YesNoOk

M.U.G.E.N: Disappointing characters (Read 5182 times)

Started by mickes, January 03, 2018, 05:12:04 pm
Share this topic:
M.U.G.E.N: Disappointing characters
#1  January 03, 2018, 05:12:04 pm
  • Odd stuff
    • UK
characters that looked promising, but were lack luster.

I don't really have any example myself but what about you?
Re: M.U.G.E.N: Disappointing characters
#2  January 03, 2018, 05:35:37 pm
  • One true Susano'o
  • Subete wo… kirisaku!
Quite a lot of BlazBlue characters. It would take much less time to name characters that are worth anything than those that are disappointing. It is hard to properly make BB characters without having files over 200mB, but you can at least try to make them work.
Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 05:36:45 pm by Susanoo-no-Mikoto
#3  January 03, 2018, 05:56:15 pm
  • Niigasan
alot of dbz characters forsure
#4  January 03, 2018, 06:25:17 pm
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
96% of the chars on the mugen multiverse download page

Edit* All BatMan except cybasters
#5  January 03, 2018, 06:39:46 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com

This all the way, I hate that the sprites are good looking and the gameplay of said characters is busted six ways from sunday. Might I also add Yu-Toharu's take on Haruhi, every time I play with her, I get flashbacks of Miku with all of that unnecessary bloat of gameplay styles. You think they would learn from Miku....
#6  January 03, 2018, 09:29:59 pm
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com

This all the way, I hate that the sprites are good looking and the gameplay of said characters is busted six ways from sunday. Might I also add Yu-Toharu's take on Haruhi, every time I play with her, I get flashbacks of Miku with all of that unnecessary bloat of gameplay styles. You think they would learn from Miku....

Lol I knew I couldn't be the only one thinking the same, I was there yesterday
looking around to see if I could find something to add to cvtw2, I found a kitty pride
Char and sprites looked good...but do they animate good?? Nope.

Only decent char I found there ever was Black Widow.  Chucho posted some new shit too
He released a Kolin and Menate but damn they kinda look worse than his latest stuff he posted
Here a while back.
#7  January 04, 2018, 03:57:47 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com

Lol I knew I couldn't be the only one thinking the same, I was there yesterday
looking around to see if I could find something to add to cvtw2, I found a kitty pride
Char and sprites looked good...but do they animate good?? Nope.

Only decent char I found there ever was Black Widow.  Chucho posted some new shit too
He released a Kolin and Menate but damn they kinda look worse than his latest stuff he posted
Here a while back.

Damn, I bet he still hold a grudge against this place. I hate how he has so much potential and he listens to an extent and filters out criticism that can help him. His bad quirks are on overdrive at this point.
#8  January 04, 2018, 05:20:09 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
90% of the King of Fighters chars.

Tho is mostly due my personal thing, i like everything about KOF~ Except the gameplay--- Too bad it´s rare when someone decides to make this "Kyo" but pick another gameplay, like those OLD MVC2 Edits which were not exactly top quality but atleast for me made the chars more enjoyable.