YesNoOk

If College ain't about a bitch.... (Read 5070 times)

Started by †KillerMondless†, September 04, 2009, 06:01:08 am
Share this topic:
Re: If College ain't about a bitch....
#21  September 04, 2009, 08:05:36 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
Yeah, I'll admit that I stopped taking you seriously when you mentioned partying... I mean, really...
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
Hero of the Day?
#22  September 04, 2009, 08:46:27 pm
  • can see your halo
    • Germany
    • Skype - panchasell
    • www.mugenguild.com/
"Several times now, Achamian thought he had glimpsed golden haloes about Kellhus's hands. He found himself envying those, such as Proyas, who claimed to see them all the time."
--R. Scott Bakker
The Thousandfold Thought (2006)
#23  September 04, 2009, 09:35:44 pm
  • Nothing Can Touch Me...but Patrone...and your mom
Well I knew if I had said this I was going to get this reaction from everybody so lets go a little more detailed about what has actually happened to me...

Before leaving off for college
BULLSHIT.....I don't even feel like explaining this so all I'll say is that you never want to deal with child-support issuses with your dad right before you have to go off to school because thats just stupid but it's apart of my life...

Orientation week
Just getting know people and college life and overall and made some new friends rather quickly.I went to a party the first night of being there (LU is a party school and they almost can't do one event "without" calling it a party so what do you expect --;) and spent a lot of time trying to get to know the world around me and have it fully adjusted in my mind that I'm really on my own now but also now I have be on my alert when it comes to the people I'm going to let be around me or let me be around them.But overall I spent almost every night with my group of friends just staying up all night and hanging out around campus until school started.Took a math placement test, had to correct something with my FAFSA and financial aid and found out that I couldn't get that scholarship in AG like I was "told" that I would get for choosing it as my major and I had to take out LOANS and only got a little amount of money from EFC which was barely enough to buy all the books I needed without paying out of pocket ($288). I learned don't ever rely on info from someone who works for a university but is never even on campus enough to have tell you anything about anything with the flipping university. let alone free money for something that "requires" you to have a GPA of 2.5 or higher.

School-Week 1
Not bad as thought but it is challenging for the most part but the most I have to do to make it is focus and be preparde for anything that comes my way. But when class was over for the day I spent it around my friends doing w/e.

School-Week 2
.....BULLSHIT 24-7......I had my book money stolen for my math class right out of my wallet,I've been dealing with rumors involving a crazy eyed girl and her butt, had my caculator stolen, lost my cellphone for a split sec along with my wallet (this was before my moeny was stolen), just found out my roomate is semi-disfunctional (yeah I've got the nerv to say that after popping pills) and I'm just going flipping insane now to where I "had" to do some ibprofen just to calm down....I held back with a lot of everything I've said thus far because really I don't owe any here a damn explaination of what I do or when I do it and could care what you think of me just because I "popped" some pills for the first time in my life and might do it again.On that note none of you have the right to even judge me period but you can get away with with it because your dirty laundry isn't out for anyone to say anything about you.....do I have anyway to justify what I did....on a logical point of view?...No...mental?...No...Emotional?...Yeah I'd have to say so....I've never been stressed out to the point where I've had to do something like this just to calm me down long enough just to get away from the pain for a second and didn't care what I did just to feel "right"....so I can admit I made a mistake (along with having the scars on my arms to prove it)...but I think reality "really" set in to me about what I've gotten myself into the moment I decided to go to college and what that was really saying when I made the decision to go......

But all in all I'm too damn angry to give a fuck about what any of you think especially if you're doing the very thing that would make somebody "keep up" with doing something like this. I didn't say any of this bullshit to geta pity party started, I actually tried to see if there was a chance if I could get some help from somebody before this shit actually got worse....
Somewhere out in the world.....Method Man is getting a pedicure....And the Asian lady is asking him..."Do you want Unicorns or Musical Notes"....

Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 09:40:28 pm by †KillerMondless†
#24  September 04, 2009, 09:43:54 pm
  • Kikou Shou
I've been dealing with rumors involving a crazy eyed girl and her butt...

I'm interested in this.

O ya, college life rules!  Try and look for a part time job, like the rest of us students.  Should calm things down.  It seems like you do more partying than studying.  Hit the books!  You talk of all these problems, but youre not resolving it.  Work hard and be something you want to be, not what you are now (or before).

People have problems, worse than you or me and they are able to deal with it without having to take pills.  They strive hard.
#25  September 04, 2009, 10:02:03 pm

I'm interested in this.

O ya, college life rules!  Try and look for a part time job, like the rest of us students.  Should calm things down.  It seems like you do more partying than studying.  Hit the books!  You talk of all these problems, but youre not resolving it.  Work hard and be something you want to be, not what you are now (or before).

People have problems, worse than you or me and they are able to deal with it without having to take pills.  They strive hard.

Dude I've only been to about 2 official parties...anything else with be only a gathering of people all in an area together....but as far as that I stay away from the party scene....
Somewhere out in the world.....Method Man is getting a pedicure....And the Asian lady is asking him..."Do you want Unicorns or Musical Notes"....

#26  September 04, 2009, 10:06:31 pm
  • Kikou Shou

I'm interested in this.

Dude I've only been to about 2 official parties...anything else with be only a gathering of people all in an area together....but as far as that I stay away from the party scene....

Whats the story of the crazy eyed girl and her butt?  SHARE!!
#27  September 04, 2009, 10:07:24 pm

I'm interested in this.

Whats the story of the crazy eyed girl and her butt?  SHARE!!

...Naw you good on that....

#28  September 04, 2009, 10:10:18 pm
  • can see your halo
    • Germany
    • Skype - panchasell
    • www.mugenguild.com/
Well I knew if I had said this I was going to get this reaction from everybody so lets go a little more detailed about what has actually happened to me...

;)

and I'm just going flipping insane now to where I "had" to do some ibprofen just to calm down.... I held back with a lot of everything I've said thus far because really I don't owe any here a damn explaination of what I do or when I do it and could care what you think of me just because I "popped" some pills for the first time in my life and might do it again.On that note none of you have the right to even judge me period

(Don't take ibuprofen over longer periods.)

What'd you want us to do instead?

I've never been stressed out to the point where I've had to do something like this just to calm me down long enough just to get away from the pain for a second and didn't care what I did just to feel "right"....so I can admit I made a mistake (along with having the scars on my arms to prove it)...but I think reality "really" set in to me about what I've gotten myself into the moment I decided to go to college and what that was really saying when I made the decision to go......

But all in all I'm too damn angry to give a fuck about what any of you think especially if you're doing the very thing that would make somebody "keep up" with doing something like this. I didn't say any of this bullshit to geta pity party started, I actually tried to see if there was a chance if I could get some help from somebody before this shit actually got worse....

So you're just posting to... to blog, then?

Well I knew if I had said this I was going to get this reaction from everybody

;)
"Several times now, Achamian thought he had glimpsed golden haloes about Kellhus's hands. He found himself envying those, such as Proyas, who claimed to see them all the time."
--R. Scott Bakker
#29  September 04, 2009, 10:14:44 pm
I don't have anyone around me telling me how to not go about taking pills to deal with my stress

#30  September 04, 2009, 10:18:14 pm
    • Thailand

Before leaving off for college
BULLSHIT.....I don't even feel like explaining this so all I'll say is that you never want to deal with child-support issuses with your dad right before you have to go off to school because thats just stupid but it's apart of my life...

