YesNoOk

One Piece Fighting Adventure (Read 16779 times)

Started by Oonquil/Wenchu, November 10, 2018, 08:54:18 pm
Share this topic:
Re: One Piece Fighting Adventure
#21  May 24, 2019, 12:32:59 am
  • The supporter
  • Love and Support for all!
    • Venezuela
thanks friend.
I added new gameplay video, on Pirate Rumble Stage

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7OymQoIj3A[/youtube]

see ya.

Hi sir...looking good this project of yours(love to see Crocodile on it)but...i found these sprites so...can you put these tree as a fishman arc dlc or something:
Vander Decken:

Hody Jones:

And Caribou!:

Peace and love in the earth
#22  May 24, 2019, 08:23:19 am
hey man nice combo videos! but i notice when the enemy hit the ground they seem to be going way below at the bottom when they bounce on the  ground. especially the one with the fat guy.

Thank you very much. I'm doing this combo videos campaign to better show the characters before launch.
You're right. Some characters visually go a little below the ground ... I promise to repair that before launch.
If you can specify to me who you mean by "fat guy" I can review it especially to him. (Bartolomew Kuma, Ronse, Geeko Moriah?)
a greeting

Hi sir...looking good this project of yours(love to see Crocodile on it)but...i found these sprites so...can you put these tree as a fishman arc dlc or something:
Vander Decken:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Hody Jones:
And Caribou!:

Thank you very much for your interest in the project. My game only covers what happened in the Marine Ford saga, that is to say "pre-timeskip".
The three characters that you show me appear after the temporary jump, with which I can not consider them within the project. It is a way to cohere the roster in the best possible way.
If I ever do a second version of the game with all the post-timeskip characters, I promise to include these characters (even berserker-drugs-rage Hody Jones).
A greeting.

PS: you can speak to me in Spanish if you prefer, I'm from Argentina ;)
#23  May 24, 2019, 11:07:25 am
  • Why,
hey man nice combo videos! but i notice when the enemy hit the ground they seem to be going way below at the bottom when they bounce on the  ground. especially the one with the fat guy.
Thank you very much. I'm doing this combo videos campaign to better show the characters before launch.
You're right. Some characters visually go a little below the ground ... I promise to repair that before launch.
If you can specify to me who you mean by "fat guy" I can review it especially to him. (Bartolomew Kuma, Ronse, Geeko Moriah?)
a greeting
Vander Decken:
Hody Jones:
And Caribou!:
Thank you very much for your interest in the project. My game only covers what happened in the Marine Ford saga, that is to say "pre-timeskip".
The three characters that you show me appear after the temporary jump, with which I can not consider them within the project. It is a way to cohere the roster in the best possible way. If I ever do a second version of the game with all the post-timeskip characters, I promise to include these characters (even berserker-drugs-rage Hody Jones). A greeting.
Ouch that is looooooooot pirates...  Why talking 2 before that hasn´t even ready and not seen how well it download...

Oh my toro! I know so less at Argentina. But what i know, it is sport country... and ... maybe it was clear that some times feelings at there soccer is god...
At my land... well.. it that other think...
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#24  May 24, 2019, 04:33:31 pm
  • The supporter
    • Venezuela

a greeting

Vander Decken:
Hody Jones:
And Caribou!:

The three characters that you show me appear after the temporary jump, with which I can not consider them within the project. It is a way to cohere the roster in the best possible way.
If I ever do a second version of the game with all the post-timeskip characters, I promise to include these characters (even berserker-drugs-rage Hody Jones).
A greeting.

Pues si es en español...Que Hubo wey!!!,men en serio,este projecto si esta bien chido!!!,ya ni me aguanto las ganas de que llegue Junio,es que soy gran fan de One Piece(por cierto,te has leído ya el arco de Wano?)como sea,bien chido,me gusta el gameplay,las transformaciones...en resumen,TODO!!!,es mucha nostalgia para mí,y hablando de mi petición,ah ya entendí...pre-salto temporal hmm...pues me encanta!,una pregunta,hay un stage de Impel Down?...es que me gusta ese arco de la saga,y por lo demás bien chido(y me gustó lo de la transformación de Sengoku,Buenísima!!!) :laugh2:

#25  May 24, 2019, 05:57:24 pm
Pues si es en español...Que Hubo wey!!!,men en serio,este projecto si esta bien chido!!!,ya ni me aguanto las ganas de que llegue Junio,es que soy gran fan de One Piece(por cierto,te has leído ya el arco de Wano?)como sea,bien chido,me gusta el gameplay,las transformaciones...en resumen,TODO!!!,es mucha nostalgia para mí,y hablando de mi petición,ah ya entendí...pre-salto temporal hmm...pues me encanta!,una pregunta,hay un stage de Impel Down?...es que me gusta ese arco de la saga,y por lo demás bien chido(y me gustó lo de la transformación de Sengoku,Buenísima!!!) :laugh2:

Cada 6 meses o un año veo el anime así veo todo junto. Así que seguramente esperaré a que Wano vaya por la mitad en el anime para retomar la serie.
Gracias por todo lo que me comentas. En mi canal de youtube podrás ver casi todos los chars y stages que tendrá el juego.
Aquí te paso un video, con stage de Impel Down y un combate rumble contra todos los minos, Sadie, y Hanyaball.

