsSF

-I can't make him go much higher because that may cause a error.

-Hmm, i need to adjust that

Thanks for the ideas

-I can't put spark effects in the kick, because that may crash the char.

-I don't want to change the hitsparks because is a MvC2 style char.

-He already haves alot of hypers.

-That laser will make him a cheap char, and i don't want a cheap char. Sorry  :(

But thanks anyways ;D
#23  January 10, 2010, 10:58:30 pm
  • CHINESE 12 YEAR OLD WARNING
Cyber Akuma is already a jerk. But...Shin.  :o
I am 12 years old.

I know you know it. You know it. But, what is "it"?
#24  January 25, 2010, 01:21:54 pm
-I can't put spark effects in the kick, because that may crash the char.
-I don't want to change the hitsparks because is a MvC2 style char.
-He already haves alot of hypers.
-That laser will make him a cheap char, and i don't want a cheap char. Sorry  :(
But thanks anyways ;D

I understand with the hit sparks now - you are trying to make him MVC2 accurate and thats cool.

The super assist is cheap now i think of it. I just thought that since you can super assist in the actual MVC@, it would be nice even if you made it a LVL3 Hyper and the helper only appears for that one move.

It is good you are not trying to make a cheap ver this character and you are trying to make a serious balanced conversion of him.
I think too many people are taking the name too literally. I guess they expect somehing extra because of the "shin".

But keep up the good work on him he is a keeper on my roster anyhow.

Cyber Akuma is already a jerk. But...Shin.  :o

How else can we defeat OMEGA Womanizer TIGER WOODS and MECH SHIN PRESIDENTIAL DIAMONDS IN MOUTH MEPHISTOPHOLIES DEVIL SHIN BEAST MODE MERCIFUL HEAVEN GHETTO 24karat ALIEN SEX GOD OROCHI KEN etc?
Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 01:34:28 pm by MugenMasterNo1
#25  January 27, 2010, 07:59:59 am
Less cheap character = Moderate damage and defense, anything too high or low can deal with overkill to either character.