YesNoOk

Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE) (Read 2546514 times)

Started by shin. [OFWGKTA], July 07, 2007, 01:29:07 am
Share this topic:
Re: Introduction Thread
#641  February 22, 2009, 08:09:48 am
  • 3D Modeler thats Learning to Create Characters.
    • wc3r.forumcircle.com/
How could any Warcraft 3er not know of DotA. Yes of course I do. Why do you ask? ^_^
I am Zerox admin of Warcraft 3 Unlimited, 3D modeler, and now a new Mugen addict seeking to learn how to create Mugen Characters and stages.
#642  February 22, 2009, 08:10:34 am
    • Thailand
How many papers huh? Hmm I'm not sure. XD

Thanks for the welcome. Are you the same Rajaa from Mugen Infantry? It would seem logical considering your signature is the same.
Yeah, I'm the same Rajaa but only on MI, MFG, and IMT anywhere else is a lie!!!, I don't post on IMT though. People currently think it's funny to add Rajaa to their user names. :-\
#643  February 22, 2009, 08:12:07 am
  • MUGEN is so fun I hate it.
    • ememe.pl
You and your nerd talk. :(
#644  February 22, 2009, 08:14:44 am
    • Thailand
Are you replying to me?
#645  February 22, 2009, 08:15:35 am
    • wc3r.forumcircle.com/
How many papers huh? Hmm I'm not sure. XD

Thanks for the welcome. Are you the same Rajaa from Mugen Infantry? It would seem logical considering your signature is the same.
Yeah, I'm the same Rajaa but only on MI, MFG, and IMT anywhere else is a lie!!!, I don't post on IMT though. People currently think it's funny to add Rajaa to their user names. :-\

Alright good to know thanks Rajaa. I just went to your freewebs site and got a few of your characters to try. I'll be trying them soon. I've tried registering at MI but it appears that they no longer send verification emails. I have tried 4 email accounts and tried twice registering gone about 2 weeks without any email. Seems that the only user who has been active(able to log in) that is newly registered was on the 5th of February or something like that. Its kind of frustrating not being able to use the Search function there because I (or apparently nobody else new for that matter) can't register.
I am Zerox admin of Warcraft 3 Unlimited, 3D modeler, and now a new Mugen addict seeking to learn how to create Mugen Characters and stages.
#646  February 22, 2009, 08:23:15 am
    • Thailand
I don't have a freewebs site. o_O
#647  February 22, 2009, 08:24:16 am
  • MUGEN is so fun I hate it.
    • ememe.pl

OZ

#648  February 22, 2009, 08:25:02 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
#649  February 22, 2009, 08:27:09 am
    • wc3r.forumcircle.com/
My apologies I just assumed that since most are free webs sites that yours was as well. XD

http://justnopoint.com/RajaaBoy/ Was the site I went too. Found it in your profile on MI.

Any idea why MI isn't sending confirmation emails lately?
#650  February 22, 2009, 08:31:36 am
  • I'm just a passing-by Kamen Rider, remember that.

oh tobi stop playing with robots and penises.
#651  February 22, 2009, 08:31:58 am
    • Thailand

o_O [size=5pt]click me[/size]

I don't understand but, :sultan:

My apologies I just assumed that since most are free webs sites that yours was as well. XD
http://justnopoint.com/RajaaBoy/ Was the site I went too. Found it in your profile on MI.
Any idea why MI isn't sending confirmation emails lately?
M.I has inactive admins, so maybe they need to do maintenance or something. I don't know anything further than that.

Lol, that reminds me i need to work on my website, I don't feel like it though :S
#652  February 22, 2009, 08:35:43 am
    • wc3r.forumcircle.com/
Yeah I wouldn't expect many warcraft 3 players in a site focused on another thing entirely. But hey thats where I come from.

Well thanks for an idea Rajaa. What kind of work do you need to do on your site?

Hei

#653  February 22, 2009, 09:19:58 am
  • The power to electrify!
#654  February 22, 2009, 09:21:59 am
  • I'm just a passing-by Kamen Rider, remember that.

oh tobi stop playing with robots and penises.
#655  February 22, 2009, 09:23:29 am
    • wc3r.forumcircle.com/
Cool another Warcraft 3 player. If you like making maps maybe you should visit my site by clicking the name of it in my sig. I seem to have been taking over this thread as if everyone was replying to me. XD Sorry anyone who that may offend. I just like talking.

Edit: Yes Kung_Fu_Dog is right. XD

Hei

#656  February 22, 2009, 09:24:06 am
You obviously haven't played lately, Cranium Bashers no longer stack with heros' built in bash skills. Too many people were complaining, so they banned perma-bash forever!!   ;D Which is a good thing, it was like the single greatest late-game tactic, and was almost completely unmatched (Black King Bar, Butterfly or Radiance?? Oh please).
Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 09:28:56 am by Clone of RajaaClone
#657  February 22, 2009, 10:18:43 pm
  • WHERE ARE THE GUNS?
    • www.freewebs.com/zach033094
Hello there.

I am zach033094, also known as zacheatscrackers according to my youtube account, which is right here

www.youtube.com/zacheatscrackers

Although I have been with MUGEN for nearly 3 years, and have started playing with it around the time Judgespear began his MUGEN career, I have only released 2 MUGEN videos, and I have not yet created a character nor a character edit. However, I'm starting to make one called "Extreme Ness". I was formerly creating a MUGEN character based off me and my behavior at youchewpoop, but the sprites did not look very good, and the axis was horrendous.

I haven't played MUGEN for many months, and I've started getting back into it 3 months ago. I'm currently just making normal mugen videos and showcasing progress of Extreme Ness.

I will soon be creating my own MUGEN website with my freewebs, so drop by there if you want and get some random crap and all that piz-zaz.

So yeah, long-arse sleep-inducing introduction over.  ;P
Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 10:23:14 pm by zach033094
#658  February 23, 2009, 05:35:30 am
    • wc3r.forumcircle.com/
Welcome zach.

Hei

#659  February 23, 2009, 08:53:39 am
Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 09:07:35 am by The Black Prince
#660  February 24, 2009, 12:19:29 am
    • wc3r.forumcircle.com/