YesNoOk

DarkWolf13's MvC2 S.B.P (Spiral w/ AI Released) (Read 643729 times)

Started by DarkWolf13, June 11, 2015, 06:38:46 pm
Share this topic:
Re: DarkWolf13's MvC2 S.B.P (Captain America WIP)
#641  January 14, 2016, 03:35:38 pm
  • Every night fucks every day up
  • Every day patches the night up
    • Puerto Rico
sorry i havent been able to focus on the project this week, been super busy with life stuff, i will pm you eventually dont worry.

anywho, i have made some small progress with cody, oh and i have a working build on hawkeye right now, but im not really gonna focus on him for a while.

Understandable... Hope everything is ok with ya.

Also on the cody, which version you using?

lui

#642  January 15, 2016, 03:42:23 am
    • USA
Great news! Ramzaneko has given us his completed sprites of his Zero thanks to EXShadow kindly getting him to donate them to us! So now Zero will be coming over for our project and will be coded from the ground up by DarkWolf and I! Oh happy days oh happy days.

Give us suggestions of some moves you would love to see implemented from either TvC or MvC3!
#643  January 15, 2016, 03:56:16 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
You guys will use TvC effects? I can [try] to rip some Zero effects from this game...
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome

lui

#644  January 15, 2016, 04:05:48 am
    • USA
that would be awesome, if you rip all of his effects we need (like his specials and supers) that would be even better!

im not sure if you can rip his cinematic supers though unless you use a camera hack, so if you cant rip something dont even worry about it
#645  January 15, 2016, 04:45:00 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
Well, I normally can rip effects from special moves, and send the result to a graphic treatment, like Nestor did wity my ripped Shinkuu Hadouken from TvC :v

I've riped some years ago, the hadangeki from TvC, they're still disponible for download

I'm searching a way to black out the hyper bg and the floor WITH the stage textures blacked out, just to get the hyper fx. That's I'm trying to do with Kikoushou, but no success XD
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome

lui

#646  January 15, 2016, 08:31:12 am
    • USA
Hawkeye screenies just to show how much i have done with him
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Cody screens soon
Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 08:36:41 am by walruslui
#647  January 15, 2016, 02:21:02 pm
    • Puerto Rico
Great news! Ramzaneko has given us his completed sprites of his Zero thanks to EXShadow kindly getting him to donate them to us! So now Zero will be coming over for our project and will be coded from the ground up by DarkWolf and I! Oh happy days oh happy days.

Give us suggestions of some moves you would love to see implemented from either TvC or MvC3!

I would ask for his lightning move he had in umvc3, along with his clone super/hyper he had too, but I'm afraid of the "lightning loops". Would there be a way to balance it for your project?
#648  January 15, 2016, 02:56:02 pm
    • USA
    • thelivewire48@gmail.com

Cody screens soon

As long as the gameplay is better than the original that's all that matters
#649  January 15, 2016, 03:21:49 pm
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
walruslui built the .sff for Zero so I'll do everything I can to build the .air
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!

lui

#650  January 15, 2016, 03:51:12 pm
    • USA

Cody screens soon

As long as the gameplay is better than the original that's all that matters

oh trust me it is, arkady uses some really weird animtimes for his animations, i had to basically revamp the clsn's and the animtimes so they arent as sluggish as arkady's

lui

#651  January 19, 2016, 05:16:22 pm
    • USA
So the reason i've been busy lately is due to me job-hunting, and now thats come to a close!

now that im fully employed i can finally help out around my house and pay dah bills and buy some really important shit i need.

unfortunately this will also mean that i will work every day of the week except for friday, which isnt really that bad but it means i will be extremely busy and will make the releases i have planned put on hold until i find actual time to finish em :/

sooooo,  basically expect alot slower releases from me, i wont be dead don't worry i'll just be busy most of the time now.

on the other had i can send all of the work i've done to DarkWolf once he's done with his current WIP's to finish em up!

wish me luck folks!
#652  January 20, 2016, 02:28:15 am
    • Puerto Rico
So the reason i've been busy lately is due to me job-hunting, and now thats come to a close!

now that im fully employed i can finally help out around my house and pay dah bills and buy some really important shit i need.

unfortunately this will also mean that i will work every day of the week except for friday, which isnt really that bad but it means i will be extremely busy and will make the releases i have planned put on hold until i find actual time to finish em :/

sooooo,  basically expect alot slower releases from me, i wont be dead don't worry i'll just be busy most of the time now.

on the other had i can send all of the work i've done to DarkWolf once he's done with his current WIP's to finish em up!

wish me luck folks!

gl
#653  January 20, 2016, 02:50:34 pm
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
I haven't been able to work on the project and WIPs much due to my laptop constantly burning out for no reason. Also, I'll be starting my job very soon so there's gonna be heavy delays but the project will continue to strive on but at a slower pace. As I've said on MFFA, I'll never stop playing MUGEN till the day I die.

EDIT: Noticed the issue with imgur has been resolved. Thank goodness... good to see my good ol' avatar again.
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 03:17:36 pm by DarkWolf13
#654  January 21, 2016, 08:13:58 pm
Thanks for your work guys but I just want to ask, will these guys work on regular mugen by that I mean no tag system ?
Thanks again. DarkWolf good luck with your job man.
I am a dumbass the tag system is in the chars.
Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 08:18:41 pm by PeXXeR

lui

#655  January 23, 2016, 09:04:11 am
    • USA
Notes:
-Tag System for these chars will be ON. To turn it off, go to Statedef 5900 in their .cns and find Var(33), which is the Tag System Activator. Change the value to 0 and it'll deactivate all the commands above and the Tag system. The Advancing Guard and Tech Hit command remains unaffected.
#656  January 24, 2016, 12:07:42 am
Yep, I noticed it, thats why I edited my comment, thank you anyway. :)
#657  January 24, 2016, 02:30:58 pm
  • Bastard
  • Big Mugen troll
Loving those hawkeye screenies. Keep the good work guys
I'm a big thieve and troll, Mugen is free so u can't say nothing. I just want to make a buck by having traffic in my site. Hide your characters or I will take them and will send one of my minions to make a version that I can host. I live in ratverse, beware of my powers

lui

#658  January 25, 2016, 04:22:42 am
    • USA
#659  January 25, 2016, 07:58:22 am
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
I've tried your characters with add004, but i got a weird problem, everytime i press two kicks together they perform a high jump, is there a way to fix it?
Lasagna
#660  January 25, 2016, 12:31:08 pm
    • Puerto Rico
I've tried your characters with add004, but i got a weird problem, everytime i press two kicks together they perform a high jump, is there a way to fix it?

Wouldn't that be the sj short cut and not an add004 problem?