YesNoOk

Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE) (Read 3105929 times)

Started by shin. [OFWGKTA], July 07, 2007, 01:29:07 am
Share this topic:
Re: Introduction Thread
#201  November 25, 2007, 08:39:37 am
wow lots of ppl

um ok ill introduce myself

im Sean Matsuda ( yes he's the black guy from street fighter)

im happy carefree and easy going im highschool student so yea ima kidd and as a kidd i dont like writing long essays so my description will be short. as of now iHAVE JUSS STARTED MUGEN YES THAT MEAN I ONLY GOT ONE, COUNT IT!!!, ONE CHARACTER ROCK HOWARD lol. my aim is YuffieOBoy so send me a message help me out (rapist will get there ass kicked cus i no tae kwon do) i like street fighter and metalgearsolid  :sugoi:
GO FOR BROKE
#202  November 25, 2007, 08:47:34 am
  • Gotta go fast!!
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum/index.php
Welcome to the Guild, young kid!

Have fun and enjoy you stay!

Tennis will be at 10 a.m.
Signature by my pal, Signature Queen TempesT!!

#203  November 25, 2007, 11:33:05 am
  • i'm a zombie!
hi all :D
#204  November 26, 2007, 12:15:44 am
  • Gotta go fast!!
Yo, man!

#205  November 26, 2007, 07:07:16 am
  • Caramel corn for President, please!
Realized I've not done a proper intro yet. *administers self-biddyslap*

Hi. Name's Zentaji (or Zen for short). I downloaded Mugen earlier this month and pretty much got addicted the moment I started testing it out. I went crazy with finding a good screenpack and lifebars, but now that that's all settled I'm just looking to expand my roster.

If time permits over the summer, I might try to do some YouTube vids of my MUGEN fights, but at the moment I'm still finding plenty of new characters and playtesting the ones that hold the most appeal. Also, I'm considering creating an MKII Liu Kang edit if my patience doesn't wear too thin.  ;P

Potential projects aside, I'm just an average college student. Not much else to be said about me. 8)
#206  November 26, 2007, 05:34:47 pm
  • Gotta go fast!!
Hey, no one is average around here!

Sup, mate!

Welcome to the Guild!

Movie time will be at 6pm.

OZ

#207  November 29, 2007, 12:09:21 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
Ah...
So many new members, so little time.....
ಠ_ಠ

Jax

#208  November 29, 2007, 02:39:54 am
  • :l
    • jaxforum.forumotion.net/forum.htm
My name is Jack but most of my friends call me Jax,i first saw mugen on this vid called : Super mario vs wario and i was wondering what it was it looked so intense but i forgot about mugen for about a year because i didnt understand how to set up everything almost everyone in my school barely knows about mugen  >_< first i plainly started with the 60 slot pack after that ive been wanting the EVE battlepack but since mugen infantry like breaks down daily its tough to get.Then i finally set it up and sticked with everything basic EVE lifebars, title screen, select screen, etc.At first i thought screenpacks just ONLY work with 1 set of lifebars (i was a noob back then  ::) ) but then i finally switched right now i have the Melty blood lifebars.I know most about mugen but i dont know about char's sprites and coding and stuff :wall: My favorite kind of chars are basicly anime chars.

So thats basicly my MEMORY of mugen  o_O

FUCK YOU BITCH I'M THE NICEST MOTHERFUCKER YOU'LL EVER FIND IN THIS SHITHOLE AND IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME THEN YOU CAN JUST KILL YOURSELF FOR ALL I CARE.

