YesNoOk

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Gets Sixaxis Jiggle Support UPDATE with Video Last Post!! (Read 2736 times)

Started by BrundleFly, September 04, 2009, 04:04:52 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Gets Sixaxis Jiggle Support UPDATE with Video!!
#21  September 10, 2009, 09:50:51 pm
  • I've got ballllls of steeellll.
Re: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Gets Sixaxis Jiggle Support UPDATE with Video!!
#22  September 11, 2009, 04:02:31 am
  • 我が名は 「ハクメン」、押して参る!
seeing how the ninja gaiden series has progressed through time, this is really, really sad..... --;
Re: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Gets Sixaxis Jiggle Support UPDATE with Video Last Post!!
#23  September 16, 2009, 05:57:07 pm
  • Laugh it up
    • USA
Re: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Gets Sixaxis Jiggle Support UPDATE with Video Last Post!!
#24  September 16, 2009, 06:18:56 pm
  • shit was so A
I can't believe that this game is meant to be real/serious.
Re: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Demo
#25  September 17, 2009, 09:54:43 am
  • Never give up
Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 12:12:26 pm by anthonygamer
Re: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Demo
#26  September 17, 2009, 11:10:27 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Downloading friggin' now.

Hopefully it's a Ryu-only demo.

Edit:
OH GOD this was too short. But awesome dashing instead of rolling feels too weird though. And looks like the counter from Ninja Gaiden Hurricane pack is back.

Ryu has almost all weapons in LV3 (I miss the nunchucks, Vigoorian Flail and Lunar staff.. bleh)

After finishing the Demo in "non casual" you unlock Ayane and a higher difficulty mode.

The basis from previous games is the same, never stop moving, focus on one enemy, then as soon as he drops an essence quick charge a special by performing a small jump and pressing strong attack as soon as you land, kill enemies with charged attack, said enemies drop essence, repeat.

....Aaand Ayane's stage is even shorter. After clearing her stage you unlock Team missions.

Finish the three available Team misssions with gold and you get... NOTHING! They're fun though, especially th hardest one.

Awesome demo, will buy on launch day.
Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 02:02:00 pm by Noah Bennet
#27  September 17, 2009, 05:16:37 pm
If using tits is easy to sell products in Japan, then their Prostitutes must be millionaires.
Re: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Gets Sixaxis Jiggle Support UPDATE with Video Last Post
#28  September 17, 2009, 11:37:34 pm
  • Never give up
Just finished the demo. I thought it was pretty good. The only thing that I hated was the fact that off screen enemies can attack you. The ones that throw and shoot crap. Very annoying. -_- This was in the first game, but I thought it would have been fixed by now.

Tested out Ayane's sixaxis bounce and I have to say it was horrible. You have to almost slam the controller to get those things bounce. When they do bounce they look like jumping beans. Not bouncing breast. It's something that you'll try once, forget about it and never do it again.

Besides that, everything else was great.
Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 11:41:10 pm by anthonygamer
Re: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Gets Sixaxis Jiggle Support UPDATE with Video Last Post
#29  September 18, 2009, 12:14:52 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
The only thing that I hated was the fact that off screen enemies can attack you. The ones that throw and shoot crap. Very annoying. -_- This was in the first game, but I thought it would have been fixed by now.
Why should it be "fixed"? It isn't a bug and it makes sense.
Besides, that's one of the things I like about the new Ninja Gaidens, it keeps you active and makes the game more challenging.
Dodging and dealing swift attacks > Standing still and countering (And believe me you don't want to block at all in Ninja Master difficulty)

The hard difficulty it's too friggin' fun.
Ninja enemies with guns, their grab does like half lifebar damage. Awesome.

Edit:
Done with Path of the Mentor. The boss was easy, the rest.... so-so.
Unlocked path path of the Master Ninja.
Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 02:18:27 am by Noah Bennet
#30  September 18, 2009, 11:06:47 pm
  • In after lock
    • mugenguild.com/~messatsu/index.html
I have yet to try it, but DMC supposedly reduces attacks from offscreen enemies and you could manipulate the camera so enemies couldn't attack you.  I never believed the guy that said it since I had been attacked off screen plenty of times.

Many people risk their lives everyday by having Mugen.
#31  September 18, 2009, 11:54:42 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Yeah I also doubt it. I've been killed in DMC4 tons of times by off screen attacks in the hardest difficulty.

Anyways, for those who can wait, the American demo supposedly comes out the 24th (The PSN Lost Planet 2 Demo will be released the same day)
The Japanese demo doesn't have decapitations (Censor due some event/Japanese government regulations, most likely), hopefully the regular does.
I'm kind of irked due the lack of blood (Or rather the weird purple mist) but Yosukeh explained this choice in his last interview.

Edit:
Finish the demo in Path of Ninja Master mode and you get...
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 01:53:57 am by Noah Bennet
#32  September 20, 2009, 05:37:50 am
  • PSN: Cloudius12
    • www.twitter.com/Cloudius12
Master Ninja difficulty is frustrating. I get like 2 hit sometimes :/

I beat all the team modes though. The warrior team mode was kinda tough but not as tough as Master Ninja.
#33  September 20, 2009, 05:52:51 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Ninja master is easy, just do this:

1. Equip Talon weapon.
2. Press square+X (You know, he small jump auto aimed at the nearest enemy)
3. Perform triangle at mid jump (The Talon's flying swallow) quickly followed by square and triangle, the combo should end with an Izuna drop (this combo connects 90% of the time.
3.5 If there are essences perform a quick charge (triangle after landing, preferably from a short jump)

This is especially useful against the ninja with claws (Because yeah, they 2-hit kill you)
#34  September 21, 2009, 02:18:10 am
  • PSN: Cloudius12
    • www.twitter.com/Cloudius12
I just stayed with the Dragon Sword and spam Flying swallow and Izuna Drop every chance I get. I had to do alot of backtracking in order to save my progress after killing a group =P
#35  September 21, 2009, 08:22:14 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
...I never though of back tracking, so I was extra careful :omg:

I just tried it and yeah you save progress, but your health isn't recovered (Great way to keep the game challenging, in my opinion)
#36  October 01, 2009, 12:02:50 am
  • Never give up
Thanks for mentioning the back tracking save idea. It really helped me. Just finished the first chapter of the game. I guess I can throw my previous complaint out the window. You were right, Dio. It is fun to constantly move and slice heads off at the same time. It's highly satisfying.^_^

Didn't like that huge statue boss though. I thought he was a bit too easy and predictable.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Loved the Rasetsu boss. I smiled when gave me my first death. That was good. It's an awesome game so far.
#37  October 01, 2009, 01:32:03 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Wait, it's out? Nice... I don't have money though (I blame my Comicon trip), I guess that gives me time to finish Ninja Gaiden DS.

Hopefully they retained enemies that counter the flying swallow, because the talon's flying swallow into izuna drop makes the game somewhat easy, even in the hardest difficulty.
New #38  October 02, 2009, 08:23:20 am
  • Never give up
During and after chapter 6 you'll encounter enemies that counter the flying swallow. I hated those werewolf guys and the ninjas with machine guns. Takes multiple tries to hit them with it. >_<
Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 10:33:23 am by anthonygamer
#39  October 02, 2009, 09:23:57 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
The Spider Ninja with Machine guns? (The ones that appear in the Demo's hard difficulty?) they're not as bad as the white ninja that appear in Ninja master. Or the Spider ninja with claws and explosive Kunai.

The Berserker from Black were friggin' insane, they countered flying swallows AND had an extremely dangerous rage mode.

Dang, hopefully I get this soon.