YesNoOk

how to contact staff without an account? (Read 24496 times)

Started by emet1, February 11, 2016, 10:39:25 pm
Share this topic:
how to contact staff without an account?
#1  February 11, 2016, 10:39:25 pm
hey mugen staff, what do you think about being able to contact you without having to reg an account? it will be a good feature to add.  I have a prob with my main account cant log in and there is no way to even tell you what is wrong. I cant PM an admin too, needs idk how many posts.
Re: how to contact staff without an account?
#2  February 11, 2016, 10:50:49 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
You asked for your account removed, banned, disabled and all the posts removed, so we did the only reasonable thing of those and deleted your access, why the heck are you making more accounts.
#3  February 11, 2016, 11:14:58 pm
I had some more tings to do before you cut the access and other 1-2 accs were to write this, i even couldnt enter one of them lol. So if you can get me my main back for a day or few, I will PM you when you can do the same and i wont enter that main  account anymore. Any other accs like this one i also dont need afterI get my main. Why am I writing this in public again?
Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 11:19:12 pm by emet1
#4  February 11, 2016, 11:25:50 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
We don't trust you not to wipe your post history. And, of course, there's that thing where you straight up threatened to force your way into a ban.

So yeah, no thanks.
#5  February 11, 2016, 11:38:44 pm
We don't trust you not to wipe your post history. And, of course, there's that thing where you straight up threatened to force your way into a ban.

So yeah, no thanks.

What a wording - 'forced' 'threatened' as if I am threatening someone. ROFL. I was kidding but I may have forgotten the MUGEN community along with the staff is seriously spoiled. You dont see me in the offtopic discussions do you? Thats why. - And the whole thing is because i wanted to start fresh acc, that's why I didnt want my main.  I was going to make few modifications on few posts that have nothing to do with other posts but since MFG likes turning a simple request or question into forum drama, you know - forget it. This acc will be inaccessible because I say so before you do anything.  Thanks for nothing - delete this one too.
Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 11:43:09 pm by dftgretgr4t
#6  February 11, 2016, 11:56:49 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
because i wanted to start fresh acc, that's why I didnt want my main.

the rules clearly state that you cant have alt accounts. You requested to have the account disabled , banned and the posts destroyed or you would force us to ban you, so we disabled the account.
You dont get a fresh account after that. Thats not how its supposed to work.
#7  February 12, 2016, 12:10:52 am
You like exaggerating things dont you?  about 'forcing you to ban me'? I said it for the lolz but I was going to make myself unable to enter anyway ban or not. What would you have done if I had removed or blanked all my posts? I gave up on this as I may find something useful in them. You cannot have multiple accounts, this was not my purpose. The 1-2 accs I did was to find a way to contact you about this. And I wanted to disable my main to start a new one, so I would use only one account, what is the problem with using one account? I will not use this one either. It is always account for account, I cant even enter others right now.

You make me not even come here, and trust me I can do without your 'MFG', I just happen to come here because of the activity here. So what are you telling me, I cant create a new main account when I wanted to remove the other one, so I cant use even one account?
#8  February 12, 2016, 12:17:02 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
nope you can't the forum is betetr without you there; the fact that the obvious answer to the question does not apply to you is a hilarious way that life is telling you to gtfo of this forum. for the record, SPOILER recently got locked out of his forum account, so he did the obvious thing and asked his friends that visit this forum to comunicate to the admins, if you did nt even make a single friend here that is willing to pm an admin for you, well sucks to be you.
#9  February 12, 2016, 12:34:33 am
nope you can't the forum is betetr without you there; the fact that the obvious answer to the question does not apply to you is a hilarious way that life is telling you to gtfo of this forum. for the record, SPOILER recently got locked out of his forum account, so he did the obvious thing and asked his friends that visit this forum to comunicate to the admins, if you did nt even make a single friend here that is willing to pm an admin for you, well sucks to be you.

Go play with the toys kiddo. Who are you to tell me what I can and I cannot, Im speaking to the admins.  I get along everywhere else, the reason why I dont even wanna 'get friends here' as you call it because of tards like yourself. I mean look at you - jumps out of nowhere starts attacking someone when no one's even calling you. Yes only in MFG and spoiled forums alike.

I told you admins and I im freaking right, ONLY here are you able to turn a discussion into forum drama. ive never seen this anywhere else!!! Ofc I skip stupid forums to which this one is close but you know, the forums are to seek info sometimes.

That's what you wanted admins right? Bring your trolls, provoke the person, make him angry and that person isnt a pimpled teen, now the person is bad proof proof proof!

So I will do one last try although Im asking myself why do I even bother with your forum, where does it say we cant have a new acc if you disable the previous? One account at a time. Let not your trolls speak for yourself. This was my idea of disabling main - will I stay under a new acc, not this one tho, or just Good riddance to you all.
Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 12:42:00 am by dftgretgr4t
#10  February 12, 2016, 12:44:17 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
So I will do one last try although Im asking myself why do I even bother with your forum, where does it say we cant have a new acc if you disable the previous?

in the rules you big idiot; now here's the door be a good kid and gtfo nobody wants you there.
#11  February 12, 2016, 12:46:15 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Actually we just wanted to discuss but yeah. You're helping the drama go up so I'll just go back to banning you without saying anything else. Enjoy your more sophisticated forums that let you act like this.
#12  February 12, 2016, 01:20:26 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
While Emetar might be banned (again), I'm still going to post this reply because I think he should see it.

