YesNoOk

Eddie The Head (Iron Maiden) (Read 11218 times)

Started by DWMCrasher98, February 04, 2018, 10:51:21 pm
Share this topic:
Eddie The Head (Iron Maiden)
#1  February 04, 2018, 10:51:21 pm
  • Cell is the most ironic villain of all time.
    • Italy
    • mehdaouisami@rocketmail.com

Hey guys. I'd like to show my first ever WIP, Eddie The Head (mascot of the heavy metal band Iron Maiden). I used Scarecrow as a base and edited him out to resemble the original Eddie from the first album and Killers. It still has a lot of work to do (seeing as I took, all in all, around an hour to edit him out) and I still need to make a more suitable pose so I can add his iconic axe! Have to say it's bloody difficult and I did take my time to just edit only one sprite, but I should be able to make an alright char even though I'm still very unexperienced in creating a char or editing one (seeing as I've never done any of these before in my life). All comments and criticisms accepted (and ideas).  Thanks guys

Re: Eddie The Head (Iron Maiden)
#2  February 05, 2018, 12:02:56 am
    • USA
    • saiguy1986@yahoo.com
Lol what's your favorite Maiden song? Always liked Fear of the Dark (the live version), Best of the Beast is an awesome album.

Looks interesting, maybe look at Lord Raptor for reference.
#3  February 05, 2018, 08:32:36 pm
  • Cell is the most ironic villain of all time.
    • Italy
    • mehdaouisami@rocketmail.com
Lol what's your favorite Maiden song? Always liked Fear of the Dark (the live version), Best of the Beast is an awesome album.

Looks interesting, maybe look at Lord Raptor for reference.

My fav is Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son. First time I heard the song the intial riff gave me goosebumps. In fact after I finish Eddie I'll be doing a Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son stage. From the Fear Of The Dark album, though, my favourite song is Judas Be My Guide actually. But don't worry! I want to make as many stages and characters from the Iron Maiden universe as I possibly can. After doing this and the Seventh Son stage I'll probably do Streets Of London stage and the Bruce Dickinson era Eddie (the bald one). I'll sure check Lord Raptor out for sure!

#4  February 07, 2018, 02:21:09 am
    • Italy
Personally my favourite song by Iron Maiden is Aces High. I also enjoy the "midnight bliss" version, by what seems to be a female cover band called "iron maidenS ".

Down to business, the first cel i'm seeing is looking good, a tip i can give you, if you manage to start from the groups 5000-5070 or from the groups 120-151, the rest of the work will flow like an avalanche. it's almost magic.