Orientation week
Just getting know people and college life and overall and made some new friends rather quickly.I went to a party the first night of being there (LU is a party school and they almost can't do one event "without" calling it a party so what do you expect --;) and spent a lot of time trying to get to know the world around me and have it fully adjusted in my mind that I'm really on my own now but also now I have be on my alert when it comes to the people I'm going to let be around me or let me be around them.But overall I spent almost every night with my group of friends just staying up all night and hanging out around campus until school started.Took a math placement test, had to correct something with my FAFSA and financial aid and found out that I couldn't get that scholarship in AG like I was "told" that I would get for choosing it as my major and I had to take out LOANS and only got a little amount of money from EFC which was barely enough to buy all the books I needed without paying out of pocket ($288). I learned don't ever rely on info from someone who works for a university but is never even on campus enough to have tell you anything about anything with the flipping university. let alone free money for something that "requires" you to have a GPA of 2.5 or higher.

School-Week 1
Not bad as thought but it is challenging for the most part but the most I have to do to make it is focus and be preparde for anything that comes my way. But when class was over for the day I spent it around my friends doing w/e.

School-Week 2
.....BULLSHIT 24-7......I had my book money stolen for my math class right out of my wallet,I've been dealing with rumors involving a crazy eyed girl and her butt, had my caculator stolen, lost my cellphone for a split sec along with my wallet (this was before my moeny was stolen), just found out my roomate is semi-disfunctional (yeah I've got the nerv to say that after popping pills) and I'm just going flipping insane now to where I "had" to do some ibprofen just to calm down....I held back with a lot of everything I've said thus far because really I don't owe any here a damn explaination of what I do or when I do it and could care what you think of me just because I "popped" some pills for the first time in my life and might do it again.On that note none of you have the right to even judge me period but you can get away with with it because your dirty laundry isn't out for anyone to say anything about you.....do I have anyway to justify what I did....on a logical point of view?...No...mental?...No...Emotional?...Yeah I'd have to say so....I've never been stressed out to the point where I've had to do something like this just to calm me down long enough just to get away from the pain for a second and didn't care what I did just to feel "right"....so I can admit I made a mistake (along with having the scars on my arms to prove it)...but I think reality "really" set in to me about what I've gotten myself into the moment I decided to go to college and what that was really saying when I made the decision to go......

|
|
|
I held back with a lot of everything I've said thus far because really I don't owe any here a damn explaination... On that note none of you have the right to even judge me period
Yeah, okay.

Stop making threads about your personal experiences, then people won't judge you as often as normal. It's not rocket science.

Everyone has the right to judge anyone at anytime they want, and most, if not all people, do judge. What do you mean none of us have the right to judge you? Ummm...

[The gist of it]
You're be stupid in regards to your logic, stop posting threads about yourself, and maybe people won't judge you... oh snap!!! :o[/The gist of it]
#31  September 04, 2009, 10:25:59 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#32  September 04, 2009, 10:28:10 pm
You're going to have to make some grammar changes before you wanna call me stupid "girl".

Outside of that, yes everyone "can" judge to their hearts content but that doesn't mean they should do it....on this note your judging me based on what I've said so far but have no knowledge of me as an actual person. Thats what makes passing judgement on me so wrong up to this point....you can say w/e you feel about me based on "whats out there" about what I've done because I just can't make you not say anything about it but don't try to down grade me when you don't really know a damn thing about me as an actual person especially if I haven't done the same thing to you in any situation (why does this seem so familiar to me?)...

#33  September 04, 2009, 10:36:55 pm
  • can see your halo
    • Germany
    • Skype - panchasell
    • www.mugenguild.com/
Nothing Can Touch You?
--R. Scott Bakker
#34  September 04, 2009, 10:42:16 pm
    • Thailand
You're going to have to make some grammar changes before you wanna call me stupid "girl".

Outside of that, yes everyone "can" judge to their hearts content but that doesn't mean they should do it....on this note your judging me based on what I've said so far but have no knowledge of me as an actual person. Thats what makes passing judgement on me so wrong up to this point....you can say w/e you feel about me based on "whats out there" about what I've done because I just can't make you not say anything about it but don't try to down grade me when you don't really know a damn thing about me as an actual person especially if I haven't done the same thing to you in any situation (why does this seem so familiar to me?)...

