YesNoOk

Maria Renard 1.0 and Update Jonathan 1.24 Charlotte Aulin 1.2 by Shadow099 (Read 17553 times)

Started by Shadow099, July 25, 2011, 01:56:02 am
Share this topic:
Maria Renard 1.0 and Update Jonathan 1.24 Charlotte Aulin 1.2 by Shadow099
#1  July 25, 2011, 01:56:02 am
  • Co-author Mugen inedito
    • mugen-inedito099.blogspot.com/
First I give a salute to the community
this is my second publication and in this occasion I bring to the famous game Maria Renard
Castlevania Castlevania rondo blood and portrait of ruin besides updates I present my previous work
Jonathan Morris and Charlotte Aulin
I hope you enjoy and sorry for my English, I'm from Latin America with little practice in the language

my sites(are written in Spanish)

to download the characters first select the character to download and then click on the image mediafire

http://mugen-inedito.ucoz.com/index/chars/0-4
http://mugen-inedito099.blogspot.com/

Re: Maria Renard 1.0 and Update Jonathan 1.24 Charlotte Aulin 1.2 by Shadow099
#2  July 25, 2011, 02:18:53 am
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
cool maria : ) also what exactly did you update on Jonathan and Charlotte did you fix their hitboxes?

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#3  July 25, 2011, 09:23:41 am
  • Mite Kudasai, Ore no Henshin..
    • Singapore
Shall download and test them out again.. :P

Edit-..Okay first off i am unable to upload pictures due to my laptop's issues but i have taken down some notes..
Edit2- Nevermind i fixed the pictures sort of, if you can't see the pictures do tell me as i have changed from photobucket to Image shack >_<

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

~ A New Hero, A New Legend~ Cho Henshin! - 超変身! ~
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 10:32:05 am by ♦Godai♫Yusuke♦
#4  July 25, 2011, 01:01:28 pm
  • Currently working in 8 bits...
    • Sweden
This reminds me, I did make some custom Golem sprites from Castlevania Judgment.

Perhaps they could be useful?

#5  July 25, 2011, 01:44:58 pm
  • Wherever theres chaos, I'll be there.
This reminds me, I did make some custom Golem sprites from Castlevania Judgment.

Shouldn't that be in the Sprites section of Development Resources? I think you've put it in the wrong spot. Still they look nice though.
#6  July 25, 2011, 03:50:43 pm
cool maria : ) also what exactly did you update on Jonathan and Charlotte did you fix their hitboxes?

ups. I think you forget to do that but right now I'm working on it
#7  July 25, 2011, 03:54:00 pm

Shouldn't that be in the Sprites section of Development Resources? I think you've put it in the wrong spot. Still they look nice though.

Are useful but remember to place them in the correct section.
You can also upload a sprite-resourses to be seen around the world
#8  July 25, 2011, 03:57:54 pm
Shall download and test them out again.. :P

Edit-..Okay first off i am unable to upload pictures due to my laptop's issues but i have taken down some notes..
Edit2- Nevermind i fixed the pictures sort of, if you can't see the pictures do tell me as i have changed from photobucket to Image shack >_<

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

box reduces stroke maria life. is only used to back corners so do not worry about the damage.

Jonathan I'm working to minimize unnecessary boxes
charlotte and I think I forget to put the impact in that scene
#9  July 25, 2011, 07:34:07 pm
  • Currently working in 8 bits...
    • Sweden
Come to think of it, something that bothers me is that while playing as either Jonathan or Charlotte, certain moves summon the other character to aid in the spell/skill. While this is logical when playing Single, it get's really weird in Co-Op...

Why not have one of the Lecarde sisters replacing that character?

For example, Charlotte would have the melee fighter Stella, and Jonathan would have magic user Loretta. That way you can still play as them in Co-op or have them against each other without any oddities of duplicates...

As for the sprites, well I wanted to show them to you since you're doing Castlevania characters. XD
#10  July 25, 2011, 09:14:44 pm
Come to think of it, something that bothers me is that while playing as either Jonathan or Charlotte, certain moves summon the other character to aid in the spell/skill. While this is logical when playing Single, it get's really weird in Co-Op...

Why not have one of the Lecarde sisters replacing that character?

For example, Charlotte would have the melee fighter Stella, and Jonathan would have magic user Loretta. That way you can still play as them in Co-op or have them against each other without any oddities of duplicates...

As for the sprites, well I wanted to show them to you since you're doing Castlevania characters. XD

take it into account for future update
#11  July 25, 2011, 09:36:42 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Oh good, I can see from that shot that you went all "detaily" on the CLSN boxes.

You don't need to cover everything on a character and you certainly don't need so many boxes.

GOH

#12  July 25, 2011, 10:33:53 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
Like I said on your previous release. There are things you can improve that the original did wrong, like the mentioned hitboxes.
#13  July 26, 2011, 01:43:24 am
  • You deserve respect and justice, so we demand it!
    • USA
Yeah I know hitboxes are a problem here and there, but these characters are very good! :)
I agree that improvements can be made, but there not major. I can fix the hitbox's in a snap with fighter factory. Aswell as some others. (nobody is perfect)

I was always a fan of the castlevania series, and its nice to see Jonathan and Charlotte get an update. Sweet.  :2thumbsup:
YouTube | Google

Spoiler: You want to know what really pisses me off? (click to see content)
#14  July 26, 2011, 03:55:59 am
Yeah I know hitboxes are a problem here and there, but these characters are very good! :)
I agree that improvements can be made, but there not major. I can fix the hitbox's in a snap with fighter factory. Aswell as some others. (nobody is perfect)

I was always a fan of the castlevania series, and its nice to see Jonathan and Charlotte get an update. Sweet.  :2thumbsup:

friend is right. I've been working on the boxes at once but for now I'm more focused on doing a better update for my chars and create the next contemplating such things

so I hope to have as fast as possible the following updates.
I also get suggestions for what they believe should take my chars