#1  November 28, 2007, 03:30:33 pm
My edit of the Rockman ZX Omega Zero Stage:

Stage music is also uploaded, it's my edit of the GBA Omega Theme song~

http://www.wovd.sk/

Under  > Stages > Rockman > 'Other Rockman Stages'
Re: The Blackhole - Omega
#2  November 29, 2007, 12:37:15 am
    • www-personal.umich.edu/~tdkim/ziltama/
Ugh, filtered graphics again?  Like I said before, at least take the time to edit the filtered graphics.  Filters often make the graphics look muddy.

The sound edit sounds lousy.  Unnecessary echo/reverb.  Almost sounded off pitch at first.  There are already two official rearrangements of "Cannonball".

The foreground objects can cover up entire characters.  Use the blackjack trick.
Re: The Blackhole - Omega
#3  November 29, 2007, 07:33:54 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
It's an alright stage, but, yea, part of the foreground can cover characters. Also, the colors you used for the stage... seems kinda lazily done. Give one part a shade of green, another a shade a blue, etc.

And while I don't feel as strongly as ziltama about the song edit, it really isn't that great of an edit. It just sounds like you added an echo and sped it up a bit.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.