#26  May 24, 2019, 05:58:20 pm

Just a preview of what the game will be released next month.

#27  May 24, 2019, 06:06:03 pm
  • Why,
#28  May 24, 2019, 07:45:09 pm
    • USA
Small suggestion. You ever think to add the slash sparks to basic attacks as well? Looking at Zoro again made me realize it. He has some slash sparks like on Asura.
#29  May 25, 2019, 01:31:13 am
Small suggestion. You ever think to add the slash sparks to basic attacks as well? Looking at Zoro again made me realize it. He has some slash sparks like on Asura.

Yes, you are right with that ... My intention was to see the sparks cut only in special movements to be more important.
Now I think maybe I should have changed all the sparks to be CVS style cut as well.
The problem at this point is that you should also change them in Mihawk, Buggy, Mr1, Shanks, Brook, and all the characters that have cutting beats. I'm too close to the launch to change everything now, but I could improve it in future updates.
Thanks for suggesting that, I'll write it down.
#30  May 25, 2019, 07:09:33 pm
fat pirate guy from the Sengoku combo video
#31  May 26, 2019, 06:34:18 pm
  • Why,
Yes, you are right with that ... My intention was to see the sparks cut only in special movements to be more important.
Now I think maybe I should have changed all the sparks to be CVS style cut as well.
The problem at this point is that you should also change them in Mihawk, Buggy, Mr1, Shanks, Brook, and all the characters that have cutting beats. I'm too close to the launch to change everything now, but I could improve it in future updates.
Thanks for suggesting that, I'll write it down.
Just... your game... Are you use them different stats? Or close ones? but also diferent...
Luffy or Zoro alone vs Buggy can be... but that girl needs vs buggy one these...
#32  May 26, 2019, 09:06:13 pm
Just... your game... Are you use them different stats? Or close ones? but also diferent...
Luffy or Zoro alone vs Buggy can be... but that girl needs vs buggy one these...

If you seen any video in my channel, you understund than i not use clones...
basic FX and general mechanics are same for all characters, but not are clones: all chars has your specific moveset and imputs.

Please, see any video and know more of project ;)
#33  May 26, 2019, 10:00:45 pm
  • Why,
If you seen any video in my channel, you understund than i not use clones...
basic FX and general mechanics are same for all characters, but not are clones: all chars has your specific moveset and imputs.
Please, see any video and know more of project ;)
I not talking moves, i talking HP/Att/def thinks... are all at them same or?
#34  May 27, 2019, 02:06:57 am
    • USA
Of course. Typically hitsparks are different light/medium/heavy, could make it look better overall(combos/transitions) If you do sparks through common1 it’d be easier as you’d just change a value. If you plan to continue to update afterwards, might as well do that. Just a suggestion.
#35  May 27, 2019, 03:26:25 pm
  • The supporter
    • Venezuela

Cada 6 meses o un año veo el anime así veo todo junto. Así que seguramente esperaré a que Wano vaya por la mitad en el anime para retomar la serie.
Gracias por todo lo que me comentas. En mi canal de youtube podrás ver casi todos los chars y stages que tendrá el juego.
Aquí te paso un video, con stage de Impel Down y un combate rumble contra todos los minos, Sadie, y Hanyaball.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J22TVrBavg8[/youtube]

Buen...i...simon!!! me gustó que lo hicieras en el infierno ardiente,buen toque y me gusta el detalle en los minos...espero que ya sea Junio!!!

#36  May 29, 2019, 01:59:38 am
Just a preview of what the game will be released next month.

#37  May 30, 2019, 02:02:42 pm
wow nice combo video!
#38  May 31, 2019, 04:47:58 pm
Just a preview of what the game will launch in two weeks

#39  May 31, 2019, 09:00:33 pm
  • Why,
Nice read that... you take that lot of time and now you that... please NOT hurry, it only pay bug too much bugs...
Why i say that again?

Good lucky that and whatever your next is!
#40  June 09, 2019, 06:17:46 pm
I leave a sample of the launch of next week