YesNoOk

Character of the Month: May 2017 Nominations (Read 55700 times)

Started by 【MFG】gui0007, June 03, 2017, 01:20:16 am
Share this topic:
Re: Character of the Month: May 2017 Nominations
#81  June 17, 2017, 03:01:13 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
it was removed from cotm, the guys nominating it were the author, an alt of the author and pikachu guy. I want to know why pikachu guy nominated it if he couldnt even play it. I know why the other two nominated it even tho it didnt run.

edit: Someone is telling me that BOh is not the same person as  GTAguy / Dr. Inseno / Dr. Alphys / Smeagol14 / Goodbyeeveryone./kofmeetssf/nitlit

at any rate this was a really shitty thing to do for Gtaguy and hell be punished accordingly.
Re: Character of the Month: May 2017 Nominations
#82  June 18, 2017, 01:22:43 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
it was removed from cotm, the guys nominating it were the author, an alt of the author and pikachu guy. I want to know why pikachu guy nominated it if he couldnt even play it. I know why the other two nominated it even tho it didnt run.

edit: Someone is telling me that BOh is not the same person as  GTAguy / Dr. Inseno / Dr. Alphys / Smeagol14 / Goodbyeeveryone./kofmeetssf/nitlit

at any rate this was a really shitty thing to do for Gtaguy and hell be punished accordingly.

Complete laziness on my part. I apologize for that since I was under the impression that all of the characters I have vouched for are vouched in good faith (i.e. no dirty tricks like using alts. for artificially inflating the number of nominations).

I know it is too late now, but if I was notified sooner, I would have completely withdrawn my vote. It teaches me to research my choices next time...
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!