YesNoOk

Fighter Factory 3.0.1 (Read 1562745 times)

Started by VirtuallTek, December 16, 2011, 11:37:46 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fighter Factory 3 RC3 + Update 2
#621  May 27, 2012, 09:48:46 am
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
Is it possible to make it so I can set a default EXE that starts automatically when I press the "Run current project in Mugen button"?

or I am drunk, or this is already possible, if you have just one Mugen listed. If you wanna make a default one when you have many configurations, just use the arrows to put the default one at the top. You will just need to hit enter, its what I do
Re: Fighter Factory 3 RC3 + Update 3
#622  May 27, 2012, 08:44:06 pm
  • www.virtualltek.com
    • Brazil
    • www.virtualltek.com
Update 3 on the first post.

Changes
- Fixed the crop bug in the Image editor
- The Run in Mugen window remember the last Mugen you used, then just hit enter. But the double-click is available too.

FF3 says that ReversalDef doesn't recognize "numhits" parameter and this isn't true.

I tested with numhits = 50. The countermove indeed added 50 hits to the combo.
Will be updated in the next full version.

Is it possible to make it so I can set a default EXE that starts automatically when I press the "Run current project in Mugen button"?

or I am drunk, or this is already possible, if you have just one Mugen listed. If you wanna make a default one when you have many configurations, just use the arrows to put the default one at the top. You will just need to hit enter, its what I do
Update to the latest update and you will see your suggestion here  ;). Prepare your icons.

Thanks!
#623  May 28, 2012, 09:16:06 pm
  • Shakespear.
VirtuallTek you are clearly Mugen Gods.  Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you. so much.

(+ nice. that crop bug was fuckin with my chi)

excellent work fellas.
#624  May 29, 2012, 08:10:24 am
  • >Insert something funny here<
VirtuallTek you are clearly Mugen Gods.  Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you. so much.

(+ nice. that crop bug was fuckin with my chi)

excellent work fellas.

I cant and have no intention of learning coding and editting so this release have 0 interest for me even tough the rest of the community is like "Thank you thank you"

I feel so dumb and useless right now  :(
-Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.

-Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

#625  May 29, 2012, 08:55:39 am
  • Arcade collector
    • Philippines
Well these baby made my day! >:D
#626  May 30, 2012, 08:43:29 am
  • Shakespear.
Minor request.  In the Options menu under Interface, where there are all the shortcut keys, in the 'Animations' related stuff would you mind adding a possible slot for 'move forward 1 frame', 'move back 1 frame', 'move forward 1 animation', and 'move back 1 animation'?

I think this would make adding changes to every frame in an anim much easier and quicker.  Thanks either way.
  Looks like you already had that covered.  8)

EDIT:

In the Animations window, a button next to the the 5 clsn box buttons to quickly toggle 'show/hide all clsn boxes', (applies to all frames in all anims) would be nice for anim viewing and sprite aligning.  When you have 5 or 6 clsn boxes stacked up and you are trying to align sprites they can make it difficult and when you go to view the anim they distract.
#627  May 31, 2012, 02:24:21 pm
    • Brazil
    • thundermugen.com/
Can i make a request?
It is just something that is a little annoying for me xD
Can you add the parameters in the window where you choose what MUGEN you want to run?
It is annoying having to go the options everytime i want to change the parameters or having the same MUGEN with different parameters there =/

It would be cool to be able to change the parameters when you chose the MUGEN you want to run. It could load the configured parameters in the options by default when you click in the MUGEN you want and be able to edit it ^^
#628  June 01, 2012, 05:34:28 am
  • Fuck Windows 8!!!! I use adult OSes to work!!!
    • Mexico
Can i make a request?
Can you add the parameters in the window where you choose what MUGEN you want to run?
It is annoying having to go the options everytime i want to change the parameters or having the same MUGEN with different parameters there =/

It would be cool to be able to change the parameters when you chose the MUGEN you want to run. It could load the configured parameters in the options by default when you click in the MUGEN you want and be able to edit it ^^
Ja... this is paradogical, I find having the same mugen with different parameters quite useful, so I don't have to write the parameters over and over again...
This is the era in which we will see reason triumphing against brutality... May be better to open your mind to the future.
------------------------------------------------------
<- [Clicky - Clicky]
Current Universal War Official Artwork
#629  June 04, 2012, 01:21:28 pm
    • Brazil
    • thundermugen.com/
Can i make a request?