... FUCK!!
#209  December 01, 2007, 12:44:04 am
I forgot to write my intro. Well anyway My Name is Kinser Lopez Im 18 Years old and i live in N.Y.C Im from PERU. My Favorite Sport is Basketball and Football, I also Played Basketball but stoped for know. I Like Watching Anime my Favorite's are Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, DBZ, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist. My Favorite Games are Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3, Shenmue 1, Resident Evil 0,1,2,3,4 , Super Smash Bros. Melee , Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, and Mugen it my say Ingine but also Game  :P .My Favorite Music is Hip Hop, Rap, a Little bit of Rock. And my Favorite Mugen Creators are 1.Reu 2.XCB 3.Pots 4.The Necromancer 5.Warasaki. I could give More Info but this is not some damn type of biography so just a intro  :P
Anyways i started playing Mugen around 3 Months ago, I knew about it before while i lived in cali but i really didn't want to install it because i thought it would take a lot of my Laptop Memory and Also seen some tutorials that looked so Freaking Complicated on how to install Mugen. I forgot how i first knew about Mugen but i must of typed a character's name in youtube that was in mugen i Guess then started watching all these youtube mugen videos but me being into basketball i would usually be Outside chillin with my friends. When i came in Ny i got into music more cause i love hearing music, especially Hip Hop/Rap. Around three or four weeks later being in ny i was just watching youtube video's then i remembered a match i watched while i lived in Cali it was Peter Griffin Vs. Homer Simpson so i decided to watch more Mugen Video's. One of the video's i watched here in NY was a match with Peter Griffin Vs. Sakura. It was funny ass hell so decided to just get it anyways. I was Reading threw some comments, and one person said to go to wikipedia to learn more. I Knew wikipedia is not 100% accurate on facts so i was like what the heck i least it's right on some shit. Read Everything wiki had to say about mugen then i was amazed about mugen but i had to try it myself to see if it was true and it was  :sugoi: . At first i was a leecher then little by little i started to learn about how to create a character. Im still learning but hopefully one day i can Contribute to the Mugen Community.

R.I.P Reuben Kee (1984-2007)

Musica:
http://www.soundclick.com/zsnake
#210  December 01, 2007, 02:06:52 pm
wow this is my first post! It's an amazing forum with tonnes of resources! :D
#211  December 01, 2007, 10:14:06 pm
  • >_>
    • mugenlatino.mforos.com/
Hey everybody I am new to this forum but not new to mugen since I have my own web site. I have been browsing here for some time seeing the request section, the multimedia one, and the release one and let me tell you this is way better than any other web site I have ever been in hope I can contribute to this forum as a # 1 mugen member

PS: cheack out my spanish forum  ;)

http://mugenlatino.mforos.com

My spanish forum, your welcome to join ;)

My YouTube channel.
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=oxXDarioXxo

OZ

#212  December 01, 2007, 10:20:19 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
#213  December 02, 2007, 04:26:45 am
  • Gotta go fast!!
*Laughs at the post of the Famous Oz.

And to Goldvenom69, welcome to the Guild, friend!

Enjoy your stay!!

#214  December 02, 2007, 07:13:17 pm
  • >_>
    • mugenlatino.mforos.com/
Thanks, so far is a cool community better than other ones that I have been to that will remain nameless.

My spanish forum, your welcome to join ;)

My YouTube channel.
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=oxXDarioXxo
#215  December 02, 2007, 10:15:13 pm
Hello, my name as you've read is Ares, but with a period after it. Anyways I didn't see alot of " Hi im new ". posts, so I was a little hestitant at first. But this is the introduction section. Anyways, I will be posting some characters up:

Ill give anyone a cookie who geusses who this is.

I was introduced to Mugen by a sibling, I believe her name is Princess Choobs or some ridicolous name.

Hope we can be friends.  >:D
Through the eyes of the fools, I am most celebrated.
#216  December 02, 2007, 10:18:03 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
...Choobs? :lugoi:
#217  December 02, 2007, 10:18:27 pm
  • Nice Is Different From Good
    • www.freewebs.com/mommamugen/

Warner es demasiado agradable ser malo
#218  December 02, 2007, 10:20:19 pm
  • Hedgehog Whisperer
  • Red Bull addict
    • Spain
    • xgargoyle.mgbr.net
XGargoyle: Battle posing since 1979
http://xgargoyle.mgbr.net
http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=e71c0d43fe35093a  <-- Please click that link
http://paypal.me/XGargoyle  <-- Donations welcome!

OZ

#219  December 02, 2007, 11:28:14 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
What can I say.
You just can't beat the best. :thumbsup:
ಠ_ಠ

Jax

#220  December 05, 2007, 02:19:49 am
  • :l
    • jaxforum.forumotion.net/forum.htm

FUCK YOU BITCH I'M THE NICEST MOTHERFUCKER YOU'LL EVER FIND IN THIS SHITHOLE AND IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME THEN YOU CAN JUST KILL YOURSELF FOR ALL I CARE.

... FUCK!!