You want to get into grammar? I assure you that my grammar is excellent, beyond a few typos that you might see. Also, grammar has nothing to do with this topic, and the fact that you're trying to use that form of trolling on me is pretty saddening, Idiot.

To add, I'm not really seeing what grammar issues you're talking about, the majority of my posts are way more grammatically intact than your own posts, Idiot.

You're an obvious lying poster. The rigidity of your posts are so nerve busting, Idiot.

Yes, one should make judgments all of the time, one who is not judging is probably disoriented. The nature of these judgments is what counts, however, in this specific case, the nature of the judgments do not have to be neutral since you've already provided information about yourself; you've provided information about things that you have injected yourself into.

Also, you need to work on your grammar, punctuation, and spelling because you're not doing a good job at some of the basic mechanics that revolve around those categories.
#35  September 04, 2009, 11:14:56 pm
OMG.....ok look...I'm just an angry college student going through some rough times right now that needs a little guidance in the right directions and I have no problem saying that....but you're pathetic "supposed" girl that likes to rip at people when the chance is given just so you can feel better about yourself and your insecurities...I'm human,your human, and everybody else is human....we make our mistakes and live with them just like I have to live with mine so for somebody like you to try and down me on anything right now is nothing more than a waste of your time and mine and just shows that you might be in need of more help than me right now.... and I'm in the middle of doing a paper so I can't even say I've gotten entertainment let alone any help out of this so far...

#36  September 04, 2009, 11:15:49 pm
  • +1 to whoever added Godzilla to the main index.
i think we should call it an "engine" so we don't look like total idiots because otherwise we'd be arguing about a "game" and that would be somehow "dumber" than arguing about an "engine" on the "internet" for countless hours

Iced said:
I for one, do not enjoy round corners!  :bigcry:
But they hurt much less when we accidentally hit them!  :S
#37  September 04, 2009, 11:24:35 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.

Okay, fine. If any judgements people make about you based on information you yourself gave out is automatically false and that you aren't telling everything... you kinda put yourself into that hole.

Using a more humorous comparison, I could say I had my pants down in front of my son (I don't have one but that's not the point). If I refuse to tell anything else then people will assume I molest my child, and not that my son had happened to walk in on me with my pants down on accident.

If you want to justify yourself, do it. Don't just decide to withhold information because we don't apparently deserve it and then get mad when people get the wrong idea.

Either that or you could have said nothing at all.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#38  September 04, 2009, 11:31:05 pm
Good point...well the most and main thing I can say is that right now is that I'm angry,slightly stressed out, and paranoid about the people who hang around me and now I've take a wrong turn with handling it all by trying to drown myself with pills.If anything I've been staying on this computer as long as I have because I have an urge to do it again but I don't want at the same time and I'm really am coming here trying to seek help right now in anyway possible from those willing to give it....

#39  September 04, 2009, 11:43:27 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Well, staying in front of the computer is better than taking pills anyway. If you have that much extra time I suggest you to do some sports or extra study, the benefits of that make the rest of your school life easier.
#40  September 04, 2009, 11:49:32 pm
  • +1 to whoever added Godzilla to the main index.
Have you considered joining a club or picking up a hobby?

coming here trying to seek help right now in anyway possible

If that is how you feel, you should probably consult a counselor.

As you progress in college, you will learn the tips and tricks of how to 'work the system'.
College can be a stressful time, it can be a fun time too. You'll learn a lot of things.
Eventually you will pick things up like borrowing/sharing books with your classmates etc.
i think we should call it an "engine" so we don't look like total idiots because otherwise we'd be arguing about a "game" and that would be somehow "dumber" than arguing about an "engine" on the "internet" for countless hours

Iced said:
I for one, do not enjoy round corners!  :bigcry:
But they hurt much less when we accidentally hit them!  :S