Ja... this is paradogical, I find having the same mugen with different parameters quite useful, so I don't have to write the parameters over and over again...

But i think that having this option would be very good xD
#630  June 05, 2012, 05:04:30 am
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/

I'm getting this error again. :'(
What's it mean? I deleted the 83rd element in my animation and it actually deleted 2 elements instead of one. Then it continued to give me this error.

So, I deleted the element 83 and everything after it because it was doing that weird "I'll replace the element ahead of me (element 84) with myself and whenever you delete me, the element I replaced myself with (element 84) will carry on the glitch" error. Now it's saying element 103 has too few arguments. I don't even have an element 103.

Edit:
I have no idea how it started. I was just adding an animation and adjusting the positions in the animation tab when all of a sudden, I noticed that...."infinite duplicate" error. Then the above happened. I figured out a quick fix in case anyone else has the problem.
Open a new project. Just a basic template. Import the animation over to that new project, delete the animation on your main character, then import the animation from the project back over to your main character.

I probably should have saved it and uploaded it for VirtualTek to check out. I'm sure I'll get it again, so I'll do that next time.

(Youtube) (WIP) (Mediafire) (New Anime Shop) My Manga Reviews! Personal favorite Patreon! Check her out!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 05:21:23 am by Noctis
#631  June 05, 2012, 05:47:04 pm
  • www.virtualltek.com
    • Brazil
    • www.virtualltek.com
The easiest way to see what is going wrong is to: after the problem has been occurred, turn on the full text mode (Animations -> text mode). Then you can see the problem, and this, in combination with the last actions you made, should explain what is happening here.
The error is: the frame lacks the time parameter. Mugen requires at least 5 parameters in a frame. But I have no idea how this happened for you.
#632  June 05, 2012, 07:32:09 pm
    • Thailand
I've had weirder stuff happen with the animation:

Adding semi-colons with names in between animation declarations. Animations' names being changed, probably because of the error that caused the semi-colon with name problem.

I never reported it because I don't know how to reproduce the problem. :P

Modification:

When I apply the edit to the current animation (in the box that only shows the text for the current animation) it resets me to the beginning of the animation and I have to navigate back to where I was. That's slightly annoying because sometimes I want to see the changes in real time and I'm now obsessed with using multiples of 8 for CLSN. =p

When I say annoying, I mean it requires more work, not that the program is annoying or that you're doing a bad job.

I got the same error in the post above your last one Virtualltek. And this was the cause. I was editing a hadouken animation, I don't know which one, but their animation numbers are from 1000 to 1040 in multiples of 5. I don't know how the fudgesickles this happened, but it did and it's very weird. I honestly wish I could duplicate this, but I cannot. I wasn't editing in the FULL test editor. Only the small one you see there.

The error is that the "hadouken" name has been weirdly placed in between my jump smoke animation.

Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 09:10:47 am by Rajaa
#633  June 10, 2012, 03:05:59 am
  • www.virtualltek.com
    • Brazil
    • www.virtualltek.com
What changes do you made in the Hadouken animation?
I fixed the other issues  ;).

Thanks!
#634  June 10, 2012, 04:41:34 pm
    • Hungary
    • seravy.x10.mx/Wordpress
#635  June 10, 2012, 07:31:46 pm
  • www.virtualltek.com
    • Brazil
    • www.virtualltek.com
When I try to open Disrupter by Kaixa, FF freezes at 61% and stops responding.
http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=107641.0
It's because FF3 is currently parsing each line in the AIR file independently. The new AIR system preserves all comments and updates itself each time the text file changes. It's a very advanced system, but is very slow on large operations in big files. The AIR file of this char is fullfilled with CLSNs, most frames have its own hit boxes, and a bunch o each, and more than 55000 lines to be parsed.

