YesNoOk

Jmorphman's WIP thread: Project S.H.I.N.(go): Shingo Beta out! (Read 2453443 times)

Started by Jmorphman, November 01, 2010, 09:13:43 pm
Share this topic:

Poll

Got a light?

This is the water
81 (25.2%)
And this is the well
77 (24%)
Drink full, and descend
33 (10.3%)
The horse is the white of the eye
37 (11.5%)
And the dark within
52 (16.2%)
This is the water
41 (12.8%)
And this is the well
0 (0%)
Drink full, and descend
0 (0%)
The horse is the white of the eye
0 (0%)
And the dark within
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 318

Re: Jmorphman's WIP thread: ANGRY JMORPHMAN EDITION (UPDATE YOUR PALETTES OR ELSE)
#1041  June 30, 2011, 03:50:18 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Ahem...

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Yo JMorphman, your template sucks! 4 whites and 4 blues share colors making the example sprites look crazy when you change the colors.

I fixed it though :P
http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo256/Drex016/fQMj0.png

It's more of a problem with FFU mapping matching colors of a PNG image to the first index that contains that color even if the image is already properly indexed. I just changed those matching color slightly so that it won't happen again.
My template is fine it's FFU that has the problem. >:[

http://i.imgur.com/yW8CE.png
I'm using a new faster method but I don't know if it works since the Kikoken has one shared color with the flash, so test this and tell me if anything wrong comes up.
Third row, first color on the left of Kikoken.

A spot.
MalaDingDong must've screwed something up; loading the palette into my copy of the template produces this:

I don't care if the colors are correct on the template as long as they're correct on the actual palette.

MDD

Re: Jmorphman's WIP thread: ANGRY JMORPHMAN EDITION (UPDATE YOUR PALETTES OR ELS
#1042  June 30, 2011, 03:58:19 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
  • Only here for one night let me put it on ya face
I fixed that problem by using Drex's superior template. It's fine.

Also, all the ones I said i'd do are done, but the Yang one is so off it's funny and I still have to do the custom Shadow Lady ones. What i'm trying to say is this: THERE HAS BEEN A ONE DAY DELAY.
Re: Jmorphman's WIP thread: ANGRY JMORPHMAN EDITION (UPDATE YOUR PALETTES OR ELSE)
#1043  June 30, 2011, 01:40:01 pm
    • Thailand
What percentage of this thread is about palettes?

New poll.

SNT

#1044  June 30, 2011, 03:12:22 pm
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
New poll about what, what percentage of this thread is about palettes?  That isn't exactly something you should poll, as much as you should just tally posts.

Now, a new poll regarding JM's next WIP... that'd be something.

GOH

#1045  June 30, 2011, 03:20:39 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
#1046  June 30, 2011, 03:47:30 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
He's making Vice next remember?

SNT

#1047  June 30, 2011, 03:48:28 pm
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
Ahh yeah, he is.  This is good.
#1048  June 30, 2011, 04:57:03 pm
    • USA
There, new poll.

Happy now?

MDD

#1049  July 01, 2011, 03:39:14 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
The ones I said i'd do. I already posted the Shadow Lady one and you said you'd cimbine it with MC2's or something like that. Also, I added a Yun palette because it was piss easy and you can't have Yang without Yun.

Also, hope you like BMP files.
#1050  July 01, 2011, 04:11:15 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
#1051  July 01, 2011, 04:12:39 am
    • USA
About friggin' time.

ACHEIVEMENT UNLOCKED: MYSTERY PRIZE
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

MDD

#1052  July 01, 2011, 04:30:28 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
#1053  July 01, 2011, 04:34:21 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Your's isn't exactly accurate either.
Wasn't aiming for it.  It was in fact based on his 3S artwork (because it would be too simple on sprite colors and needed something else as a reference).

MDD

#1054  July 01, 2011, 04:35:50 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
This? Well, yours is better anyways. Like I said, it was piss easy and was only there because I made a Yang one.
#1055  July 01, 2011, 04:36:16 am
    • USA
PALETTE FIGHT
#1056  July 01, 2011, 04:41:21 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Pissing can be hard at times.

MDD

Re: Jmorphman's WIP thread: ANGRY JMORPHMAN EDITION (UPDATE YOUR PALETTES OR ELS
#1057  July 01, 2011, 05:54:11 am
  • OG Pallette Goon

SNT

#1058  July 01, 2011, 06:17:47 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
Hey.  Hey.  Hey J.  J.  J.  Hey.  Hey J.  Vice.  Hey.  Vice.  Ooh!  I know.  I know.  I know.  I know.  I know.  Let's play as Vice.  Hey.  Hi.  Hi.  Hiiii.  Who are we playing?  Hey J.  Who are we playing as?  Let's play as Vice.  Hey J.  Love Vice.  Let's play as Vice.  Gotta play as Vice.  You know the best thing about Vice?  It's Vice.  Vice, gotta play as Vice.  Playing as Vice, can't wait, Vice.  Mom, I'm playing as Vice.  I'm proud of you son.  Mom, are you Vice?  Yes, now we are family again.  Wanna play as Vice.  Vice, Vice.  Play as Vice.  Oh, oh, play it cool.  Here come the Vice cops.  Help me Vice cops, Vice cops help.  Playing Vice, playing her.  Gonna play as Vice.  Wanna see me?  Look for Vice.  Need to find Vice.  Gonna play as Vice.  Oh, oh, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, oh hey, let's play as Vice.  Wanna play as Vice.  Vice.  Vice.  Vice.  See Deicide, see Outrage, see Gorefest.  Gorefest!  Withering Surface.  Negative Gain.  Vice.  Vice!  Oh!  Get to use Misanthrope!  What'll I say to Misanthrope?  Hi, Misanthrope.  Got a secret for you: wanna play as Vice.  Wanna play, wanna play as Vice.  Play as Vice.  Vice!  Hehe.  Spell it.  V.  I.  Iiiiiiiiiice.  I know.  I know.  Wait.  J.  Vice.  So much Vice, need to see it all.  You are the strongest ever with Vice.  Why me, Vice!?  Because you are the best.  I am the best at Vice!  Yes.  Vice Court.  Justice Vice presiding.  Bam!  Guilty.  Of playing as Vice.  Please play as Vice.  Gotta play as Vice!  Yeah!  Gotta play as Vice.
#1059  July 01, 2011, 06:37:22 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
fuck vice, make terry

MDD

#1060  July 01, 2011, 07:23:18 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
Fuck both, make Rugal.