I told you admins and I im freaking right, ONLY here are you able to turn a discussion into forum drama. ive never seen this anywhere else!!!
Buddy, you've got an astonishingly low tolerance for civil discussion if you think two moderators talking to you one-on-one is "drama".

Your behavior through this whole affair has been one of constant escalation, while we try to talk to you like adults:
Can you delete my account later with all its posts and basically from existence? And strip me off the contributor status. Seriously tho, I would not use this account soon and will make it inaccessible. Dont ban me but pls say if you can do it. Later when I decide to quit it, I can make it inaccessible.
No.

You can disable your account removing your email from it and etc.

But we dont delete accounts of pariticpating members nor their posts, as threads become unreadable if that would happen.
Ok that's fine, I have a non-existent email and soon will have an unusable password. I will write you back when you can ban this account, or ofc I could force my ban.
That last statement is a pretty serious thing to say, even if, as you now claim, it was said "for the lolz". You've already indicated that you want to blank out all your posts, and are willing to force our hand in order to get banned. We've had several situations where users have attempted to delete all their posts, and while we're able to restore them, it's quite the headache, one that we'd like to avoid. So we disabled your account, as requested.

That does not entitle you to a new account. You have one already, and you made it very clear you wanted nothing more to do with it. You don't get to erase your identity and come back pretending to be someone else.
#13  February 12, 2016, 02:42:02 am
Bastard Mami said:
in the rules you big idiot; now here's the door be a good kid and gtfo nobody wants you there.

Listen up spanish gipsy (no not all Mexicans just you), I dont know what ugly mom has born you but you need to mind your language in things that arent your business!

Just No Point said:
Actually we just wanted to discuss but yeah. You're helping the drama go up so I'll just go back to banning you without saying anything else. Enjoy your more sophisticated forums that let you act like this.

WHY - are you letting such mofos like the above I quoted write here? It is his post that pissed me off to escalate, cause he is some fucktard who has no business here and has a fucking big mouth!

The fact that you let such discussions go public is how they escalate and turn into drama, you want some mofos to enter here and me to stay calm? What fucking planet are you on? These discussions are staff only.

Another thing - on another place I asked an admin for the same thing who doesnt know who the fuck I am - they dont want multi-accounts too and I didnt ask to delete posts I am not contributor there. Guess what - done without a problem, I let them close or disable my old acc.

The fact that you turn such a request into a deal and have allowed drama, cause you allow it with making this public, shows how poor

how poor the Admins of this forum are. Of course for a forum full of brats like the above purple name what do you expect?

Iced
Just No Point

Resign from your positions Now. You are doing terrible job as admins. I thought Iced was better but no, the same.
Jmorphman said:
While Emetar might be banned (again)

You make it sound like Im the bad guy of the forum, was I ever banned tell me? Yeah for 1 week 5 years ago again after such drama, I think you mean the new accounts, dont bother, they are temp as I said.

our behavior through this whole affair has been one of constant escalation, while we try to talk to you like adults:

No the fact that you let trash like the above 'contributor' post here made me mad at him, still not at the staff

I wanted to start fresh but since the Admins showed how poor they manage the community and take my words as some threat, I dont see the point in even doing it. I certainly wont visit such a toxic place , retards like the above purple I cant stand them!

pretending to be someone else.

Other places dont even allow display name,  you tell me of pretending to be s.o else?

WHAT RETARD MAKES PM-s PUBLIC? IVE NEVER SEEN IT IN ANY FORUM? IDIOTS? PM - PUBLIC MESSAGE. RIGHT.  LOOL!
Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 02:43:00 am by eizekel
#14  February 12, 2016, 02:46:36 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Farewell!
#15  February 12, 2016, 02:54:52 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Man, I didn't even know who this guy was.

I guess that's kind of the point of these blowups though.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#16  February 12, 2016, 03:12:03 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
#17  February 12, 2016, 03:18:32 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
The rules clearly state "NO ALT ACCOUNTS". You dont get a new one because you decided one day to burn your old account. This isnt a "one account at a time" thing. its literally one account per person. You wanted it destroyed so the access was destroyed.
When you asked for an account to be disabled no one was going to give you a new one. I don't know why anyone would think that is a thing, where staff would just willingly stand by and let you pretend to be a whole new person.

The weirdness that you are having a meltdown because someone gave you what you were asking for is strange,
Its also entirely bizarre you seem to be having a freakout about your pms being posted after you claimed you hadnt threatened to force us to ban you. How did you expect staff to show that you had said it? Telepathy? The minute an account starts asking to be edited or changed all those pms are provided to the full staff so they can handle it.

Good luck on your future endeavours Emetar, byeee! Dont come back!

Yo @Iced: @Just No Point: you've gotta ban this mail provider:

http://10minutemail.com

Already did it ten minutes ago
#18  February 12, 2016, 03:44:06 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
>complaints about drama
>he is the only one having a meltdown
top kek

also:
Another thing - on another place I asked an admin for the same thing who doesnt know who the fuck I am - they dont want multi-accounts too and I didnt ask to delete posts I am not contributor there. Guess what - done without a problem, I let them close or disable my old acc.
how many times does one need to start fresh? no one here even knows who the hell he is and he mentions he never visits the genral threads so he could have simply started acting differnlty and everything would have been fine.

oh, and me an everyone else is allowed to express my opinion becasue this is a public section so anyone is allowed (and encouraged) to participate.

it also cracks me up whenever someone says this place is a such a wretched hive of scum and villainy because that's pretty much what everyone says about every other place ever
#19  February 12, 2016, 03:45:09 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
#20  February 12, 2016, 05:57:14 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Who was this guy again.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?