In a traditional manner, we can parse this file very quickly, but we loose the new features of the current AIR system, including the direct access to animations in the DEF file of stages.
#636  June 12, 2012, 09:03:14 pm
    • Hungary
    • seravy.x10.mx/Wordpress
55000 lines? I guess that explains it...I should have waited longer.
New problem :
When importing animations with their sprites, if the animation contains a sprite more than once, it'll get added to the SFF multiple times instead of once.
For example, importing this range on animations :
Code:
; 
[Begin Action 2028]
2015,0, 0,0, 1, , A

;
[Begin Action 2029]
2016,0, 0,0, 1, , A
2016,0, 0,0, 1, , AS225D256
2016,0, 0,0, 1, , AS200D256
2016,0, 0,0, 1, , AS175D256
2016,0, 0,0, 1, , AS150D256
2016,0, 0,0, 1, , AS125D256
2016,0, 0,0, 1, , AS100D256
2016,0, 0,0, 1, , AS75D256
2016,0, 0,0, 1, , AS50D256
2016,0, 0,0, 1, , AS25D256

;
[Begin Action 2030]
2016,1, 0,0, 1, , A
2016,1, 0,0, 1, , AS225D256
2016,1, 0,0, 1, , AS200D256
2016,1, 0,0, 1, , AS175D256
2016,1, 0,0, 1, , AS150D256
2016,1, 0,0, 1, , AS125D256
2016,1, 0,0, 1, , AS100D256
2016,1, 0,0, 1, , AS75D256
2016,1, 0,0, 1, , AS50D256
2016,1, 0,0, 1, , AS25D256

;
[Begin Action 2031]
2017,0, 0,0, 1,
resulted in 10 copies of sprite 2016,0 and 2016,1 to be added to the SFF instead of one of each.
#637  June 14, 2012, 03:45:09 pm
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
so am i missing something or is the option to control GIF speed gone now? I would like this back please. Like when you save a gif of say a stance or something I can no longer control its speed.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#638  June 15, 2012, 06:31:54 am
    • Mexico
Hi!! Long time I' not reporting bugs XD

I got just a lil' one, the %0 modifier dont work anymore as it was intended, for example, if you have a character opened in first place (%0) and wnat to use %1 to use the second character opened in ff3 to test with the forst one (%0 & %1) FF3 cannot find the character or retrive the character path correctly, making mugen show a error message saying it's unable to find that character... %0 modifier by itself works fine, but triying to use the modifier to point to another opened char in FF3 (%1, %2, %3...) fails.

See ya!!! :D
This is the era in which we will see reason triumphing against brutality... May be better to open your mind to the future.
<- [Clicky - Clicky]
#639  June 15, 2012, 06:05:12 pm
  • www.virtualltek.com
    • Brazil
    • www.virtualltek.com
55000 lines? I guess that explains it...I should have waited longer.
New problem :
When importing animations with their sprites, if the animation contains a sprite more than once, it'll get added to the SFF multiple times instead of once.
resulted in 10 copies of sprite 2016,0 and 2016,1 to be added to the SFF instead of one of each.
OK

so am i missing something or is the option to control GIF speed gone now? I would like this back please. Like when you save a gif of say a stance or something I can no longer control its speed.
The speed control in FFU comes to solve the accuracy problem of the GIF to be exported. FF3 is fully accurate, then I dropped this feature.

I got just a lil' one, the %0 modifier dont work anymore as it was intended, for example, if you have a character opened in first place (%0) and wnat to use %1 to use the second character opened in ff3 to test with the forst one (%0 & %1) FF3 cannot find the character or retrive the character path correctly, making mugen show a error message saying it's unable to find that character... %0 modifier by itself works fine, but triying to use the modifier to point to another opened char in FF3 (%1, %2, %3...) fails.

No, %0 means current tab. The tab order is %1 to the first, %2 to the second and so on.

Thanks!
#640  June 16, 2012, 03:11:18 am
    • Mexico

No, %0 means current tab. The tab order is %1 to the first, %2 to the second and so on.

Thanks!
Gotcha... but regarding this, that bug exists, and you cannot point to another tab using %2 nor %3 and so on... in older releases you could use that parameter ;)

Sorry for botering :P

See ya!! :D
<- [Clicky - Clicky]