YesNoOk

Zarbon Sprite Sheet (DBZ) (Read 16779 times)

Started by z_ane_666, December 26, 2017, 08:23:09 pm
Share this topic:
Zarbon Sprite Sheet (DBZ)
#1  December 26, 2017, 08:23:09 pm
EspaƱol :
Buenas a toda la comunidad de MFG , soy z_ane_666, dedicado a la creacion/edicion de Sprites, y estoy aqui para compartirles esta Sheet que acabo de terminar. Espero que sea de su agrado y puedan usarlo en sus proyectos. Saludos

English:
Greetings to the whole community of MFG, I am z_ane_666, dedicated to the creation / edition of Sprites, and I am here to share this Sheet of Zarbon that I just finished. I hope you like it and can use it in your projects.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

UPDATE

Add some custom sprites, taunt and correct some more.

Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 05:44:57 am by z_ane_666
Re: Zarbon Sprite Sheet (DBZ)
#2  December 27, 2017, 01:45:00 pm
wow good job, hopefully someone can code a good char with these sprites
#3  December 27, 2017, 03:08:14 pm
  • The Barbarian
  • Most ****able 2013
    • USA
    • Skype - chronostrifeff7h@hotmail.com
Excellent sheet, I think I had been saving a much older sheet you made of him a long time ago. I love this sheet though, if noone else does I'll definitely try and do something with it someday!
#4  December 28, 2017, 12:53:36 am
    • Germany
Excellent sheet, I think I had been saving a much older sheet you made of him a long time ago. I love this sheet though, if noone else does I'll definitely try and do something with it someday!

There is a character that probably using the sprites from the older sheet, mhhh can you tell what the difference is? did he change some sprites or added some missing stuff?

But it is nice to see a more "Super Butudenish" style Sprites of Zarbon. ^.^
#5  January 05, 2018, 05:35:58 am

I'd love you to program my zarbon :)

Me encantaria ver que programes mi Zarbon :)

There is a character that probably using the sprites from the older sheet, mhhh can you tell what the difference is? did he change some sprites or added some missing stuff?

But it is nice to see a more "Super Butudenish" style Sprites of Zarbon. ^.^

You can check my old sheet, and compare them, I post it here.